Tank Running OL/OL UK Andros and Stuff (unsponsored)

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established

Howdy.
I'll be running an all OL/OL UK (unsponsored) product log. The stuff has a good name, seems to work, and I managed to get almost all of it at insane prices - one way or another, during different sales, etc - from the good folk at Nutriverse. (I've had previous good experience with OL Sarms).

The stack to start:
-1 pump td Sup3r DHEA on awakening
-1 pump td Sup3r 11pre workout
-330mg (3x110)1Andro (Sup3r 1 Elite)
-500mg (2x250)EpiAndro (Sup3r Epi Elite)
-2x4 Ar1macare Pro
-4x Hydro3 pre wo
-2x Str3ngth Unleashed (laxo) post wo
-Tudca

All andros taken with fish oil and coconut oil.
No pre wo but some bcaa and creatine.
Some herbals for extra support.

If things stay more or less under control, I hope to up the 1Andro and the td stuff.

Some basic info: last couple of runs have been a boat load of sarms (love my lgd!). Last run I added in andros and it got even more interesting. So I figure I 'll try the Andros for now.

I'm hitting 55, about 251, a tad under 6'3" now, and decently muscular.
Basic goal is to lose 20-25lbs of fat while retaining/ gaining? muscle.

I hit the weights intensely 5 days a week - almost all compound exercises. At this time I'm rehabbing my left leg and my right shoulder so benching is more or less out and skwatz n dedz stay light. I do 20-30 minutes of morning cardio. Yeah, that's it. But when I lift I only take about 90 seconds max between sets, so my hr is up my whole wo.

I eat clean. Almost maniacally always. Can't bring myself to have a dirty cheat meal even though it would probably do me good. I do go a little overboard on the healthy food about once in 10 days.
I don't count calories per se but I figure I hang out about 200-600 cals below maintenance...most of the time. I do make sure I have enough protein and keep even my healthy carbs as lows as possible. I do eat healthy fats like those found in cows. And avocado. And coconut/olive/fish oil. And salmon. And eggs. Etc.

Will start monday morning.
(I have everything for pct in place, but that's another story).

And that's about it. Any and all suggestions, advice, recommendations, are greatly appreciated......

FINAL REVIEW
The stuff worked and sides were thankfully almost non existent. Enough said.

Details: I started 330mg 1andro and 500mg on the epi. Truth is the lethargy was highly annoying till I raised the epi.
When I run this again, I will stick with 330 on the 1a, but raise the epi after the 2nd week to 750 then 1000 after the 3rd week. Super Dhea was good at 2 pumps. I would leave out the Super11 with this stack.

My diet was dialed in more or less and I ended up at a solid 241lbs - down from a bloated 267lbs. But the real benefit was the fantastic strength increase and muscle solidifying - clearly apparent. All my lifts that I safely could push the weight, went up insanely. I would run this for the strength increase alone!

Other than the lethargy at the beginning, no sides. For those who are worried - no issues in the personal department - stuff was working stronger and for longer than it has been in a while!

In conclusion - love the stack; worked much better than expected; would recommend it AND use it again.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Anyone and all from bighulksmash borrowed list and anywhere else are welcome of course!

bighulksmash Woody Burnfire Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel Ag5000 lifted67 Burnfire Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 bigt hairygrandpa smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 BloodManor Studhorse

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Is this the whole forum???? LOL in bud!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
WOOOOOOO I'm in.

Your gonna be feeling good from that combo.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like a smokin hot @ss chick in a less than mini skirt standing in line at an exclusive club....IM IN

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hulks tag list is da bom yo ... i even tagged som a yall tw ice .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

Howdy.
I'll be running an all OL/OL UK (unsponsored) product log. The stuff has a good name, seems to work, and I managed to get almost all of it at insane prices - one way or another, during different sales, etc - from the good folk at Nutriverse. (I've had previous good experience with OL Sarms).

The stack to start:
-1 pump td Sup3r DHEA on awakening
-1 pump td Sup3r 11pre workout
-330mg (3x110)1Andro (Sup3r 1 Elite)
-500mg (2x250)EpiAndro (Sup3r Epi Elite)
-2x4 Ar1macare Pro
-4x Hydro3 pre wo
-2x Str3ngth Unleashed (laxo) post wo
-Tudca

All andros taken with fish oil and coconut oil.
No pre wo but some bcaa and creatine.
Some herbals for extra support.

If things stay more or less under control, I hope to up the 1Andro and the td stuff.

Some basic info: last couple of runs have been a boat load of sarms (love my lgd!). Last run I added in andros and it got even more interesting. So I figure I 'll try the Andros for now.

I'm hitting 55, about 251, a tad under 6'3" now, and decently muscular.
Basic goal is to lose 20-25lbs of fat while retaining/ gaining? muscle.

I hit the weights intensely 5 days a week - almost all compound exercises. At this time I'm rehabbing my left leg and my right shoulder so benching is more or less out and skwatz n dedz stay light. I do 20-30 minutes of morning cardio. Yeah, that's it. But when I lift I only take about 90 seconds max between sets, so my hr is up my whole wo.

I eat clean. Almost maniacally always. Can't bring myself to have a dirty cheat meal even though it would probably do me good. I do go a little overboard on the healthy food about once in 10 days.
I don't count calories per se but I figure I hang out about 200-600 cals below maintenance...most of the time. I do make sure I have enough protein and keep even my healthy carbs as lows as possible. I do eat healthy fats like those found in cows. And avocado. And coconut/olive/fish oil. And salmon. And eggs. Etc.

Will start monday morning.
(I have everything for pct in place, but that's another story).

And that's about it. Any and all suggestions, advice, recommendations, are greatly appreciated......
Duck dynasty stack ! Im in !

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Like a smokin hot @ss chick in a less than mini skirt standing in line at an exclusive club....IM IN
As damon wayans would say - your oratory flatulance is exuberating! Welcome!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"A tad under 6' 3" now"

U shrinking already or what?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In!!!nI

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
"A tad under 6' 3" now"

U shrinking already or what?
Funny thing - when I was humongously large a few years ago, i came in at about 1/2 inch shorter than when i was younger. As I lose weight it seems my spine is straightening or something and getting my height back!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in like Flynn bro ;)

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm in! I've been wanting to run an all OL stack. Jealous. Awesome products. That probably took you awhile to accumulate.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in like a 17 year old boy on prom night

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A little late but in!! (Even if just to someone who always eats clean!)

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
I'm in! I've been wanting to run an all OL stack. Jealous. Awesome products. That probably took you awhile to accumulate.
Welcome! Got something at every sale since last black friday I think...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome in on this!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Welcome! Got something at every sale since last black friday I think...
Patience is a virtue. I couldn't wait that long to run those. Should be a great stack!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey I'll be watching you Tank999. I only came here to do two things, man. See some gains and drink some beer. Looks like we're almos outta beer...

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
in! :)

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I am in!!!! Doing the same myself shortly (waiting on a few sups)

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Hey I'll be watching you Tank999. I only came here to do two things, man. See some gains and drink some beer. Looks like we're almos outta beer...
Drink a few for me - 8 weeks now no beer for me......but definitely worth it!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed, brother man!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where are the nudez?
:)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Aight, fine, I am in. I wasn't going to sub because you aren't using MK677? What's with that? You got everything else!!!!! haha. J/K - quite the stack my friend. Excited to see results. As HGP said, put up some before shots, I want to see you transform!

And, I hope I can support you as much as you've supported me in my log!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Aight, fine, I am in. I wasn't going to sub because you aren't using MK677? What's with that? You got everything else!!!!! haha. J/K - quite the stack my friend. Excited to see results. As HGP said, put up some before shots, I want to see you transform!

And, I hope I can support you as much as you've supported me in my log!
Funny thing I just ordered 4 packages of the new mk from Nutraplanet for my next run.....

Thanks for being here bro