Sponsored bps androcrine

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Hello all, I'm doing my first sponsored log. Product is obviously androcrine since it is in the title. Additional products I am taking are: evomuse epitome, protein powder, pre workout, fish oil, vitamin d, glutamine, and rx anti depressants. I also just obtained some gaba to hopefully assist in my sleep. My stats are 5'7" 240 and I go to the gym 4-6 times a week. Directions state 4-8 pumps best after a shower so my first application won't be until after my workout tonight. My biggest goal after reading reviews on laxogenin will be improvements on my joints especially knees and shoulders.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello all, I'm doing my first sponsored log. Product is obviously androcrine since it is in the title. Additional products I am taking are: evomuse epitome, protein powder, pre workout, fish oil, vitamin d, glutamine, and rx anti depressants. I also just obtained some gaba to hopefully assist in my sleep. My stats are 5'7" 240 and I go to the gym 4-6 times a week. Directions state 4-8 pumps best after a shower so my first application won't be until after my workout tonight. My biggest goal after reading reviews on laxogenin will be improvements on my joints especially knees and shoulders.
Subbed in for the a$$ kickin!! And first in!!!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Look forward to seeing how it treats you

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Not familiar with BPS so count me in too

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Ok I just got home, workout tonight:
3x10 incline dumbbell curls
3x10 lateral shoulder raise
3x10 incline dumbbell shoulder press
All those were with 20lb in a mini circuit.
Leg extension-feeder for squats yesterday
1x20 @ 100 for warm up
2x10 @ 145
Lower back extension
3x20 @ 140, 170, 170
Lat pull down-Wide grip overhand, narrow over, narrow under
2x10 of each @60
Seated row
1x20 @80
2x10 @ 140
Tricep extension/bicep curl with rope
3x10 of each @ 60 superset.

Now, post workout application I used a total of 4 pumps, 1 for each shoulder and same side pec, 1 on abdomen, and 1 split between knees, and residual on hands went on elbows.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I just got home, workout tonight:
3x10 incline dumbbell curls
3x10 lateral shoulder raise
3x10 incline dumbbell shoulder press
All those were with 20lb in a mini circuit.
Leg extension-feeder for squats yesterday
1x20 @ 100 for warm up
2x10 @ 145
Lower back extension
3x20 @ 140, 170, 170
Lat pull down-Wide grip overhand, narrow over, narrow under
2x10 of each @60
Seated row
1x20 @80
2x10 @ 140
Tricep extension/bicep curl with rope
3x10 of each @ 60 superset.

Now, post workout application I used a total of 4 pumps, 1 for each shoulder and same side pec, 1 on abdomen, and 1 split between knees, and residual on hands went on elbows.
Nice workout!! Im interested in seeing how the direct application to the knees does. I would dose 4. 2 on each shoulder, with the residual from 1 going to your knees and the residual from the other going to your elbows. I put all doses on my shoulders, and just wiped down across my chest once I had it rubbed in. Never added it to my knees specifically, and it still helped them.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout!! Im interested in seeing how the direct application to the knees does. I would dose 4. 2 on each shoulder, with the residual from 1 going to your knees and the residual from the other going to your elbows. I put all doses on my shoulders, and just wiped down across my chest once I had it rubbed in. Never added it to my knees specifically, and it still helped them.
Thanks for the input, I'll try that tomorrow. Would you think absorption would be better behind the knee? I applied it to the inside where the pain is at its worst. I also tore cartilage when I broke an elbow at least ten years ago (not sure when it happened since I didn't go until after football season was over) and I still get pain with pressing and certain hand position. I'm looking forward to see if this improves the situation.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the input, I'll try that tomorrow. Would you think absorption would be better behind the knee? I applied it to the inside where the pain is at its worst. I also tore cartilage when I broke an elbow at least ten years ago (not sure when it happened since I didn't go until after football season was over) and I still get pain with pressing and certain hand position. I'm looking forward to see if this improves the situation.
Yes, theres more probability of better absorption behind the knee rather than on the patella itself. I would give it a week before you really get a good understanding of what its doing. I could feel a difference within 2 days, but after a week it was more than evident there was no placebo effect.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Oh, quick note on application, scent is pretty mild and dissipates once dry. Sensation is comparable to the icy part of icy hot, but milder. I'm guessing the cool sensation is likely due to the evaporation

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Didn't workout yesterday, went to a baseball game. Workout this morning was quick. I do not recommend a stimmed preworkout on an empty stomach (12 hours without food) unless you can handle the stim part in general. It definitely seems to hit harder than when I am previously digesting a meal. But if a stimmed pre is losing its effect somewhat, this may be something to try. Anyways, workout today all machines:
Shoulder press:
1x20 @ 80, 3x10 @ 100
Pec/ delt combo machine:
3x10 each @ 100 "superset" only pause was changing pin/handle location
Leg extension:
1x20 @ 80, 2x15 @ 100, 1x10 @ 100 (holding at contraction 2 seconds, slowly lowering), 1x10 @ 130, 150
Leg curl:
1x20 @ 80, 3x10 @ 100
Straight bar cable curl reverse grip/ tricep pushdown superset:
Biceps 3x10 @ 60, triceps 3x20 at 60. only pause was changing bar height
After my last set of extensions my heart was beating pretty good and I was getting a little nauseous/light headed which is my last step before I either puke or have an asthma attack, so I called it good. Last 2 days I've been following the advice of FireTitan and doing one pump on each shoulder, rubbing the residual on my knees front and back, then after a few minutes a second pump on each shoulder with residual going to my traps and elbows (inside and out)

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't workout yesterday, went to a baseball game. Workout this morning was quick. I do not recommend a stimmed preworkout on an empty stomach (12 hours without food) unless you can handle the stim part in general. It definitely seems to hit harder than when I am previously digesting a meal. But if a stimmed pre is losing its effect somewhat, this may be something to try. Anyways, workout today all machines:
Shoulder press:
1x20 @ 80, 3x10 @ 100
Pec/ delt combo machine:
3x10 each @ 100 "superset" only pause was changing pin/handle location
Leg extension:
1x20 @ 80, 2x15 @ 100, 1x10 @ 100 (holding at contraction 2 seconds, slowly lowering), 1x10 @ 130, 150
Leg curl:
1x20 @ 80, 3x10 @ 100
Straight bar cable curl reverse grip/ tricep pushdown superset:
Biceps 3x10 @ 60, triceps 3x20 at 60. only pause was changing bar height
After my last set of extensions my heart was beating pretty good and I was getting a little nauseous/light headed which is my last step before I either puke or have an asthma attack, so I called it good. Last 2 days I've been following the advice of FireTitan and doing one pump on each shoulder, rubbing the residual on my knees front and back, then after a few minutes a second pump on each shoulder with residual going to my traps and elbows (inside and out)
Solid workout.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Are you intermittent fasting?
Not intentionally, I normally don't have an appetite in the mornings but try and get a protein shake in me within the first few hours at work. This morning I just noticed the time was getting away from me so I downed a pwo and headed to the gym. I spent a few months eating just at dinner to try losing weight, and it didn't do anything. Also tried a few other things with no results. So now I'm just focusing on building muscle to boost my metabolism that way.

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Good luck to you sir. I'm currently doing a log as well, and I'm seeing what kind of effect it has while eating a surplus of calories.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Update, i did not go to the gym yesterday, it was honey-do day so i mowed the lawn, then had to help get a truck bed trailer up a flight of stairs that is being used as a show prop. so i did get a little exercise doing those things. tonight i did a quick workout:
incline dumbbell chest press: 1x20 @ 30, 2x10 @ 35, 1 set to failure= 22 reps @ 25
Squat: 1x10 @ 135, 1x6 @ 185, 1x6 @ 205
seated calves: 1x30 @ 110, 2x20 @ 190, 1x30 @ 150
Seated row: 1x20 @ 100, 1x15 @ 120, 2x10 @ 130
Tricep extension machine ( looks like preacher curl setup): 1x20 @ 60, 2 x 15 @ 70, 1x 10 @ 60
Preacher curl: 4x10 @ 30
I've noticed i dont get near the feel doing the tricep or bicep machines so i don't think i'll be using them again. i'll stick with the standard cable machines and dumbbells. there were a few other exercises i skipped due to the spots being taken, i'll just hit those tomorrow and make up for it.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update, i did not go to the gym yesterday, it was honey-do day so i mowed the lawn, then had to help get a truck bed trailer up a flight of stairs that is being used as a show prop. so i did get a little exercise doing those things. tonight i did a quick workout:
incline dumbbell chest press: 1x20 @ 30, 2x10 @ 35, 1 set to failure= 22 reps @ 25
Squat: 1x10 @ 135, 1x6 @ 185, 1x6 @ 205
seated calves: 1x30 @ 110, 2x20 @ 190, 1x30 @ 150
Seated row: 1x20 @ 100, 1x15 @ 120, 2x10 @ 130
Tricep extension machine ( looks like preacher curl setup): 1x20 @ 60, 2 x 15 @ 70, 1x 10 @ 60
Preacher curl: 4x10 @ 30
I've noticed i dont get near the feel doing the tricep or bicep machines so i don't think i'll be using them again. i'll stick with the standard cable machines and dumbbells. there were a few other exercises i skipped due to the spots being taken, i'll just hit those tomorrow and make up for it.
Very nice!! And I agree with the "machines". Just dont get crap out of them.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i understand the theory/process of isolation exercises, but at least with the preacher curl machine at my gym, the angle is probably 30* or so, and who curls with their elbows out like that? some of the machines are decent like the leg extension and curls, going from those to the bike and doing a hiit series last week or 2 weeks ago, my legs felt so pumped up i was walking like a zombie haha.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, i understand the theory/process of isolation exercises, but at least with the preacher curl machine at my gym, the angle is probably 30* or so, and who curls with their elbows out like that? some of the machines are decent like the leg extension and curls, going from those to the bike and doing a hiit series last week or 2 weeks ago, my legs felt so pumped up i was walking like a zombie haha.
Love the leg curls/extension machine. I was referring to the bi and tri. But honestly, I Use the EZ curl bar, but not the preacher bench. I have a good friend who is not only a pro body builder, but a Dr., and he says to stay away from them. According to him, it locks the elbow joint in a certain position, and prevents it from moving in its natural ways and has caused countless injuries. Just FYI

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Very good to know, i have enough elbow pain without lifting from tearing/injuring cartilage when i developed a stress fracture back doing high school football

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very good to know, i have enough elbow pain without lifting from tearing/injuring cartilage when i developed a stress fracture back doing high school football
Ahhh, high school football! I miss those days, but just thinking about them makes so many joints start hurting! Lol

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh, high school football! I miss those days, but just thinking about them makes so many joints start hurting! Lol
Joints, smashed and jammed fingers, taping it all up to get by and keep your spot... Oh the stupidity looking back, haha

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joints, smashed and jammed fingers, taping it all up to get by and keep your spot... Oh the stupidity looking back, haha
Getting your shoulder dislocated and still playing till the coached called you out and asked if you're ok. Then lying and saying you just got hit in the funny bone and it'll be fine. Hiding in the other players so coaches can't see your buddy yank your arm back into place so you could keep playing. Still having problems with that shoulder 20+ years later. Yeah, I agree, the stupidity. Lol!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, btw, I'm joining in on your log. ;)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting your shoulder dislocated and still playing till the coached called you out and asked if you're ok. Then lying and saying you just got hit in the funny bone and it'll be fine. Hiding in the other players so coaches can't see your buddy yank your arm back into place so you could keep playing. Still having problems with that shoulder 20+ years later. Yeah, I agree, the stupidity. Lol!
Fracturing my ankle playing a pickup game of basketball on a Sunday. Never had missed a football game before that, so I cut my cast Friday morning and told the coach I was cleared. 1-1/2 rolls of tape and game on. Got the h3ll beat out me my my dad, but did the same thing the next week. Funny part.. All of this was because I Didnt want to miss a game. Had 2 weeks off before playoffs. First playoff game I was cleared to play, and took my helmet off and uppercutted a player from the other team with it. Missed the rest of the playoffs. Dumba$$

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Tonight's workout:
Leg extension: 1x20 @ 100, 1x10 @ (120, 140, 150, 160)
Leg curls: 1x20 @ 100, 2x10 @ 120, 1x20 @ 90
Cable lateral raise: 2x10 @ 40 each arm
Lat pull down serious (wide overhand, narrow underhand, narrow overhand) 2x10 of each @ 80
V-Grip tricep push-downs: 3x 20 @ 80 as a bridge between lat sets.
Calves were pretty sore today so I did 2x30 @ 100 just to try loosening them up
Ended on recumbent bike doing 2 minute warm up, then 20 second Sprint with 10 second rest. Could only handle that for a few rounds so I extended the jog to 40 seconds and did that for 8 minutes. Sprints got my heart up to 177 jogging down to 160

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Low energy, feeling off today. Kinda feeling sick so no gym tonight. I know I need to get some exercise done, so I've done 3 sets of pushups to failure, around 20 reps per set.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Calves are still sore, but finally loosening up. Took a heaping scoop of glutamine with my pre-bed protein shake, so much I could taste it, Idk if it helped any or not, but I'm glad I can walk normal today haha

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Low energy, feeling off today. Kinda feeling sick so no gym tonight. I know I need to get some exercise done, so I've done 3 sets of pushups to failure, around 20 reps per set.
We all have those days, just gotta hit it hard when your strength is back.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Idk why I'm dragging so bad, difficulty in multiple areas including sleep. I've had to resort to coffee at work just to stay awake. Won't be going to the gym until tomorrow due to going directly from work to my gf's performance for the second day in a row. Sorry for the negative post, just trying to keep the log honest. I've just gotten into a mental dip even with being maxed out on meds... Which is a whole other issue itself.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fracturing my ankle playing a pickup game of basketball on a Sunday. Never had missed a football game before that, so I cut my cast Friday morning and told the coach I was cleared. 1-1/2 rolls of tape and game on. Got the h3ll beat out me my my dad, but did the same thing the next week. Funny part.. All of this was because I Didnt want to miss a game. Had 2 weeks off before playoffs. First playoff game I was cleared to play, and took my helmet off and uppercutted a player from the other team with it. Missed the rest of the playoffs. Dumba$$
Ouch!

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Tonight's workout :
Bicep curls- 15 lbs: 20, 15, 15
Those sets gave me an incredible pump in my bicep, no preworkout for at least 5 days, so only addition would be this great androcrine.
Dumbbell chest press/fly alternating- 30 lbs, 3x10 of each.
Shoulder press- 90 lbs, 18, 15, 15
Tricep/bicep rope- 90 lbs: 20, 15, 15
Treadmill for 15 minutes

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tonight's workout :
Bicep curls- 15 lbs: 20, 15, 15
Those sets gave me an incredible pump in my bicep, no preworkout for at least 5 days, so only addition would be this great androcrine.
Dumbbell chest press/fly alternating- 30 lbs, 3x10 of each.
Shoulder press- 90 lbs, 18, 15, 15
Tricep/bicep rope- 90 lbs: 20, 15, 15
Treadmill for 15 minutes
You are better than me man!! I couldnt make it 5 days with no PWO!! Lol. Nice workout brudda! Glad the Androcrine is treating you so well!

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Tonight's workout-
Leg extension: 1x30 @ 100, 1x10 @ 140, 2x10 @ 160
Back extension: 1x30 @ 140, 2x20 @ 180
Leg curls: 1x20 @ 100, 2x10 @ 120
Lat pull down (wide overhand/narrow underhand) : 2x10 @ 100
Seated row: 3x10 @ 100

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tonight's workout-
Leg extension: 1x30 @ 100, 1x10 @ 140, 2x10 @ 160
Back extension: 1x30 @ 140, 2x20 @ 180
Leg curls: 1x20 @ 100, 2x10 @ 120
Lat pull down (wide overhand/narrow underhand) : 2x10 @ 100
Seated row: 3x10 @ 100
Well done!

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Tonight was:
20 minutes on the treadmill, varied incline from -3 to 7 averaged speed 3.5 with some sprints added. Didn't have cardio or breathing issues, but my tibialis anterior had a painful pump anywhere from 0 to 4 incline but negative or higher where I was lifting my legs more I guess vs lifting my toes up.

Then I did:
Calf extensions- 1x40 @ 140, 2x20 @ 200, 1x20 @ 240
Tricep rope pushdowns- 100lb 20, 15, 15
Ss w/ rope hammer curls- 100lb 15, 15, 10
Straight arm cable push downs (not sure of the name, starting with arm straight out then pulling weight down to hips)- 3x10 @ 60
I thought this is a lat exercise but I felt it mainly in my shoulders.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Today's workout was at a different gym I'd never been to before. All their machines were a different brand.
Leg extension:
1x20 @ 120, 1x10 @ 120, 140, 150, 160
Leg press:
1x30 @ 200, 240, 260, 2x20 @ 300
Pec Dec:
3x10 @ 60
Lateral shoulder raise:
3x15 @ 60

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Vet squeezed in my dog last night, so did a quick half hour treadmill session burning roughly 275 cals according to the machine.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Tonight's workout:
Bi/tri superset- 80 lbs 6x 15/20 3x rope, 3x straight bar
Single arm pec crossover ss-
40 lbs x 20, 15, 15, 10
bent over row superset-
100lbs x 15, 10, 10, 10
Lateral shoulder raise-
30lbs 3x10
Today's shoulder raise was on cable, single arm. Last one was on a machine, double arm.
So my regular gym is all precor, the other location was nautilus. The feel was different between these two machines doing the same exercise. I'm not sure which one I prefer, but it was nice having different angles and machines.