Muscle Research fat loss stack LOG&REVIEW

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards
Hi everyone - long time reader of AM (one of my favorite) just newly registered as I forgot my old PW. I'm on a few forums but enjoy sharing training experiences, discussion, tips, advice and constructive criticism so I re registered here..

I'm going to start this log here and then continue on (after I'm done with the fat loss stack) in the training forum. I'm not hugely into supplements (I used to be :)) but I enjoy trying new things.

I've been through some tough times with my health this last year but I am getting back into it.

My diet is going to be fairly strict.

300 PRO, 60-80 CHO and 40 or less of FAT. Cardio 7 days a week at 30 minutes (moderate to high entensity)

I was going to add green tea extract but then came across the fat loss stack at muscle research so I'm going to give it a go.

I'll add some meal prep stuff and training but mainly focus on how the fat loss stack makes me feel and share it here. As I said before, I enjoy trying new things and am happy to give just about anything a try.

Yesterday's meals were:

Meal 1: 8 eggs, 1 oz avocado, ½ tbsp. EVOO

Meal 2: 50g whey and 1.5 tbsp almond butter, 1/4 cup oats (mixed up)

Meal 3: 8oz of chicken breast and ¼ cup almonds, 1/2 cup rice (white)

Meal 4: 50g whey and 1.5 tbsp almond butter, 1/4 cup oats

Meal 5: 8oz of chicken breast, ½ tbsp EVOO

Meal 6: 8 eggs, 1 oz avocado, ½ tbsp EVOO

Some starting ish pics:

(EDIT: have to get my post count up, stay tuned)

Haven't done any calipers lately or body pod but I'm guessing my BF is around 14% (being fair)

I'll try to get a bio metrics screening this week at work and after so we can see where I'm at. I have to pull some strings so no promises...

I'll post once my order gets here. I appreciate the feedback and criticism. Glad to be here, thank you!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! In on this!

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards

Should be here any time. I need to have patience....

;)

I have about 20 pounds of unwanted weight that I'm going to blast... Can't wait to dice up..

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards
Order arrived yesterday! Have a very busy weekend. I'll be meal prepping all Sunday afternoon and get a quick run down of things and get ready.

I'll begin Monday. Very much looking forward to this stack!

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards
I keep forgetting that I can't post pics until 100 posts.. Whoops.

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards
Yesterday was my first day of the 30 day cut stack.

I experimented on Saturday and then again on Sunday assessing my tolerance to a couple things. The first being the Keto Burn and the second the Forged 1G Stim.

The Keto burn is awesome. It has coffee bean extract and 100mg of caffeine and a few other things. I popped it in the morning and skipped my coffee and was flying after 25 minutes (in a good way).

I tried the 1G Stim on Sunday. I did the same thing then and felt a tad bit jittery. Definitely had unending energy (at least it felt like). I couldn't stay still.

***** I want to note that it's always a good idea to assess your tolerance to things like this and experiment a little before diving in (at least that's what I do, I'm not an expert) *****

Anyhow, on to Monday..

I took everything as directed. I will get into a little more detail on each product later tonight and break them all down for everyone.

I've been going leg heavy. I have an existing L5/S1 injury which prevents me from going H.A.M. like I used to. So I tend to take it easy and focus on front squats etc.

I workout first thing when I wake up, usually two hours later so this stack is PERFECT for me.

Workout:

-Front squats 10x10 225
-Goblet squats with 75lb DB until failure superset with leg extensions until failure (5 sets)
-Hamstring curls superset with body weight lunges until failure (5 sets)
-100 air squats
-lower abs
-25 mins on stairs.

I felt PHENOMENAL. Really had insane energy. I want to note that I took a half of scoop of 1G Stim pre workout. I watched out stacking that and the Keto burn at the same time. I think that could get a little crazy and leave you in a bad state.

My diet is pretty tight at the moment. Currently high protein, high fat, low carbs. (Trying to dice up).

My goal is to cut up with this 30 day stack and continue for another few weeks and then recomp and carb cycle while adding 250 cals slowly into a lean bulk at the end of the year. You actually have more than 30 days with this stack. You can stretch it to 40-45 I think with everything that you have. I won't get into my future goals for the sake of my current goals (and log!)

My overall goal is in hopes that some day people can look back on this write up/log and use it as reference. I try to look at things objectively so I'm just not here spinning my wheels and spewing crap.

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards
Thanks for anyone who might follow. I enjoy constructive criticism and sharing thoughts and ideas.

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards
Was going to go for a run outside but... Dust storm...

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards
It's been a crazy day, I'll be on tonight to update. So far so good!

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards
Had a great second day.

It's really hard getting used to not having my coffee. I'm really not trying to over do things here. I have had high BP problems in the past and surprisingly haven't had any issues whatsoever.

I'm thoroughly enjoying the Keto burn. I rollover and pop one first thing in the morning. The energy that I have all day is fantastic.

I'm averaging about a gallon of water and a half a day, that's right where I want to be.

I'm doing my own diet but I was reading over the 30 day nutrition plan that comes with the fat loss stack. I think that's fantastic for anyone to take a look at, from beginner to intermediate to someone who knows it all already ;).

I'm really looking forward to getting far on here so I can start sharing with everyone on how I feel.

hurricane187

hurricane187

Awards
interesting... ill be following to see how this works for ya brother. cheers

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude!! I have got no notifications on this since I subbed and forgot about it! I apologize. Just caught up with the reading. Seems like you have everything planned out nicely. So How many days in are you and have you lost amy weight?

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards
Dude!! I have got no notifications on this since I subbed and forgot about it! I apologize. Just caught up with the reading. Seems like you have everything planned out nicely. So How many days in are you and have you lost amy weight?
I panicked. I changed my email on here and it needed validation and I thought the mods nerfed it and banned me... were good... lol

Going good. I am not eating enough carbs at the moment. I was 235 6 weeks ago, I am 216 today, no joke. Only a few days in, with an off day. Im going to update tomorrow, thank you for following along.

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards
I want to make it clear that I have not lost that amount of weight due to starting this cycle, just a drastic change in diet, more cardio, etc.

Anyhow, I will continue tomorrow. As I am here more often, I will up my post count and add some pictures later on.

hurricane187

hurricane187

Awards
I panicked. I changed my email on here and it needed validation and I thought the mods nerfed it and banned me... were good... lol

Going good. I am not eating enough carbs at the moment. I was 235 6 weeks ago, I am 216 today, no joke. Only a few days in, with an off day. Im going to update tomorrow, thank you for following along.
any bf% measurements? thats almost 20 pounds in 6 weeks. thats a drastic change

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards
any bf% measurements? thats almost 20 pounds in 6 weeks. thats a drastic change
I'll get my post count up.

I'm trying to get a biometrics scan done at work, they do hydrostatic but it costs a lot extra.

I'll see what I can do!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow! 19lbs in 6 weeks is crazy! I would say at least 10 is from dropping the carbs though so nothing dangerous! Glad you're having such success! I enjoy the energy from the Keto burn! It's my pick me up in the afternoons!

hurricane187

hurricane187

Awards
I'll get my post count up.

I'm trying to get a biometrics scan done at work, they do hydrostatic but it costs a lot extra.

I'll see what I can do!
you dont have to bro. i was just wondering if and how much of the weight you lost was muscle. its usually impossible to lose weight at that rate without some muscle loss

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards

you dont have to bro. i was just wondering if and how much of the weight you lost was muscle. its usually impossible to lose weight at that rate without some muscle loss
I was carrying a lot of water and dove into a massive cal/carb deficit with cardio.

I get you though. Give or take 5 pounds, but I shrunk a little for sure.

It sucks when your coworkers comment and say "dude, you got smaller!" :(

Another great day today. I am slightly adjusting carbs, doing them specifically around my workout, before/during/after.

I'm not a huge advocate of intra carbs but I'm going to stick with this for the entire log.

Lifting days = 150-170 carbs only around workout

Non- less than or equal to 80

Energy is just stupid. I'm surprisingly sleeping ok.. Having very long days though.

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards
Wow! 19lbs in 6 weeks is crazy! I would say at least 10 is from dropping the carbs though so nothing dangerous! Glad you're having such success! I enjoy the energy from the Keto burn! It's my pick me up in the afternoons!
Oh yeah - I'm fine and feeling great. The Keto burn is AWESOME.

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards
Dropped one Keto burn at 5am. Time to get the day started. I love waking up early on the weekends!

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards

I hit shoulders yesterday. That's twice in the last 7 days.

Sorry that I completely missed an update. I got a little caught up in life.

So far so good. Diet is tight, had to up carbs a tad. Feeling flat from the lack up carbs, it sucks. On the other hand, I am cutting weight.

Don't underestimate the forged 1G Stim. That stuff will you you in the freaking zone for hours. That on top of the Keto burn, wooo...

I made the mistake of taking the 1G Stim too close to bed time. That was my own fault.

Note: today is an off day. I've rode the Keto burn today and the rest of the stack minus the forged. This whole stack will leave you with much longer than just 30 days, it's nice.

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards
I know Ive said it before, but I am really digging the Keto Bun.

Keto Burn lists the following ingredients:

Green leaf tea extract: 200mg

A great addition to any fat loss stack. Good for enhanced alertness.

Green coffee extract powder: 200mg

Coffee beans are loaded with antioxidants and chlorogenic acid (which promote fat loss effects)

Coleus Forskolii Extract: 100mg

Forskolin is an interesting compound. Forskolin is used to support fat burning and energy. It is also used to support healthy blood pressure and testosterone levels. I honestly had no idea that forskolin was used in that manner..

Caffeine: 100mg

The good stuf!

7-KETO-DHEA

Derivative of DHEA (does not affect sex hormone levels) and is used for its fat burning and metabolism properties

3,5-Diiodo-L-Thyronine: 100 mcg

This is T2. I dont know if you guys are familiar with thyroid hormones, or what they do but this is the "legal" version of above mentioned.

I started off dosing 2 times a day. I have been here since and will probably jump to 3 times a day. I wanted to assess my tolerance before hand before I just dove into this stack.

Today I am hitting chest/biceps. Ill post up soon.

Ive modified my original diet and added in a little more carbs. I am feeling a lot better already.

DISCLAIMER: This was just my own write up. This was not an "official" write up from Muscle Research, just my own research. If anyone is interested in medical studies of the above compounds, I can share. I am not a COPY/PASTE kind of person, but if anyone wants me to take out the work of looking it up for them, i will.

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards
It's bad but I am enjoying the rush on this stuff. I don't feel jittery whatsoever. That's a definite plus.

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards
Super super focused during my workout. Did a full scoop of forged 1G Stim before hand. To be honest, the 1G Stim makes me a little jittery. Topped with the Keto burn, a half scoop is my sweet spot.

BB bench 185x10, 215x10, 225x10, 245x8 SS w/ 35lb DB alt curls

Reverse grip BB bench 135x15x5 SS w/ reverse EZ bar 70lb

BW dips SS w/ straight bar curl 70lb (7x10)

Machine flys SS with push-ups (10x10)

Machine rope curl 100lb until failure SS push-ups until failure (5 sets)

Lower abs

25 mins cardio on stair stepper

Swearing buckets in the gym. I'm feelin great with the slight increase in carbs. Workouts are extremely focused!

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards
I slept in a little later then usually.

I like waking up around 4-5am. I'm going to try and use the forged 1G Stim and do a fasted workout.

Just trying to get some water down before I go.

Feeling super flat at the moment without adequate hydration or carbs.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gerat log here TBJ.

How is everything treating you? I am digging the Keto Burn profile. Might try that out one day.

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards
Gerat log here TBJ.

How is everything treating you? I am digging the Keto Burn profile. Might try that out one day.
Thanks Montego, that means a lot coming from you. The Keto burn is amazing. I had no idea that it contained T2.

It's a large source of my energy. You know that I work long hours in the clinical settings. The Keto burn fits perfect in my long days.

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards
I slept in a little later then usually.

I like waking up around 4-5am. I'm going to try and use the forged 1G Stim and do a fasted workout.

Just trying to get some water down before I go.

Feeling super flat at the moment without adequate hydration or carbs.
So I wasn't a fan of working out fasted, even with the forged 1G Stim. That is some powerful stuff for sure. However, I wasn't adequately hydrated prior to working out.

I CANNOT work out fasted. I have no idea how some of you do it. I need 2-3 meals in me before. It makes a large difference in my performance as well.

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards
I'm doing very well. I've been very busy this last week. I feel as if I'm finally hitting my stride with everything.

Diet is staying nice and tight (besides Friday when I went to a buffet).

The combination of supplements in this stack are quite synergistic. I know I boast about the Keto burn but I am considering making this a staple in my supplement cabinet. I would of course advise cycling the fat loss stack or something like Keto burn on and off.

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards
Did back and triceps this morning. I had a SICK pump and the aggression was insane.

I feel like I'm starting to hit my stride wth this stuff. I woke up at 3am and chugged a ton of water, went back to bed, woke up at 5am, took a scoop off forged 1g Stim and was out the door.

I never stack the Keto burn and the forged. I think that would be over kill. I think it's ok if you see waking up and taking the Keto burn and then working out a couple hours later but I would never stack the two directly. I mean unless you're not very Stim sensitive. My tolerance is already up to a nice comfortable spot.