Naturally Growing - Performax Labs Natural Anabolic Beta-Test

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Performax Labs is looking to roll out a new natural anabolic product, which is awesome news. There have been a few beta testers selected to run the product, and I'll be logging my cycle as well. I am running the product 100% solo, with the exception of staple supplements. Let's do this!

Stats:

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 185
Years (seriously) Training: 5-6
Training Style: 5-6 days per week - body part split
Diet: slight calorie surplus - attempting to recomp and stay lean for the summer

Label instructions: Consume 2 capsules twice daily, 30 minutes before a meal. Separate doses by 6-8 hours.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I've been running the Natural Anabolic Complex for 5 days now. I am beginning to notice some effects, including increase vascularity and extreme increase in hunger. I usually have good vascularity in my arms and forearms, but since starting this product I've noticed an increase in how vascular I look throughout the day. Both in the gym and resting outside the gym my veins are poppin, which is bad ass.

The hunger has also been another thing I've noticed since starting this product. I'm usually not very hungry unless I'm in the kitchen thinking about food, but this past week I've felt noticeably more hungry between meals. Even after a meal I'll still have that "I'm still hungry" feeling in my stomach. I can see this being a huge benefit for ectomorphs who struggle to eat enough food.

I'll continue to update and keep everyone posted on the progress. If you have any questions.... ask away!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Any more updates on the effects of this supp?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Any more updates on the effects of this supp?
So far I haven't noticed too much as far as strength goes. Its only been a week so I wasn't expecting anything too noticable yet. Hunger is still through the roof though. If anyone had difficulty with not eating enough, this product will be something to look into. I've been managing to stick to my macros for the most part, adding in 100-200 calories extra on some days. I find that the hunger hits me about an hour after dosing, so its good to have a nice meal 30 minutes after dosing as the label suggests.

Other than the hunger, I've felt a bit sleepier at night. I've been sleeping very well but I feel that I need to allow more time for rest and recovery. This could be a sign of increased muscle recovery, causing me to feel a little more drained and seeking more sleep, but I'm not too sure. I'm hoping to see some new numbers and PR's in the gym with the extra calories + the mystery supplement haha. I'll check back in a few days with an update

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Happy Fourth everyone. Figured I'd drop a quick update before I hit the barbecues and holiday festivities - hope everyone is having a great weekend.

This past week has been a little crazy schedule wise, but I was able to keep my macros consistent and get into the gym all 6 days. Kept my diet consistent at 200-300 calories in a surplus. My body weight hasn't moved much, been bouncing back and forth between 185 and 186. I'm continuing to notice increased hunger with the Natural Anabolic product. Keeping my macros strict has been difficult because I want to keep eating haha. I'm excited to give this product a try in the fall/winter when I can go a little wilder with my calorie intake.

This past week I've noticed an increase in muscular endurance. I've been finding it easier to complete my typical hypertrophy reps and keep pushing for an extra 4-5 reps for some movements. I've noticed the endurance a lot in my squats - hitting 3x15 at 225 went smoothly. I find that I feel less fatigued throughout the duration of my workout too. Even though I'm sweating and training hard, I feel like I could stay and keep training for much longer than my usual 70-90 minute workouts.

So far I'm enjoying the endurance and ability to push through more reps per set. I think this is a huge advantage for those looking to train to complete failure. As stated, my weight has stayed about the same. I think my body composition is similar, possible a little leaner than when I started. I'm glad to see that I'm gaining strength and endurance without putting on body weight - somthing must be going right!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Its been about 3 weeks since starting the Natural Anabolic product, and there have been a few things that are really standing out to me. First off, hunger has been through the roof since the 4th of 5th day of dosing, and it hasn't subsided. I've been able to adhere to my diet and keep calories in check with the exception of two big refeeds. Even during my refeeds I never feel full, its crazy. While using this product I feel as if I could eat forever haha, its crazy.

Another benefit I've been noticing is a significant increase in vascularity. Even on lower carb days and rest days, my veins are still poppin much more than they usually do - its awesome haha. My forearms look very vascular and during training my vascularity is insane! Definitely a nice perk to this product.

The other noteworthy benefit I have been noticing is strength and endurance in the gym. My numbers haven't gone up too significantly, but I was able to hit a new front squat PR last week (305x1), which felt great. My body just feels stronger and more recovered, and my recovery time between sets feels a lot quicker. I am finding that in 30 seconds I am able to hit another set without any fatigue, which is very uncommon for me. I usually wait 1-2 minutes between sets on my heavy compound movements, but its been a different story the last few weeks. I am really enjoying this product and I'm seeing some great benefits from it inside and outside of the gym.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Great update, have you kept an eye on your scale weight?
Yes sir. Scale weight has gone up a only a few pounds, nothing too significant. The weird part is that I look noticeably leaner, especially in my abdominal area which is awesome. I would wake up, look in the mirror and feel lean, only to step on the scale and be heavier! Weight going to right places! Haha.

I finished up the 30 day cycle last week and really enjoyed the product. I'll write a final update/review tomorrow. I've been keeping some of the vascularity throughout this week which has been awesome

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Final Update

These are the things I noticed the most during this cycle. I tried to give a description of what I felt and how it impacted my training and performance. Overall I was very impressed with the product, and it seemed to really 'click' around the second week of use.

Appetite: 5/5 --- Overall I really enjoyed this product. The biggest thing I noticed was the increase in hunger. I was hungry all the time, and some nights I was raiding the kitchen, which I hardly ever do. I did my best to stick to my macros, but I definitely went over a few times due to the hunger I experienced. I feel like the extra calories went to good use though, because I finished the cycle looking/feeling leaner than when I started, while gaining about 3-4 pounds over the 30 day cycle. The weight gain wasn't anything crazy, but I wasn't on a serious bulk. I was aiming to maintain/recomp, and I feel that I got great results using this product.

Vascularity: 10/10 --- Aside from the increased hunger, I had a very noticeable increase in vascularity and muscle fullness. After about 5-6 days into the cycle I was seeing more veins in my arms than usual. I'm lean to begin with so I normally have decent vascularity, but using this product definitely brought them out even more. I noticed that I felt fuller and pumped for hours after my workouts, even on my lower carb days. I didn't get that super flat feeling that I typically experience on low carb days, and the pump seemed to deliver no matter what my carb intake was for any given day.

Endurance: 8/10 --- From a gym performance perspective, I feel that this product helped me with endurance the most. I felt that I was able to recover faster between sets, and hit my next set feeling fully recovered in shorter time periods. From the increased intensity I got a hell of a lot sweatier in the gym. I don't think the sweating was related to the supplement - it was more due to the increase in movement and decrease in rest period. I didn't hit any significant strength PR's during the cycle, but I felt that my 15-20 rep squat sets felt easier than ever. Really any movement that was in the 8-12 hypertropy range felt easier to complete. My strength sets (3-5 reps) didn't seem to be impacted too much, but there was definitely a carry over in being able to blast through my higher rep sets.

Strength: 6/10 --- As stated above, I didn't feel that the product had too significant of an impact on my lower rep strength sets, but it made my higher rep sets go much smoother. I gave it a 6 in this category based on my maximum output ability. I feel that if I were eating a higher calorie surplus this would have been a better score, but in terms of a recomp I felt that it helped my strength, but it was nothing too insane. The added endurance and increase in performance was key though.

Overall: 8/10 --- I really enjoyed this product overall. While eating in a slight surplus I was able to recomp very nicely. I finished the cycle with about a 3-4 pound gain, but I look noticeably leaner in all the right areas. The increase in muscle fullness really adds a lot to my physique overall, and I definitely feel that I got stronger over the 30 day run. The increase in hunger and vascularity were my two most noted and favorite components of the product. I enjoyed the way I looked and felt (minus the occasional ravenous hunger, haha) and I feel that the supplement helped me get closer to my goals for the summer.

If anyone has any questions, ask away! Thanks for following along for those who are still with me!