Beginner Cutting Cycle

MassMePlz89

MassMePlz89

Awards
Looking for a good cutting cycle to start for a beginner. Diet is on point just looking for an extra boost before the summer. Was gonna go with the LG sciences cutting kit what are your thoughts?

maz5.0

Awards
Depending on your goals you could try Androvar or epistane. I've been on Androvar for a bit and love it. I also have taken epi 2a3a as well and got good gains off that as well. Both have minimal side effects as well.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Depending on your goals you could try Androvar or epistane. I've been on Androvar for a bit and love it. I also have taken epi 2a3a as well and got good gains off that as well. Both have minimal side effects as well.
What is wrong with you?

maz5.0

Awards
he mentioned cycle so I thought he meant prohormones but your right. I apologize to the OP.

maz5.0

Awards
anafuse is natural. I had real good luck with that.

MassMePlz89

MassMePlz89

Awards
Lol far from a noob been lifting for 10 years on and off, just looking to get serious now.

MassMePlz89

MassMePlz89

Awards
By beginner meant this will be my first prohormone cycle

maz5.0

Awards
in that case I recommend Androvar. It's a good cycle to stack. just a consideration. I've only done 3 cycles. MSTEN Epi and now Androvar. maybe someone with more experience will chip in.

MassMePlz89

MassMePlz89

Awards
in that case I recommend Androvar. It's a good cycle to stack. just a consideration. I've only done 3 cycles. MSTEN Epi and now Androvar. maybe someone with more experience will chip in.
I appreciate you chiming in

corinthians

Awards
i see a lot of people on his first cycle using prohormones. why the **** want that **** when you cant take real stuff... steroids!!. if you got fear of inyectables.. you can take 2 orals. yes 2 orals. no need of test and no.. is not a crazy idea. winstrol and turinabol if you want is a good oral cycle.not craY body but you can preserve a your muscle and hardness and vascularity. im so sure some guy is going to tell me dont do this.. im stupid etc. but good begginer cutting oral cycle in my opinion are winstrol turinabol t3 t4 clenbuterol or gw1516. i know what im speaking. but please no prohormones.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 10