Getting focused with Performax

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was selected to log Performax's new nootropic product. I've regularly used everything you can imagine in noots, including prescription. I'm really interested to see how it goes.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First dose Tuesday night, for pool league. After reading the others experiences, I saw it was relatively low stim so I took it fairly late, 6:30pm. Pool league starts at 7. I didn't end up shooting my first game till 8, my second around 930.

I could feel a moderate stim effect, interestingly I also felt it raised my temp a little as I was sweating and the pool hall wasn't hot. I could definitely feel a mental focus boost. Good clarity, tight vision. No jitteriness, which was one of the things that concerned me.

Results wise? Didn't really help me in 9 ball :) I lost my game there, but did win my second game in 8 ball easily and rapidly.

Was definitely more noticeable in its impact than any non stim late night noots I've taken. The stim effect wasn't significant or a factor in this, as frequently i'm popped a red bull with whatever i'm taking.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In! I prefer a nootropic that's actually a nootropic first and foremost, not just a stim-bomb with a dusting of "nootropics" to make the label look pretty to the average person.