Smith_69 Goes 11 KT ~~ Nutra Innovations

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Screen Shot 2016-05-24 at 8.58.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-05-24 at 8.58.44 PM.png

My 11 K run...

As mentioned on my other log (monopump) i have also purchased this product so anyone reading wont get conflicting thoughts. When i first read about 11 K from Nutra, the only issue I thought I would have was the smell. The purity was on point, the dose was pretty good and price was reasonable. The description of a musk smell from a PH, yea ok. Either going to smell like some cheap Walmart fragrance or someone may think i swiped my dads cologne.

Well was i wrong. I was very surprised (not that i doubted NutraChem) just how good this product smelled. Not overpowering and is very pleasant and will last all day.

Yesterday was my first use of the 11 and when i first sprayed it, it came out a bit faster than i thought it would. So as i tried to spray and go across my body , i hit my left pec with 2 sprays. It was horrible, but from other sprays that i have used, it came out in more of a mist. it dried fast and no rash or itchy feeling.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Im in here as well. Im all over this place! Lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
This morning I was ready for the spray and was able to adjust accordingly. I used 5 sprays yesterday and today and will continue to use 5 for another 3 days and then increase.

This morning I got the icy hot feeling that thebigt was talking about. It lasted for a few seconds and that is the only way to describe it. It doesnt make you want to scream so no issue there.
For the first 2 days, its hard to assess how this is working, so i am going to continue logging daily and should have some results within a few days

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I cant wait to order some of this stuff I'm excited to try it

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
D- did you start your tat session yet? any pics of what it is
No sir not yet, my first session is in August. Seems like it's forever away, I'm meeting with the artist in June though to go over the details.

I'm doing a heaven and hell theme, with a bit of a twist. My depiction of heaven on one arm and hell on the other with some other meanings behind it. It's hard to explain via text, but once I get started I'll throw some pics up and explain it further

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
No sir not yet, my first session is in August. Seems like it's forever away, I'm meeting with the artist in June though to go over the details.

I'm doing a heaven and hell theme, with a bit of a twist. My depiction of heaven on one arm and hell on the other with some other meanings behind it. It's hard to explain via text, but once I get started I'll throw some pics up and explain it further
sounds good

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Hows the 11kt treating you smith_69? Im really wanting to order some soon. I gotta convince my wife to let me spend the money though lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Day 3 more energy today at the gym. Smell is still nice actually like it a lot.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
At jersey mikes now. Starving so after a good day at the gym I earned this

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1464206593.323001.jpg

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Subbed!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
i had a double meat firehouse sub today!
my appitite was off this morning, was hungry at all. gym was great today and took a 1/2 day. on the way home, stomach was grumbling and had to stop. this sandwhich was just about done as soon as i posted that pic.

i heard about firehouse, they are goooooooooood

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
5/25

used 5 sprays this morning and again zero issues. this is going on the third day and one thing i did notice was a little aggression. not "i want to break crap" just a little short over little things. is to control so ill see how that goes.
I think jalfrey mentioned something about going to the br- taking a leak more often than normal and I noticed this last night. 4 times and more water intake was normal. ill see what happens tonight.

More control over the spray area, upper shoulders, traps and sprayed on the stomach.
appetite was down this morning, just wasnt hungry like normal and wasnt hungry until after the gym. As i mentioned on my MonoPump log, i had a great workout and felt great after as well.
Good sweat with no fatigue. No issues with 11 feeling like it came off during my workout and noticed that the smell was a little stronger. sweat intensified the scent? could be.

Full ab workout will be starting in a week, so there will be before and after pics right before i start.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in on the run .. how many sprays come in a bottle ? I see your starting at 5sprays..just wondering how long that will last you at 5sprays

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
in on the run .. how many sprays come in a bottle ? I see your starting at 5sprays..just wondering how long that will last you at 5sprays
welcome bro
NutraChem gave the below

5-5.5 sprays per 1ml. So two applications (2ml) is 10-11 sprays.

I'd round down for 1ml and say 5 sprays, and round up for 2mls and say 11 sprays.
Then for 3ml 16 sprays, 4ml 22 sprays, and so on.
It's only 5% off on average.

2ml per day should last 1 month

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
welcome bro
NutraChem gave the below

5-5.5 sprays per 1ml. So two applications (2ml) is 10-11 sprays.

I'd round down for 1ml and say 5 sprays, and round up for 2mls and say 11 sprays.
Then for 3ml 16 sprays, 4ml 22 sprays, and so on.
It's only 5% off on average.

2ml per day should last 1 month
Sweet thanks .. looking fwd to see what this does for you

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested as well. Lets see if smith_69 can get rid of his chubbiness with 11k.
Subbed.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Went to 6 sprays today and sprayed on shoulders, chest and stomach. Appetite was minimal again today, but in the afternoon it kicked in. Didnt have the bathroom issue like the other night. Feeling good and energized. I had a little bit of a headache this morning and i dont believe this is related. Ill know tomorrow with 6 sprays.

today was an off day. I am starting to really like this stuff

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm in on this. Interesting that you mention having to urinate more and lack of hunger. I'm actually noticing some of the same things but figured the PSMF was to blame for the lack of hunger and the T3 I'm taking was causing the urination. Maybe the 11-KT has this effect. I guess it may make some sense that it could cause some water loss.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I'm in on this. Interesting that you mention having to urinate more and lack of hunger. I'm actually noticing some of the same things but figured the PSMF was to blame for the lack of hunger and the T3 I'm taking was causing the urination. Maybe the 11-KT has this effect. I guess it may make some sense that it could cause some water loss.
yea its weird, but only the first few nights, but no issue last night. hunger in the am is just not there, but has been coming on in the afternoon. Lets just say that I made a 15 dollar donation to mcdonalds this afternoon lol. And the only time I eat that is in a major pinch. doesn't help its across the street from my gym. actually posted a pic of that on the "where are you know thread" lol

it took a months, but that red hair clown got me lol

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't noticed a decline in hunger. On the contrary, my appetite might be up a bit. Sucks hard when I'm getting so close to the end of this long cut I've been on

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I haven't noticed a decline in hunger. On the contrary, my appetite might be up a bit. Sucks hard when I'm getting so close to the end of this long cut I've been on
its been like clock work 130 afternoon bam- I usually get like that when I first start a cycle the first week, see im hunger again, wtf man lol

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yea its weird, but only the first few nights, but no issue last night. hunger in the am is just not there, but has been coming on in the afternoon. Lets just say that I made a 15 dollar donation to mcdonalds this afternoon lol. And the only time I eat that is in a major pinch. doesn't help its across the street from my gym. actually posted a pic of that on the "where are you know thread" lol

it took a months, but that red hair clown got me lol
LOL - I feel your pain. I PLAN on cheating 1X per week and the helps me mentally, but even still that often becomes 2X per week. It can be hard when all this junk food is everywhere. McDonalds, Wendys, Five Guys - the slightest hunger when you're on the road, and then you drive by one of those places and it's hard NOT to collapse. But it won't kill you if you just get back at it.

I guess maybe it's luck. I am on a PSMF and I wake up in the morning, maybe have a little hunger, and then after I have a black coffee I'm set until the afternoon usually - which is when I wind up getting beef jerky and a protein shake at a convenience store in a pinch - and I've been surprised at how little I've been craving. I went to a party last weekend with food all over the place and people constantly trying to feed me and I went quite a while before I broke down. Most of the days since I've been actually below my calorie goals, which is around 800 calories to begin with.

It may just be the extreme diet in my case. Sometimes when you just stop eating, you just don't get as hungry.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
LOL - I feel your pain. I PLAN on cheating 1X per week and the helps me mentally, but even still that often becomes 2X per week. It can be hard when all this junk food is everywhere. McDonalds, Wendys, Five Guys - the slightest hunger when you're on the road, and then you drive by one of those places and it's hard NOT to collapse. But it won't kill you if you just get back at it.

I guess maybe it's luck. I am on a PSMF and I wake up in the morning, maybe have a little hunger, and then after I have a black coffee I'm set until the afternoon usually - which is when I wind up getting beef jerky and a protein shake at a convenience store in a pinch - and I've been surprised at how little I've been craving. I went to a party last weekend with food all over the place and people constantly trying to feed me and I went quite a while before I broke down. Most of the days since I've been actually below my calorie goals, which is around 800 calories to begin with.

It may just be the extreme diet in my case. Sometimes when you just stop eating, you just don't get as hungry.
Did you say your GOAL is 800 calories?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did you say your GOAL is 800 calories?
Yes. My plan is for 800 cals/day...maybe up to 1000 some days, but a lot of days I've been hitting 600-700.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Idk to each his own i guess but that doesnt seem healthy to me. Do you have anything your preparing for that you need to make weight or something?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Im no expert or anything but you're not going to preserve much muscle on 800 calories a day. My maintenance is at around 4000 calories. I lift alot and i work alot and am very active every day but i cant imagine 800 calories a day. My gains would be gone quick

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Idk to each his own i guess but that doesnt seem healthy to me. Do you have anything your preparing for that you need to make weight or something?
Yeah, I'm not making claims it is healthy or advisable, or whatever. It works well for me because I'm a hit-it-hard and get out kind of guy. Slow diets just don't work for me. I'm on or off - if I start eating, I lose control and I'm not talking about because I'm hungry, just the habit of eating gets worse and worse for me over time. If I stop eating almost completely, it just works best for me. Not sure if that makes sense...but it's a personality flaw that carries over into almost everything I do.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im no expert or anything but you're not going to preserve much muscle on 800 calories a day. My maintenance is at around 4000 calories. I lift alot and i work alot and am very active every day but i cant imagine 800 calories a day. My gains would be gone quick
In the past 2 weeks I've been taking 11-KT, T3, Brite, Ignit3 and Combustion. I've lost 13 pounds and my lifts have suffered a little, but I have not lost any major ground. I'm pushing limits....I will probably lose some muscle, but I will see if peoples' fears of muscle wasting are overblown.....or accurate.

Again, I'm not advising anyone to follow what I do, but I will be happy if my experience gets some people to question some steadfast beliefs.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the past 2 weeks I've been taking 11-KT, T3, Brite, Ignit3 and Combustion. I've lost 13 pounds and my lifts have suffered a little, but I have not lost any major ground. I'm pushing limits....I will probably lose some muscle, but I will see if peoples' fears of muscle wasting are overblown.....or accurate.

Again, I'm not advising anyone to follow what I do, but I will be happy if my experience gets some people to question some steadfast beliefs.
It's like looking in the mirror, I'm that type too. Always "All in", no matter what others say. Best experience is your own experience!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
5/27

6 sprays today and no headache at all. It was a food thing, i know it.

felt great all day, mood was good and had a good quick workout. Was sweating my ass off today and didnt notice the 11 bleeding thru my shirt. With increased sweat, the scent did intensify but i like the smell.

no bathroom breaks in the night and no other sides

started the week at 206 and down to 204, again with no cal restrictions as i will not start heavy for another few days. Before i start my cut, about 12 days out, i start to reduce cal, carb and fat a little everyday to avoid my body going into a shock/crash. Also helps to prevent rebounding back or going off the diet.

noticing more veins in my arms and upper chest near shoulders. very energized during this quick tri routine and no tiredness later in the day.

so far so great

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/27

6 sprays today and no headache at all. It was a food thing, i know it.

felt great all day, mood was good and had a good quick workout. Was sweating my ass off today and didnt notice the 11 bleeding thru my shirt. With increased sweat, the scent did intensify but i like the smell.

no bathroom breaks in the night and no other sides

started the week at 206 and down to 204, again with no cal restrictions as i will not start heavy for another few days. Before i start my cut, about 12 days out, i start to reduce cal, carb and fat a little everyday to avoid my body going into a shock/crash. Also helps to prevent rebounding back or going off the diet.

noticing more veins in my arms and upper chest near shoulders. very energized during this quick tri routine and no tiredness later in the day.

so far so great
Wow, 2 pounds with no restrictions and McDs!? Just the McDs would have me back up a pound.