My first trip to Vietnam, with milehigh Kratom.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First and foremost, thanks to Monte and the kind folks at milehigh K (https://milehighkratom.com) for this opportunity to give their kratom a shot. I've never tried kratom, but I'm a fan of opiates.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452390824.906694.jpg

Very professional packaging, vacuum sealed and all. The scooper isn't in the bag, which I prefer. The downfall I see, so far, is that there are no directions/instructions for use. After hollering at Monte, I'm going to try three level scoops.

This is supposed to be a happy, mellow strain. I like happy and mellow. I shall return.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452391392.618054.jpg

Not a real appealing color. Fortunately I can look past that. The raw powder doesn't smell amazing either. I mixed it with my aminos. Not the tastiest mixture. I'll try something else next time.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My dude!

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's been 40 minutes. If I could relate this to anything at this point, I'd say tramadol. I'm playing Halo 5 and hanging out. I am playing much more relaxed than I normally would and I'm enjoying it more. Body is nice and relaxed and I don't feel any of the nagging pains I normally feel this time of night. That could be because I haven't hit the gym for a couple of days, but I'm going to give some credit to the K. Gotta be honest, I feel great right now.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Life is funny. You don't really know how high you are until you're not high anymore.
I like Yellow Vietnam. I like it a lot. It's not the kind of high where you drool, or piss on yourself, or fall asleep with a cigarette in your hand and burn holes in the couch (I don't smoke anymore). It's the kind of high that's super mellow. The kind that makes you tell people how much you appreciate them, but not in an annoying way while you spill your drink on them.
I also slept very well. Most nights I move around quite a bit due to injuries. Not so much last night. It didn't produce the kind of crazy dream sleep that G8 did, but I slept very well. I prefer it that way, to be honest.
I wouldn't operate anything motorized while on Yellow Vietnam. I'd plan for about 3-4 hours of not doing anything other than enjoying yourself if taking the same 3 scoops I did.
More to follow.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for the log brother!

Enjoy!
Don't thank me, I should be thanking you. This stuff is good. Real good. It doesn't taste all that great, but neither do a lot of things that are enjoyable in other ways.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol I could tell from your messages last night you were having an enjoyable experience lol.

Win halo?

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I could tell from your messages last night you were having an enjoyable experience lol.

Win halo?
Yeah man, it was good.

Won some and definitely lost some. Regardless, it was fun and that's what matters.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The smell of fresh cut hay. That's what this stuff tastes like. Even mixed in a protein shake.

Round 2 starts now.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get it!

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took another three level scoops last night. My stomach wasn't quite as empty as night one. Again, I started to feel the effects at about 20 minutes after consumption. At 40 minutes I believe it was in full effect. That being said, I don't think it was quite as strong as night one. I'm ok with that, as the effects were still more than subtle.

What I notice...

Flavor- Still not desirable. As mentioned before, fresh cut hay (and hints of tea). I am tempted to mix the powder with tea, sweet tea specifically. It's tolerable in a protein shake, and even in my aminos. I've definitely tasted stuff that is less appealing, and to be fair, I think finding the right vessel to mix this with is probably key to people who are less tolerant to products that don't taste awesome alone.

Calming effect- So far, 10/10. I feel real chill on this strain. If I was anymore chill on it, I'd probably grow dreads. I like it. A lot.

Focus- I sat and looked at vacation destinations last night for about two hours. The different intricacies of Sandals resorts in San Lucia vs Grenada. Time passes rather quickly unbeknownst to me. I'd say focus is at least an 8/10. I'll experiment with other activities to try and get this to a 10.

Overall feeling- I think my initial "like tramadol" assessment wasn't fair. It's better than tramadol. I feel much more functional than I would on any opioid/synthetic opioid. I wouldn't drive on three scoops, but I'd be comfortable with just about any other daily task. I think "happy" is a word that I would assign to how I feel on Yellow Vietnam. As vague as that is, it's an overall feeling of happiness.

I'm going to take a night off of Kratom (I've been ordered to fast tonight) and I'd like to try and duplicate the feeling of the first night anyway. I'll resume tomorrow night.

One thing I nearly forgot...
No hangover. Win.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy in Vietnam. Prefect.v

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452741650.713177.jpg

This is kratom with water. Three scoops with about 6 ounces of water. Chug-a-lug and chase with aminos. This is the best way I've found so far to drink it. It's real bitter but it's tolerable. My mouth got a little numb, which I expected.
I'm 35 minutes in right now. I'm done typing for the night, I'm feeling pretty awesome. More to follow.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd consider last night a success. Two nights off after two nights on and last nights effects were just as good as the first night.

Many effects mimic opioids, so you can expect to last longer during "certain activities".

My lower back is pretty sore (DOMS). I don't remember it being bothersome last night, so that's a good thing.

There's no way around it, this stuff doesn't taste good and that's the only downside to it that I've found. Maybe a rapidly dissolving gel cap form would be more awesome, as there is no reminder of what you drank when you burp in its powder form.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd consider last night a success. Two nights off after two nights on and last nights effects were just as good as the first night.

Many effects mimic opioids, so you can expect to last longer during "certain activities".

My lower back is pretty sore (DOMS). I don't remember it being bothersome last night, so that's a good thing.

There's no way around it, this stuff doesn't taste good and that's the only downside to it that I've found. Maybe a rapidly dissolving gel cap form would be more awesome, as there is no reminder of what you drank when you burp in its powder form.
It will definitely make you last longer.

My wife enjoys that part about once a month......FML

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't had the opportunity to take the time and use kratom again. I hope to tonight.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You better get your crossfitting panties I gear ma'am! ?

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HAF right now. Getting my Forza 6 on. Drank it straight again tonight. You gotta be careful if you do that. Make sure the powder is pretty well dissipated in the water or whatever solution you choose to use. If not, and you leave powder nuggets, they may make you gag a bit. Either way, whatever, I feel no pain and I'm driving like a champ (on Xbox one, of course).

I like this stuff, a lot, as stated before. I can't see myself using it every night though. I can function pretty normally, but then you get some of the effects of opioids and I can't do that on a nightly basis. Were I single with no obligations and no strings, sure. As far as lasting longer, it's not an exaggeration, but that's not always a good thing when it gets to the point of lasting too long. I'm not trying to dislocate my shoulder patting myself on the back, but like with a lot of other substances you can get an effect so profound that it's even challenging to make YOURSELF finish. My life in that department is pretty regular and I can't go on having whiskey dlck every night. Enough about that.

I like the pain relieving quality a lot. For those here that know me, I've been injured quite a bit, and many of them aren't just "I'll heal in a week" injuries. This stuff does a great deal to ease the pains of nagging injuries and economically speaking, is a great compromise if you're unlucky enough to have to pay deductibles (I don't fall in that category, fortunately).

I haven't looked at any of the other logs (I hated when people did that while I was a rep and they were sampling our products), so I wonder if others are reporting the same stuff. Initially I would itch a bit when using Kratom (the first two times). I haven't since, so maybe it was a laundry detergent switching issue. I have not had any adverse reactions that I can report, and as far as I know, I didn't fail my most recent piss test.

Back to Forza, I feel as though I'm babbling.

Aloha.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could just be me, but I feel like I can operate on less sleep after a night of Kratom. Probably because quality of sleep is so good.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The quality of sleep is amazing.

I get a dream like state at first then I'm gone. Deep deep sleep with no waking up.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Try just tossing the scoops on your tongue and chasing them down. It's the "toss and wash method" hits you faster in my opinion, and is better than ruining an entire drink. Also taking it with grapefruit juice increases absorption quite a bit and masks almost all flavor if you want to continue mixing it.