Supernova, Or1gin, Var & Super-4 Log (unsponsored)

aver4581

Awards
Hi guys,

As the title suggests, I am going to be running a log of the above 4 stacked together. It will be for 8 weeks.

My goal is the recomp and get down to 9-10% bodyfat. For the last few years I have fallen off track and now I wish to boost my confidence and get on the right path.

Current stats:

25 years old
76-77kg
1m 70cm

Training will be Wender 5-3-1. I won't really go into the specifics here but weekly I will report Bench, Squat and Deadlift PBs.

Diet. This is something I need to work on. I normally freestyle it but have not been getting the weight loss I have desired over the last 6 months. I will be changing diets weekly and will post up this weeks planned diet when I get home from work.

Sleep: Will be aiming for a minimum of 7-8 hours per night.

Supplements:

Week 1-8: 330mg Super-4
Week 1-8: Anavar. First 20 days will be at 50mg p.d. followed by 75mg e.d for the duration
Week 1-4: Evomuse Supernova (x2 daily). If it is as effective as what I have read/seen will add it for the duration.
Week 1-4: Same as above with the Or1gin.

PCT:

25/25/25/25 Clomid
0/0/12.5/12.5 Exemestane.
Evomuse - Myosynergy Elite (have half a bottle left)
Evomuse - BMP

On Cycle:
OL - Ar1macare Pro
Exemestane where neccessary
BLR - Exotherm
Evomuse - Strafe
Various pre workouts (Meso, Angel Dust, Oxyshred)

Pictures to come. I am on day 2 of var and Or1gin. Super-4 and Supernova start today. Didn't really have a good sleep last night. Hopefully this improves with Or1gin.

aver4581

Awards
2016.jpg

2012 - a.jpg

The leaner picture is from 2012 and the other picture is from last week or so. Think I am at around 15% bf.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Just a heads up, take a decent break between sets (75 seconds or so) while on Meso/Dust or you will have trouble lifting your arms lol. 4-andro pumps can be strong on those.

Good luck and I'm subbed.

aver4581

Awards
Thanks for the tips. From what i read should feel the 4 andro in about a week or two weeks time. Ill get some side shots in then provide an update in a weeks time

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the tips. From what i read should feel the 4 andro in about a week or two weeks time. Ill get some side shots in then provide an update in a weeks time

I felt it around 2 weeks in or so. The Sup3r-4 is quality as well. And I doubt you'll actually need the Exemestane but its good to keep on hand but I'd plea n on using it for pct. 4-andro doesn't aromatize very much so the Ar1micare should take care of it.

Oh and buy some Taurine capsules for back pumps.

aver4581

Awards
Thanks brother I appreciate it. Previously used halodrol and epistane but never got back pumps. Lets see what its all about. Ready to get back in there and be confident about myself again

aver4581

Awards
dsade was sweating like a slut off supernova. The menthol feeling on love handles is like nothing else

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade was sweating like a slut off supernova. The menthol feeling on love handles is like nothing else
Get used to the sweating. If you hadn't previously brought a workout towel with you, you might consider one.

aver4581

Awards
Just a quick update:

-Sweating like crazy from Supernova. I normally don't sweat much so this is superb
-3 full days on Orig1n so far. First night didnt notice anything but last two nights very deep sleep. Still takes me a while to actually fall asleep though.
-My stomach is feeling very weird. A bit uneasy and crampish. Maybe body getting used to foreign substances (i.e. var)? Getting some glutamine and taking gut health to assist here

aver4581

Awards
Hi guys nearing end of week 1. Can see some sort of re-comp occurring.

Var:
Getting decent pumps. Feel a bit of tightening. Nothing crazy to report, apparently takes around 18-20 days to see large changes in body. No more GI issues, digestion was screwed for first 4 days.

Or1gin:
Still having trouble getting to sleep but once I am asleep I have a great sleep. Hunger is getting better and better, was very supressed first 4 days. Hard to tell at this stage.

4-Andro (Sup3r 4):
Noticed a very slight libido increase. My libido has been shot since the break up (no idea why). All I know is that it'll be back soon. Will wait another week before assessing how this is working.

Supernova:
Out of the four, the effects have been most prominent. Every workout is sweat. I am always hot and feel disgusting sitting at my desk (good and bad thing haha). dsade

I actually stuffed up the dosing. I have one bottle of Super-4 and one of the Super-4 elite. So I am doing 220mg e.d for first 4 weeks then last 4 weeks will be 330mg. With the Var I am doing 50mg e.d first 20 days then I am doing 75mg for next 33 days. Super-4 will thus be run a week after var before finishing up. I have been very sick so I am hoping I feel better going into week 2!

Here are some before and afters.

2016.jpg

Day 1

Optimized-5-11-16.JPG

End of Day 6

Feel free to leave any tips. I am going to get that write up on the proposed diet too. I just haven't been able to eat properly with the sickness and stomach churning. Glad the churning is gone though

Stats for lifts atm:

Bench: 5 reps 85kg
Deadlift: 5 reps 120kg
Squat: 5 reps 90k

At my peak I was benching 100kg, Deadlift 1RM was 180kg and Squat 120k. Lets see if I can closer to that after 8 weeks

My body is ready

aver4581

Awards
Hey guys. End of week 2 now. The sickness continues, hayfever symptoms plus some intestinal discomfort. Haven't been able to train properly or eat properly. Getting my diet put together by a member of DatBTrue when it was up and running (he provides training services). I hope this **** goes soon because I have been suffering for 2 weeks now. Lower back is also really tight at work making it hard to sit. Started taurine today so hopefully that helps. Libido is down in the dumps but that always happens when I am sick. I'll push through it...

Attachments

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Great updates on progress, Hope sickness eases off so you can excel with current goals.

aver4581

Awards
Unfortunately I had to stop the var and 4 andro about 5 days ago. Something wasnt feeling right. Right now im using supernova and origin and clomid 25p.d.

My mid to lower back is aching, my digestion is ****, i have no appetite, stomach feels pressure like cramping, energy levels are low and getting to sleep is a nightmare. Im guessing liver is stressed but lets see.

Had a blood test today to test for cholestrol, liver and kidney function as well as for blood sugar. Im guessing the var wasnt var..

I am going to keep this log going and hopefully achieve what I set out for within 2 months.

aver4581

Awards
Hdl came in at 0.2 (range of 0.8-1.5)
Ldl came in at 4.4 (range of 1.7-3.5)

Blood sugar, liver enzymes, kidney function all Ok

aver4581

Awards
Sorry about this guys. Got diet, training and feeling much better.

Weight: 76k
Height: 171cm

Got a dexa scan 2 weeks ago and came at 17.8% bf.

Energy intake goal: 2300 cal/day
Protein: 200g
Carbs: 200g
Fats: 80g

Breakfast:
1 Scoop Whey (152 cal)
3 whole eggs (208 cal)
Apple (62 cal)
6g Fish Oil
70g oats (257 cal)

Work snack:
20g almonds or brazil nuts (106 cal)
20g Walnuts (140 cal)

Lunch:
200g turkey breast or veal (185cal)
Mixed veg: brocolli, snowpeas or greenbeans

Pre workout meal (when I get home)
200g lean white fish (barramundi) or Kangaroo fillets (212cal)
130g basmati rice (458 cal)
EVOO (162 cal)
Mixed vegies

Post workout meal:
1 Scoop whey (152 cal)
2 small bananas (171cal)

Still using orig1n and supernova. Have discontinued the others.

In addition to the above added in rawloscine, bloodshr3d (WAR), Follidrone 2.0 and Hydra Head 6.

Log is going to be more about recomp than products I am using but man am I looking much better :D

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Lost interest in this?

aver4581

Awards
Absolutely not. Here is what I am looking like now. The only problem is that I have not been using the var, origin and super 4 anymore so the title is misleading. Ask me any questions because I am sure impressed with how my body is looking now :)

I am pretty drained though.

20170129_183400.jpg

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Absolutely not. Here is what I am looking like now. The only problem is that I have not been using the var, origin and super 4 anymore so the title is misleading. Ask me any questions because I am sure impressed with how my body is looking now :)

I am pretty drained though.

View attachment 144648
Looking Good!

aver4581

Awards
And a side on with my new tat :)

Waist is at 30 inches. Usually hit 10% bf at around 28-28.5 in waist. Started weight loss at around 84-85kg now down to 72.5kg which is really light. Doing keto right now for the final bit and it isnt fun at all..

20170129_183336.jpg

aver4581

Awards
Changing things up a bit. Stopping the keto as it is killing my concentration at work and making me irritable. Training will be wendler 5 3 1 going to try add some weights on my current lifts. Diet will be 200 P 60 F and 100-150C depending on whether it is a lift day or not. Follidrone 2.0 coming to an end in 2-3 days. Thanks brundel for such a great product.

Added in Virtus as of yesterday. Will be running it in conjunction with reduce xt, anafuse and ghrp2/mod 1-29.

Will post up major lift stats and updated pic in a week. Just love handles and lower stomach left. Smooth sailing from here

aver4581

Awards
Things are going well. Havent had a libido increase yet but feeling strong. Drying out a bit off virtus. Might add some viron by BLR in to boost libido. Plan to get to 10-12% in the next 4 weeks.

Week 1: 14 hr fast on days off. 30 mins cardio
Week 2: 16 hour fast on days off. 40 mins cardio
Week 3: 18 hour fast off days 50 mins cardio
Week 4: 20 hour fast off days. 1 hr cardio.

Cardio will be a walk on the treadmill.

Weight training mainly low rep 3-5 compound lifts.

Updated pic:
20170206_180920.jpg

Think im sitting around 13-14% bf

aver4581

Awards
Vascularity is coming out nice. Libido coming up nicely with the viron. Waist is at 29.75 inches delts at 46.25 or so.

I am using a whole vial of peg mgf into my delts (1mg each) per week.

20170212_174120.jpg

aver4581

Awards
Hi guys

Just an update.

@73kg. Waist 28 inches. Looking at finishing up cutting by end of this week.

Libido is decent. Enjoying MGF thoroughly.

Updated pic

20170221_182345.jpg

aver4581

Awards
I have finished cutting my friends officially :)

Got a dexa scan late last week and came in at 11% bf @ 71.3kg.

Unconvinced on the MGF at this stage.

Going to start eating a bit more and upping the volume for my mass gain period but this log is finished now :)

Thanks to the people that followed

20170226_174633.jpg