Doogans recomps with Follidrone 2.0(A lazy log)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Doogans recomps with Follidrone 2.0(A lazy log)

Hey all, going to start a lazy log where I post periodic updates on my attempt at recomping with Follidrone 2.0. There has been some serious hype about this product so hopefully I'll be able to shed some light on my experience with it.

The set up:

3 caps FD 2.0 daily. 1 cap AM and 2 pre workout.

Staple supplements include Whey/casein protein powder, multivitamin, and the occasional pre workout drink.

Diet: I don't count calories or calculate my macros to the gram( don't judge me, this log is a "lazy log" after all.) It's summer time so if like to strip away some of the winter fat I've gained but also retain muscle. Hopefully gain muscle if possible. I'll be eating roughly 1g protein per lb of body weight, moderate healthy fat intake ( natty peanut butter, almonds, etc) and low carbs. The carbs I do consume will mostly be consumed pre and post workout.

Training: In the past I've stuck to a standard bro split for training. Recently I've been experimenting with an Upper and Lower body split approach.

I'll try to get some weight and possibly body fat measurements posted later today.

2. Subbed for a possible future run
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
    •   

3. Weighed in this morning fasted @ 175.8lbs at 5'10

4. So I've had about 3 training sessions with Follidrone 2.0 so far. It's still early but I've noticed the endurance benefits starting to pick up. Similar to my previous Epicatechin runs

5. In! I have a bottle of folli 2.0 just waited for the right time to run it
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

6. Weighed in at 174 this morning. With the lack of carbs in my diet I'm feeling small but I really feel that leaning out is worth it.

Also, my training sessions have been great. Endurance has improved and I want to keep adding more sets. It's almost hard to pull myself out of the gym

7. Liking what i'm hearing Idk what i'm gunna run with mine. Maybe some x gels.

8. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    Liking what i'm hearing Idk what i'm gunna run with mine. Maybe some x gels.
    The way things are starting to look, you might be pleased running FD 2.0 solo

9. Had a killer leg workout last night. I feel I can keep pushing through sets and add an extra rep or two without much effort. I've also been training without many carbohydrates in my system.

10. Another noted effect of FD 2.0 is less anxiety and overall better mood. Prior to starting I had experimented with Ecklonia Cava extract and noticed the same sense of well being. An added bonus for sure.

11. So my gym sessions continue to improve in terms of endurance and productivity. I'm going to up my carbohydrate intake for a few days and see how that treats me

12. So here is where I am a couple of weeks into FD 2.0. Please excuse the low resolution picture and dirty mirror
    Attached Images Attached Images  

13. Quote Originally Posted by doogans View Post
    So here is where I am a couple of weeks into FD 2.0. Please excuse the low resolution picture and dirty mirror
    Dang right man! Looking lean. Lats are pretty impressive too man.
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Dang right man! Looking lean. Lats are pretty impressive too man.
    Thanks dude. Weighed in at 180.5 this morning. I've upped the carbs the last couple days. I'm going to adjust as I continue with this run and focus on growing a bit (just not in the waist).

15. In ...
    VICIOUSLABS.NET REP
    VL 10% Off Code: vujade10

16. Quote Originally Posted by doogans View Post
    Thanks dude. Weighed in at 180.5 this morning. I've upped the carbs the last couple days. I'm going to adjust as I continue with this run and focus on growing a bit (just not in the waist).
    Sounds like a plan!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

17. Weighed in at 173.8 first thing this morning( lowered my carbs the last few days so that explains the fluctuations).

Now I don't want to speak too soon but damn, I'm starting to like the way I look. Getting leaner but I'm not shrinking down to nothing. I'm going to train soon and will update after I lift

18. Holy sh#t! Combined FD2.0 with Conq3r Unleashed and I hit some PRs for chest. I had to force myself to leave the gym, endurance and recovery between sets is just silly.

19. SUBBED!
    Sorry it took so long to get in here.
    Seems like alot or guys mention recomp in the beginning. Basically staying the same weight but trading fat for muscle.
    As you go on and get leaner add in some extra cals and youll start to grow.
    Dont be afraid to eat more man. The GDA effects really help when eating extra cals
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

20. Sounds like you're liking it! Keep it up!

21. Just wrapped up an upper body workout. It wasn't my best day strength wise but the pump was out of this world. Oatmeal, whey, and a cup of black iced coffee an hour pre, then FD 2.0 30 mins pre. I'm going to make a bold statement and say that the pump and way I look in the gym is comparable to my Halodrol run.

22. For sure my favorite as well. The fullness is insane.
    All the carbs are being pulled from the blood and into muscles leaving them super full. Better than a normal blood pump in my opinion.
    Just feels different. Like the pumps from AAS for sure.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

23. Just picked up a box of these bad boys. I figured it's the best way to satisfy my cravings for sweets without totally blowing my diet.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

24. Dude cookies are one of my weaknesses.....
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

25. Quote Originally Posted by doogans View Post
    Just wrapped up an upper body workout. It wasn't my best day strength wise but the pump was out of this world. Oatmeal, whey, and a cup of black iced coffee an hour pre, then FD 2.0 30 mins pre. I'm going to make a bold statement and say that the pump and way I look in the gym is comparable to my Halodrol run.
    that is bold bro But yes, the pumps on FD2 are pretty great...!
    VICIOUSLABS.NET REP
    VL 10% Off Code: vujade10
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-10-2008, 10:15 AM
  2. Replies: 156
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 09:33 AM
  3. Recomping with Fig Newtons and Triscuits
    By Nabisco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-05-2008, 11:12 PM
  4. Ugab's 50 Day Recomp with Poseidon and Xfactor(1250mgs)
    By ugab37 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 01:48 PM
  5. Recomp (with a bias to cutting)
    By DaveB in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 02:37 PM