HTP Superdrol Log (Independent)

btpolak

Awards
Hello gents, I've been lurking on the forums for now but I've decided to make my first post a log. I have never tried any of the recent pro-hormones before but I decided to give it a go. I've ran several AAS cycles, mostly just test and tbol, but I am recentlycoming off a Test and Deca cycle. I'm over 5 weeks post PCT and after having blood work coming back in the green, I decided to have a go at these PHs. I honestly do not expect a whole lot from them like AAS but there have been some good results in the logs I have seen.

Current Stats:
Weight: 231
BF%: 15
(unsure of the accuracy of the bf% but I will be confirming with a dexa soon)

Ultimate goal is to eventually reach 235 sub 10% BF but for now my goal is recomposition. If I can add 5 lbs and and drop closer to 10% I'd be happy. Honestly, I just want to see if this product works and if the gains are keepable.

I am running HTP Superdrol at 3 pills a day split up morning, noon, and night. I will be running clomid for 4 weeks PCT after 28 days along with DAA.

Diet will be in a deficit around 2800 calories for 6 days: protein around 300, carbs around 175, and fats around 85. Sunday I will eat at maintenance.
I eat clean and consistently. My diet mainly consists of chicken breast, eggs, avocado, veggies, nuts, rice, tilapia, fruit, and some red meat. I keep the whey protein to 50 grams a day and eat the rest. The whey is always in the morning, post workout with creatine, eggs, banana, and sometimes oats blended together for my "breakfast" as I go to work.

Training will be 5 days a week. I don't use any particular programs but I train for hypertrophy and do so using various methods. Because of my work schedule, I do all my workouts around 4 AM (fasted) and cardio for a minimum of 30 minutes after lifting. I usually throw in an extra day of cardio as well.

I am actually on Day 3 and currently feel good. I believe it's doing something and had a solid workout but it could be a placebo effect. We'll see how next week goes. I will weigh myself tomorrow morning before my workout. I will try to update every other day or so but we'll see how my schedule goes. This is also my first log so I'll try not to screw it up haha.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Got excited for a sec lol...thought this was an actual superdrol log!

Diet looks solid. Glad you're feeling well on the stuff.

btpolak

Awards
Sorry brother. I could get the real deal but I know some who took it and they got too much bloat for my liking from it.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Sorry brother. I could get the real deal but I know some who took it and they got too much bloat for my liking from it.
I got some stashed away.

I actually prefer DMZ though.

btpolak

Awards
Day 4 weigh in was at 228 lbs this morning. My back workout was actually quite wonderful this morning. I took my HTP SD, caffeine, l-carnitine, and non stim pump preworkout and hit it hard. I honestly believe the SD is doing something. It is the only variable thst I have changed and my overall muscle endurance has improved over last week and I feel fuller and have noticed that I'm getting more vascular. Next week I'll slightly lower the volume and increase the weight to see if my oversll strength has improved. I did not deadlift this morning due to time restraints, but I plan on getting them in Sunday to gauge overall strength as well.

btpolak

Awards
Day 6 weigh in showed at a .8 lb increase from last weigh in following my late night leg workout last night. Based on my scales fat % function (if even accurate) comes out to be a 1.5 lbm increase in a deficit. If this is so, that is impressive enough to be curious of the possibilities during a bulk. I definitely appear leaner and harder but have not experienced any significant strength increase but I believe I may not really see that until after the initial week of using. Well, that is what I hope considering the price of the product. Not to mention, yesterday did not go as planned, I had a 13 hour work day, 2 hour drive, and then another 30 minute drive to get to the gym at midnight, my strength endurance is noticeably improving.

btpolak

Awards
Day 8 weigh in was at 231.8 this morning. I'm not surprised considering I ate at maintenance Sunday and had at least double the carbs compared to every other day. International chest day was last night and I am definitely noticing my strength going back up. I hit incline chest pressing first because it's where I want to see more development so I begin there first. During PCT after my cycle this is where I noticeably saw a decline in strength and my rep range with 100 lb dumbbell press dropped to 6 reps for one set if I was lucky. There was a point where I could sets of 10, 8, and 6 no problem before going back down in weight to failure to further exhaust my chest. I was able to get back to these rep ranges and will continue to increase to shoot for ranges of 15 - 10 before lowering the volume and increasing the weight. Definitely becoming leaner and harder a little bit at a time. Muscle endurance and strength is improving not just in my presses but through all movements including flys. So far I'm happy with the results and hope to see continued strength while in a caloric deficit. This, for me, is an indicator that a product and diet are working well together.

btpolak

Awards
Day 14 weigh in was at 241 lbs. Now, I know what your thinking but I went wild boar for a week and ate at maintenance and probably over a bit. I feel heavier but vascularity hasn't decreased, that I noticed, and my pants and shirts have not gotten any tighter in the midsection. My strength did increase slightly but last night's chest workout wasn't the best. Overall muscle endurance is there where I can rep heavier weights longer but I haven't had a PR shattering effect that I would have loved to get from the product. I'm going back to the original planned diet to see how my body reacts for the final 14 days of this product.

btpolak

Awards
Day 17 weigh in is still holding at 241. I reduced my carb intake but I noticed how much fuller I looked so I decided to keep them between 250 - 300. Considering the deficit I had been in since February and recently coming off carb cycling for 10 weeks to cut I just felt so much fuller with getting the carbs back in and replenishing my glycogen. I don't know if it's the product but I've never felt this full after carb cycling. I feel more dense but my midsection hasn't gotten bloated. I'm still in a 500 calorie deficit with the adjusted carb intake so I shouldn't put on any unwanted weight. Even though my weight has shot up, according to my body analyzer scale (if even accurate), my bodyfat percentage is about the same since I started. Once it's all over and I get a composition test conducted, I'll know what the real results were. Right now, with higher carbs, my muscle feel so much fuller and the pump in the gym is incredible with this product. Strength is improving slightly but I guess I won't see it skyrocket like it can with certain AAS orals. Overall I'm pleased with this product and I'm considering looking at hi-tech's other products. I loved my test and Deca cycle and almost wonder how well their product works perhaps stacked with this or something else.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Are you taking 3 pills of Superdrol total or 6 per day total?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
3 pills per day so 2 bottles for 28 days.
My bad. I read that and something else popped into my mind. Good run so far. I will be starting this in July, so I'm interested in following your feedback on it.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Nice man, I have no clue how we all missed this. The glycogen mentioning has been the huge stand out to me with this product without a doubt. I saw you mention 4 week PCT, are you just running 1 bottle of the Superdrol?

btpolak

Awards
It was the two bottles at three pills a day for 28 days. Do you think PCT is not necessary? Perhaps 4 weeks is a bit overkill but I figured 20 mg of clomid and 3 g of DAA just because it's cheap and I have plenty.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
It was the two bottles at three pills a day for 28 days. Do you think PCT is not necessary? Perhaps 4 weeks is a bit overkill but I figured 20 mg of clomid and 3 g of DAA just because it's cheap and I have plenty.
Pct is definitely necessary. Not a fan of daa

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Pct is definitely necessary. Not a fan of daa

btpolak

Awards
Day 22 weigh in is at 250 lbs... I'm reaching the point of non quality gains I believe. According to my scale, my bodyfat has increased by a percent during this time but (if accurate) that is still a good gain as far as lean weight is concerned. During the last week, my strength is noticeably improving finally and I'm going to be adding at least 30 minutes of LISS fasted cardio back into my routine at least 5 days a week to begin combating the additional fat gain that occurred before cutting calories after PCT. I ended up cutting out cardio because of the noticeable lethargy I feel taking this product. This was the only negative side effect that I noticed that seemed to kick in during the first week. I lacked the motivation for cardio and wanted more naps lol. Other than that, it seemed to increase my appetite (or it was due to nearly half a year of being in a huge deficit catching up with me), also my post workout muscle soreness was different. I don't know if it's me or someone else has experienced this but my muscle soreness seemed almost more of an ache than soreness (if that makes sense). I will continue to moniter weight and composition during PCT for any deprogression. After PCT, I'll get my body composition tested via DEXA scan to get accurate information to asses and adjust diet before going on a 12 week cycle of LGD4033, MK2866, S4, and SR9009 geared towards recomp and may even incorporate HTP Hydroxyelite to curb appetite if necessary. That is a product that I absolutely love and am glad DMAA is back.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In on the log! No idea how this didn't grab my attention in the beginning?!

btpolak

Awards
Day 26 weigh in is at 248 lbs. As stated before, I added in cardio and kept my calories up but still under maintenance. Strength is looking good. Body fat is slowly going back down to where I was in the beginning. Muscles still ache after workouts. I've always used progressive over load, super sets, drop sets, and other methods in my training and it's almost like my body is doing it for the first time. I like to feel sore because it makes me think that I exhausted the muscles as much as I could but the ache is a different feel. It may just be me, but my usual muscle soreness was not quite like this. It's not debilitating so it's not a bad thing. Overall my experience was a good one. I've gotten some quality gains from this product with my diet and training. I think that this product would definitely be beneficial coming off a cut, like I had been on, for helping to achieve a fuller look with the proper diet. Hell, with the gain I had, I could imagine a bulk would be quite nice as well but bulking is no interest of mine until I reach 10% bodyfat. I may even consider giving it another go but perhaps stacked with the decabolin and equibolin product. I'd have to research and ask to found out if running these simultaneously would even be beneficial and what the ideal dosages and length of time on them for a cycle. Considering I bought these for BOGO half off, I'd say money well spent.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I appreciate what you have detailed in your log. I am planning a Superdrol bulk starting in a few weeks. I will stack it with Testabolan. I will run for 8 weeks and see how it goes. It's been good to see how it has worked with you

btpolak

Awards
Are you going to log it? I'm curious to see how 8 weeks would go. Are you dosing at 2 or 3 per day?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Day 22 weigh in is at 250 lbs... I'm reaching the point of non quality gains I believe. According to my scale, my bodyfat has increased by a percent during this time but (if accurate) that is still a good gain as far as lean weight is concerned. During the last week, my strength is noticeably improving finally and I'm going to be adding at least 30 minutes of LISS fasted cardio back into my routine at least 5 days a week to begin combating the additional fat gain that occurred before cutting calories after PCT. I ended up cutting out cardio because of the noticeable lethargy I feel taking this product. This was the only negative side effect that I noticed that seemed to kick in during the first week. I lacked the motivation for cardio and wanted more naps lol. Other than that, it seemed to increase my appetite (or it was due to nearly half a year of being in a huge deficit catching up with me), also my post workout muscle soreness was different. I don't know if it's me or someone else has experienced this but my muscle soreness seemed almost more of an ache than soreness (if that makes sense). I will continue to moniter weight and composition during PCT for any deprogression. After PCT, I'll get my body composition tested via DEXA scan to get accurate information to asses and adjust diet before going on a 12 week cycle of LGD4033, MK2866, S4, and SR9009 geared towards recomp and may even incorporate HTP Hydroxyelite to curb appetite if necessary. That is a product that I absolutely love and am glad DMAA is back.
Gained 15 lbs and only added 1% body fat and ur mad??? I'd be tapdancing

btpolak

Awards
Not even bro, just stating it as I go by. Today is my last doses so I'm curious to see what my weight does during and after pct. I will continue to log this as well until the end of PCT. It's a good gain but I just want to report it all accurately without giving someone else the false sense of possibilities. The diet played a huge part in the gain.

btpolak

Awards
Day 29 weigh in was at 246. Last night I had a great workout to finish up my run of the Superdrol tabs. I will begin taking clomid for PCT as well as DAA since I have it on hand. My diet will remain constant around 3200 calories with cardio at least 5 days a week. I'll keep the same intensity in the gym and hopefully keep moving forward towards my goal. I'll continue to log my weight to show any fluctuations or maintenance of current weight gain. Near the end, I'll schedule a dexa so I can accurate numbers and plan to slow cut down to 10% bodyfat by December before my next AAS cycle.

btpolak

Awards
PCT Day 5 weigh in was at 245 lbs. Strength is still slowly getting better but despite not using anything other than clomid and DAA, I'm keeping the intensity level high. Honestly, the only time that starts to drop is when I'm cutting and in a huge deficit. Not by choice but even then I work until complete exhaustion of the muscles being trained. Going to maintain this through PCT and will slowly increase cardio during July and will then scale back the calories again August.

btpolak

Awards
PCT Day 10 weigh in was 244.5 lbs. Weight is remaining pretty much stable at this point as well as strength continuing to improve every workout. Looking forward to continuing and begin the slow cut.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
PCT Day 10 weigh in was 244.5 lbs. Weight is remaining pretty much stable at this point as well as strength continuing to improve every workout. Looking forward to continuing and begin the slow cut.
Good to hear man. What are you using for your slow cut?

btpolak

Awards
Actually, the only thing I plan on using at the moment is Hi-tech hydroxyelite. That formula is the only thing I've found that noticeably works other than old school hydroxycut before they banned it. I thought about using SARMS as well but tbh I'm not sure if the results will be beneficial for the money spent. I may look into some of the other prohormone products on the market as well. I figure by August, I'd have enough time to do some research and make the best decision I can. In the end it's the diet and training that will get me there.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Actually, the only thing I plan on using at the moment is Hi-tech hydroxyelite. That formula is the only thing I've found that noticeably works other than old school hydroxycut before they banned it. I thought about using SARMS as well but tbh I'm not sure if the results will be beneficial for the money spent. I may look into some of the other prohormone products on the market as well. I figure by August, I'd have enough time to do some research and make the best decision I can. In the end it's the diet and training that will get me there.
Take a look at 7keto dhea. Reasonably affordable for usage.

btpolak

Awards
I know the combo of 2866, lgd, and s4 will yield some results but rc company prices are rediculous and the capsules still available seem to be hit and once you start reading other reviews and even their prices tend to be $70 a bottle and you may need a couple of each depending on desired dosage and cycle length.