Help cutting fat

ottomatic6

Awards
I've recently started working out. I have seen good gains going natural, however over the last 3-5 years at a stressful job and not eating healthy I have developed quite the belly fat. I was hoping someone could give me some supplements to try that might assist in lowering cortisol or help burn this fat. I'm on an extreme low carb diet. I have lost 2 inches off waist and about 25 lbs. Main goal is to get rid of fat and stay lean.

daltonlee

daltonlee

Awards
In my opinion supplements that are fat burners are more placebo than anything, that being said though a good thermogenic would be the way to go if you want a supplement to burn fat. I recommend animal cuts as I have always had a great results with any universal nutrition product I have used. As well as a good fat burning supplement just really make sure your training and diet is on point because without those two the supplement will nothing! Also I would train in a hoodie and sweat pants and up your cardio unless you already do that. I hope this helped!

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
In my opinion supplements that are fat burners are more placebo than anything, that being said though a good thermogenic would be the way to go if you want a supplement to burn fat. I recommend animal cuts as I have always had a great results with any universal nutrition product I have used. As well as a good fat burning supplement just really make sure your training and diet is on point because without those two the supplement will nothing! Also I would train in a hoodie and sweat pants and up your cardio unless you already do that. I hope this helped!
I 2nd the idea of training in a hoodie and sweats. I train in sweats everyday and on my 2 leg days I wear long sleeves. It makes the workout really intense by the end, definitely keeps the sweat rolling down your body as well! lol
Like Dalton said, diet and your training program are everything and a supplement is only there to be exactly that, a supplement to an already on point diet/exercise regimen.

Also welcome to AM. There are many helpful, friendly people here. Good luck with your fat loss journey!

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
A thermogenic would be good. Olympus Labs Ignite worked great for me. It....
1- picked me up
2 - made me sweet
3 - suppressed the crap out of my appetite
I would also recommend Alphamain by PES, but I don't find the appetite suppression as strong.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I am currently using ignit3 and find it effective but it does nothing to suppress my appetite when running intermittent fasting 16/8.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All great recommendations above. SNS LEAD EDGE is a non stim fat burner that can be stacked with ANY other fat burner out in the market, as it contains all natural ingredients.