Awards
Sweet!!

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2

Wife still hadn't got home and my seven-year-old boy he is with me so can't make it to the gym but I did a high rep bicep and tricep workout to really burn them down.

Well I used one and a half scoops and about 10 ounces of water probably going to break it down 8 ounces tomorrow and try and cool the water in the freezer a little bit more to get it icy and cold. After about 15 minutes the tingles start to settle in and it feels like there's a thermogenic effect which is good and an added bonus I start to sweat really easy once I begin my work out.

I don't feel bloated when using wicked and once again the solution doesn't taste grainy or bland has A nice grape flavor.

Got a pretty good pump today working my arms. Don't know if it's the high reps or the wicked but I feel it's probably the wicked since I do harbor of workouts on occasion and don't feel this much blood push through my muscles.

So far so good. Got lots of motivation and I really appreciate the good sweats that come along with this PWO. Will update tomorrow.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet in on this.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never wondered what it would be like to be a bicycle seat until now.........

In

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way, today is day 3 - I'll be logging later, but I have to let guys know that since starting WICKED my poops have been nothing less than spectacular!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
By the way, today is day 3 - I'll be logging later, but I have to let guys know that since starting WICKED my poops have been nothing less than spectacular!
The combo of stimulants will do that to you and especially when there's some form of Yohimbine in the formula.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Wicked cool! I'm in

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3.

My poops are awesome!

Two scoops today with cold water.

Getting those tingles @ the 15 minute mark. I energy levels are high. My pumps are really good. I was able to push thru my stepmill/concept2 rower/ weights triplet during lunch. Sweats are crazy and I get a euphoric alpha feeling. Wondering how things will be @ the 15 day mark?

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
In for the awesome poops

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man, ill be in to follow from here on out!!!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I'm a huge fan of Wicked..

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day four and five

Like I said earlier we can get delivers. Also the added bonus of spectacular poops is greatly appreciated thank you wicked. This is my first PWO with stems and I am very pleased. The pumps are really starting to kick in as a day five and the energy levels are incredible I usually wouldn't do this much of a cardio and weight combination before falling out but I have the Energy focus and motivation to push through this is really great, And today's noticeable pumps left myself even impressed I am very happy with where I'm at at 46 years old and I'll be 47 in about 5 1/2 weeks. Going to go home and watch college football all day roll Tide roll

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I gotta ask, since you've mentioned it several times, how epic are the poops?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Pretty interesting stuff in here. I'm glad the Wicked is working well for you

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Never knew Wicked was good for intestinal flushing

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never knew Wicked was good for intestinal flushing
Didn't expect it to happen, but it is a bonus. I hardly ever take any supplements vitamins anything, so I guess it may affect me a little differently regardless I'm pleased.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't lift or is PWO yesterday. Hit it pretty hard this AM and WICKED helped me push thru.

Pumps are good
Energy is high
Motivation 100%
No noticeable sides
Still having bonus poops without any change in diet.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Two bonuses today. Going to hit it hard later on tonight thanks.

nbfootball65

Awards
Definitely believe Wicked is the strongest pre out now.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Plus bonus poops! Wonder why it's having that effect on you

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
Didn't lift or is PWO yesterday. Hit it pretty hard this AM and WICKED helped me push thru.

Pumps are good
Energy is high
Motivation 100%
No noticeable sides
Still having bonus poops without any change in diet.
Lol can never have too many poops.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Wicked is only pre where I smoke through workouts in record time..

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't train yesterday, but as recommended drank one scoop and carried on.

Today 2 scoops and it was on at that point. Cardio endurance is increasing as well as strength.

I have no complaints. My muscles feel fuller and the sweats are awesome.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love a good sweating pre
Legend pro always does it for me

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have no clue, someone mentioned the yohimbine and maybe a few other ingredients.
Definitely the yohimbine and caffeine combo will stimulate you in more ways than just give you energy
but it's always good to keep the pipes clean.;)

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely the yohimbine and caffeine combo will stimulate you in more ways than just give you energy
but it's always good to keep the pipes clean.;)
Had a nice one this AM after workout.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, but the PWO wicked is still helping me to push my limits. Almost every workout I am now able to do endurance wise, twice as much as I used to do. Keep in mind, I do the same step mill and rowing combination with a few lifts all exercises either barbell or dumbbell or machine thrown in the mix between the cardio. I must say, I'm burning a lot of body fat. My energy is high I'm handling The weights with relative ease as compared to when I wasn't using wicked. I guess I am getting stronger especially since i'm lifting in the middle of cardio.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Great to hear!!