Smith_69 getting my Pump on With Nutra-Innovations Monopump

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
MonoPump-Rendering-300dpi-600x630.png

I have been eagerly waiting to give Monopump a shot. Even though I am a rep for Nutra, I purchased this bottle so anyone reading this will know I am giving this a fair and honest review.

MonoPUMP 90ct
•Extreme Muscle Fullness
•Immune System Booster
•Enhanced Muscle Growth

Take 2-3 Capsules before working out for an intense PUMP!

Here is a brief about the product and the rest of the information can be found on website (see my sig)

MonoPUMP is essentially Monolaurin and ingredient that’s been around for a long time but only used as an immune system boosting ingredient. It is found in coconut milk and breast milk which have endless beneficial uses. It is a molecule composed of 1 part glycerol and 1 part lauric acid.
MonoPUMP increases blood volume by water retention, utilizing the inherent, hydrophilic property of glycerols, enhanced environmental temperature tolerance and body temperature regulation by improved hydration status. The glycerol is proposed to help “hyperhydrate” the body by increasing biding water to increase blood volume. This helps delay dehydration and expand muscle size analogous to a pump when msucles are contracted during exercise. Imagine training your biceps, as the muscles begin to contract blood pumps through the muscle, the muscles stay swollen as the water bound to the glycerine stays in the muscles and keep them voluminous while the blood goes back into his general circulation.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Day one - 5/24

I took 3 caps about 30 minutes before hitting the gym today. Obviously this is not a Pre Work Out drink, mix or stim of any sort so those who do use stims, feel free to do as you wish.

instructions for a muscle guy like myself :tongue2: We recommend 4 capsules for users 150-185lbs, 5 capsules for users 190-225lbs and 6 capsules for anyone over 225lbs. This dosage can be slightly reduced if MonoPUMP is taken with a preworkout drink mix.

I decided to start with just 3 to get the feel of Mono. If you have read any of my other reviews, I have used stim free PWO in the past; just my thing. Today being a back day, I started with my normal warm up of 45' degree angel lat pull downs for reps- 2 sets. by the time I was finishing my second set, both lats started to feel like they would half way during my routine. Mind you, on my warm ups, I hit 15-20 reps and focus on contraction so I was forcing the hold, like I always do.

today was more of a cable day- cable rows, lat pull downs, cable ext for rear delt and assisted t bar rows. I finished up with just 2 sets of grippers for forearms.
I am going to add 2 pics- the first is from yesterday at the gym after doing just 2 sets of wrist curls. the other is from doing 2 sets of gripper squeezes. The first pic was taken @ 12:51
the second was taken @ 4:08- 3 hours after I left the gym

Now, the difference with Mono pump is that is what you are going for and wanting to achieve, the best pump possible. Monopump is entirely different from any PWO so please don't confuse the two

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yesterday
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1464120895.085705.jpg

Moments ago
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1464120972.384672.jpg

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
As you can clearly see, my arms are still pumped as well as my delts. Lats have started to cool off within the past hour, but this isn't a placebo effect, there is the proof.

tomorrow going with 4 caps and will go until I get to 5

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
We gave our UPS driver a few samples, he came in today and said he hasn't had a muscle pump that strong in his life lol. It's impressive stuff

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! I got 5 days worth of samples that I'm going to run next Tuesday - Saturday!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Nice! I got 5 days worth of samples that I'm going to run next Tuesday - Saturday!
jalfrey it is a completely different kind of pump. never had that before, just completely different.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Screen Shot 2016-05-25 at 5.12.18 PM.png

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
sorry couldnt resist

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
NutraChem

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am more than happy getting 11k-test and AlphaDrone to log but no samples over here:(

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I am more than happy getting 11k-test and AlphaDrone to log but no samples over here:(
NutraTeam

I believe these were sent, do you know the date?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I received 11k-test and AlphaDrone on I believe 5/13. Both transdermals but no samples, again not whining just fyi.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I received 11k-test and AlphaDrone on I believe 5/13. Both transdermals but no samples, again not whining just fyi.
yea helps if i pay attn.. lol ill make a note of it

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
5/25

took 4 today and just hit bi's

started on the cables- small straight bar
pause and contract at the top
60, 90 120, 150- all reps of 12
170, 190, 200 all reps of 9

again, squeezing on the contraction before the neg
high cable puls- both arms
30, 40 2 sets each for 12 reps
50 60 2 sets for 10 each
drop set, 70, 60, 50 and 40

low cable concentration curls
2 sets of 12
30, 40 and on the 50 i got 6- the veins popping out of my bi's and forearms - never had a pump like this

hammer curls
alt arm 40, 45, 50
reps 9 each arm, 9 each arm 6 each arm

spider curls with db
3 sets of 10 - 35 db

finished with behind the back wrist curls and throttle curls for forearm

There is no way im having a placebo effect here. I cant believe the pump i had on both of my bi's. I normally dont get that pump until i hit bent over concentration curls, so this is working big time

I am going to just type this once as i am sure someone may have a question about this. Yes I have logged and reviewed several other Pre Work out supps and each seemed to be very good in its own way. They gave a good pump or pump and endurance with focus. This is strictly a pump enhancer and the only other supplement that I took that for volume would be high volume by Pes. That is a good product, but imho Mono is on another level all together.
The Painful pump as mentioned by others, well I see what they mean as there is so much blood flowing that the muscle gets so tight. Solution, stretch in between each set.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
5/25

took 4 today and just hit bi's

started on the cables- small straight bar
pause and contract at the top
60, 90 120, 150- all reps of 12
170, 190, 200 all reps of 9

again, squeezing on the contraction before the neg
high cable puls- both arms
30, 40 2 sets each for 12 reps
50 60 2 sets for 10 each
drop set, 70, 60, 50 and 40

low cable concentration curls
2 sets of 12
30, 40 and on the 50 i got 6- the veins popping out of my bi's and forearms - never had a pump like this

hammer curls
alt arm 40, 45, 50
reps 9 each arm, 9 each arm 6 each arm

spider curls with db
3 sets of 10 - 35 db

finished with behind the back wrist curls and throttle curls for forearm

There is no way im having a placebo effect here. I cant believe the pump i had on both of my bi's. I normally dont get that pump until i hit bent over concentration curls, so this is working big time

I am going to just type this once as i am sure someone may have a question about this. Yes I have logged and reviewed several other Pre Work out supps and each seemed to be very good in its own way. They gave a good pump or pump and endurance with focus. This is strictly a pump enhancer and the only other supplement that I took that for volume would be high volume by Pes. That is a good product, but imho Mono is on another level all together.
The Painful pump as mentioned by others, well I see what they mean as there is so much blood flowing that the muscle gets so tight. Solution, stretch in between each set.
Stuff is amazing isnt it?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Stuff is amazing isnt it?
i may do what hvactech does and take a 24 and mono. The pump lasts so long and not putting any other product down that I have used. This is just completely on the other side of the street; actually like 2 towns away.

I remember reading this when NI first came out. back n forth if i should get it and then i started doing other logs, so i wanted to be fair with the other products.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How long does the mono pump last post workout?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i may do what hvactech does and take a 24 and mono. The pump lasts so long and not putting any other product down that I have used. This is just completely on the other side of the street; actually like 2 towns away.

I remember reading this when NI first came out. back n forth if i should get it and then i started doing other logs, so i wanted to be fair with the other products.
Well yeah if you wanna be a Merica' bad azzz you will dose like me!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
How long does the mono pump last post workout?
yesterday and (posted pics up above)- was just about 3 hours and today just shy of 3. This may be lasting longer for me and anyone else if you arent just lifting. Im hitting contraction pauses at the peak. I do this 90-95% of the time, so there is no change from my motion or form.

Wish i followed the "not how much you lift, its how you lift" mentality years ago when i first started. over the past 4 years i completely changed everything and really worked towards focusing more on the muscle im working on; making the mind to muscle connection. The rewards for me have paid off

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I also use 30g of Hbcd

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
how long before?
At the same time, I also tried chicken broth with the mono pump.... Both Hbcd and broth had similar enhancing effects

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
today was an off day and after really hitting my arms yesterday, i wasnt sore. I know when i switch up exercises I will feel it the next day but the only feeling was just a little tightness. only when i contract and squeeze do i get a little soreness, but that is it.

Not sure if anyone else had a minimal doms experience when using Mono. Ill take it!

tomorrow is tri's

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Tri day and had to shorten up the routine due to work issues.

took 4 caps today and right on cue, the pump started. Its a great feeling having that pump and again, Mono delivers. Walk into the gym with normal arm size and 20 min later, they look 2 1/2 times bigger. Was really hungry after working out so i stopped in mcdonalds. Got the looks, "why is this guy in here, he doesnt belong here" lol

Pump last almost an hour 1/2 after i was done at the gym.

after warm up
single arm db etx behind the head
40 x12 45 x 10 50 x 9

incline db tri ext- its like a skull crusher except with db and you go to the side of the head
30 x 15 35 x 10 35 x11

laying cross the head db ext
30 x12 3 sets

rope ext

4 sets
9 x 90- this was a 4 second temp on set- seconds on the contraction

single arm press downs
4 sets x 8 x 40 with a 5 second tempo 1 sec on the positive 2 on the contraction 3 on the neg

finished with dips
3 sets of 12

new meaning to the word jacked

no headaches, stomach issues just awesome pumps

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Tri day and had to shorten up the routine due to work issues.

took 4 caps today and right on cue, the pump started. Its a great feeling having that pump and again, Mono delivers. Walk into the gym with normal arm size and 20 min later, they look 2 1/2 times bigger. Was really hungry after working out so i stopped in mcdonalds. Got the looks, "why is this guy in here, he doesnt belong here" lol

Pump last almost an hour 1/2 after i was done at the gym.

after warm up
single arm db etx behind the head
40 x12 45 x 10 50 x 9

incline db tri ext- its like a skull crusher except with db and you go to the side of the head
30 x 15 35 x 10 35 x11

laying cross the head db ext
30 x12 3 sets

rope ext

4 sets
9 x 90- this was a 4 second temp on set- seconds on the contraction

single arm press downs
4 sets x 8 x 40 with a 5 second tempo 1 sec on the positive 2 on the contraction 3 on the neg

finished with dips
3 sets of 12

new meaning to the word jacked

no headaches, stomach issues just awesome pumps
A guy at work the other day was eating some donut type things. I walked by and saw them and was like oh hey what do you got there?

He said "Nothing you want. You gotta have your protein shake..."

I was like hey dude i can eat whatever i want. Im not limited to protein shakes and lettuce cause i look like this lol

What you said about the looks you got at mcdonalds reminded me of this lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
i mean you would think they would be willing to give you free stuff- look that healthy dude is eating so its ok! supersize me please lmao

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I took off on sat, sun and monday- moving in a month 1/2 and started packing up and cleaning up.

this week is going to be strictly one muscle group with supersets- i only have a limited time as we have a guy out on vacation.
shoulders today and after the 3 day break that i really needed (shoulder is starting to bother me again) jalfrey i need joint support asap! Started with

military press and after the warm ups
3 sets at 225 8 reps

shrugs- front and then behind the back
225 x12 front 225 x12 back- 3 sets

db front raises alt arm
3 sets
35 x 10 and then
35 x 10 both arms side lat raise

finished with db shrugs with 3-5-3 tempo
65 x 12 3 sets

after this workout all i can say is , WOW- felt like my traps were going to explode. Really felt great and the pump again stayed with me until 3 pm- gym finished at 1245.

short but very focused and pump filled workout

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
6/2

hit bi's yesterday and again really good workout- Monopump is really coming thru. pumps are insane and as you feel that pump coming on, you just keep going.
4 caps, no issues- stomach, headache or cramping- pump is still lasting for 1 hour 30 to hour and 45 min after im done

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
shoulders on monday and triceps yesterday.

still using 4 caps prework out. monday was absolutely insane because i had so much energy from my 11 k, i blew my shoulders up! the log for that workout is on my other log. awesome pump and it was probably better because i wasnt taking it on my off days, so wow. My traps felt like they were going to explode.

triceps yesterday was again another great workout. the pump starts almost exactly the same time every time i take Mono. 2nd set in and it feels like i have done at least 4-5 sets. The feeling of seeing your arms so huge, through a tee shirt that is still covering your arms is awesome. when your arm fill it up and you see the muscle and definition protruding through, thats when you know what you are using is helping.

I was happy with my other pwo's but i am in love with Monopump

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I have been using mono just not updating both logs-

using between 4-5 caps and pump still holds for 1 hour and 30-45 min after im done working out. Gave a few to my cousin over the weekend and he was blown away. I told him, when you leave the gym with a pump its nice. When you leave the gym and 2 hours later your still pumped,
its f*cking awesome.

Another customer has been made.

placed my second order with ProSync protein as I am hooked on Mono.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Used the sample packs at 2 pills, impressed! Great pump and it did hang around for a while.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1466635672.030247.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1466635681.863789.jpg

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
the 2 above shots were taken after 2 sets of 5 reps each- 35 db behind the head extensions
not flexing in either shot, but as you can see, Mono works.

i am glad that i bought the bottle just so i can say, it is worth every f*cking penny- and bought another bottle so it will be worth every future penny too

stuff is incredible

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
So I purchased my first bottle and just bought another, as mentioned. It was either here on this log or the 11, but I cant express enough how awesome Mono is. It doesn't matter what body part you work, you feel that pump and it stays with you.

I had zero sides (no headaches, stomach aches, bloat) and will continue to use this for every workout.

Absolutely worth the money and delivers results.

Great Job NutraTeam and NutraChem

JP10

JP10

Awards
Any promotions of this stuff coming out any time soon? Would love to give it a go.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Any promotions of this stuff coming out any time soon? Would love to give it a go.
Hi,

There is a promotion now- they increased the pill count to 180 per bottle and is on sale now; so you are getting twice the product for the price of 1 bottle

JP10

JP10

Awards
Hi,

Its out now and you can use the discount code in my sig for 15% off
Sounds good, thanks for the reply. Hopefully will order a bottle soon. Are you taking preworkout with this product, or just solely using the monopump?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Sounds good, thanks for the reply. Hopefully will order a bottle soon. Are you taking preworkout with this product, or just solely using the monopump?
Hi,

Just bcaa and extra leucine- that's it

JP10

JP10

Awards
Gotcha, now adding preworkout on top of the monopump wouldn't be a problem would it? Also have you tried the 24Hour Pump product? If so how does it compare?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Gotcha, now adding preworkout on top of the monopump wouldn't be a problem would it? Also have you tried the 24Hour Pump product? If so how does it compare?
i have a bottle of it and haven't used it yet- we have reviews and those who have used it like it. Pumps throughout the day and those who have used it right before the gym and had longer lasting pumps.

I did back yesterday and after doing rows, my back was pretty pumped. I went to a lighter weight to do a different movement to focus on the rear delts and superset that with close grip pull downs- just angled back- after 4 reps of the pull downs my bi's were so pumped they were burning. a good pain, but have to remember to stretch after each set.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have a bottle of it and haven't used it yet- we have reviews and those who have used it like it. Pumps throughout the day and those who have used it right before the gym and had longer lasting pumps.

I did back yesterday and after doing rows, my back was pretty pumped. I went to a lighter weight to do a different movement to focus on the rear delts and superset that with close grip pull downs- just angled back- after 4 reps of the pull downs my bi's were so pumped they were burning. a good pain, but have to remember to stretch after each set.
I had total 6 sample packs of the 24 hour pump, very good stuff-I was impressed!!!

HAPPY 4TH