Iforce Finish Line Review Log

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Thanks to the Iforce/Hi tech team for sending me out a big ole tub.

First the label

First thing that I noticed everything contained in this label is dosed well. It covers strength, endurance, and recovery. Strength you have a daily dose of creatine and a big dose of leucine. Endurance is covered by the beta alanine and betaine. It is packed full of ingredients to help you recover; bcaas, carnitine l-tartrate, glutamine, and alanine. I appreciate these are all shown in full transparency. I know it sais that is a post workout product. I don't know if timing is super important as most of these ingredients work on saturation. Most of the time I'll just throw this into my preworkout and chug it down.

First Use - Tub is closer to the size of a tub of protein than say the normal tub of bcaas. 25 gram scoop packed full of goodness. Initial taste was good especially after giving everything a few minutes to settle. The rainbow sherbert tastes like melted orange sherbet ice cream to me. I don't get a rainbow so to speak, but it's a good enjoyable flavor. I started with 10oz of water. I thought flavor was pretty spot on at that amount. I will be varying the water each day.

Second Use Used product as an intra workout drink ((basically just some flavor)). I added 20oz of water. The flavor was still present. I thought it maybe too light, but it was better than expected.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Thanks for posting your initial review! In to see how you like it with continued use.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting that you find it tastes like melted orange sherbet. I fond it tastes like you are a handful of skittles all at the same time.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome bro!! Glad you are enjoying this far!! It is pretty versatile and it can be used at many times of the day!! Especially on off days!

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Awesome bro!! Glad you are enjoying this far!! It is pretty versatile and it can be used at many times of the day!! Especially on off days!
I'll be taking it in mornings in off days. I have some bulk hmb-ca that I need to hide the flavor, it did a decent job

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
So have you continued to use the product? What do you think about it still?

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
In for answers. Interested in seeing how you liked it with continued use and what your experience has been.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Few things I really like about the product. First zero bloat. When I take creatine especially just plain creatine monohydrate I feel bloated. I get zero bloat from continued use of this product. One other distinctive issue I have with a daily use product is getting tired of the flavor. Thankfully flavor is light and I look forward to it everyday.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the update in the review. Did you have any bad beta alanine tingles when using the product?

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the update in the review. Did you have any bad beta alanine tingles when using the product?
I always get tingles even with daily high intakes. Nothing bad just some light ones. Only really bad ones were from hydrocarn that was in the old pump igniter. I had to workout or I felt like my skin was going to crawl off on its own. I can take this on non workout days with no issues.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
That's good to hear about the creatine. How was your recovery? Notice anything in regards to recovering faster or having more endurance during your workouts?

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
That's good to hear about the creatine. How was your recovery? Notice anything in regards to recovering faster or having more endurance during your workouts?
To be honest no. It has nothing to do with finish line it has to do with fact I normally take the ingredients in finish line. Finish just adds some extra flexibility to my supplement stack. I assure you if I stopped them altogether things would be different.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Few things I really like about the product. First zero bloat. When I take creatine especially just plain creatine monohydrate I feel bloated. I get zero bloat from continued use of this product. One other distinctive issue I have with a daily use product is getting tired of the flavor. Thankfully flavor is light and I look forward to it everyday.
I'm the same way bro.. I'm on my third tub of watermelon haha and still enjoying it!