Getting Lean with IML Lean Fuel V2!!!

dawilk59

dawilk59

Awards
First off I would like to thank heavyiron and all the Ironmaglabs (IML) community for the opportunity to log their product, im extremely excited and ready to get at it!!

leanfuelV2label.JPG

INTRO:

Hey guys just received Lean Fuel V2 the other day and I am here to log this product from IML! I am familiar with their products and have had great results with other IML supplements I have tried in the past. Expecting to see good results from a reliable company.

DETAILS:

I plan on posting and update every day or as much as possible. IML is giving me a chance to try their product so I will be giving the most feedback as possible. In this log I am mainly looking to lean back out while maintaining strength and in size. I will comment on any side effects, if any, or anything else that I feel to be important.

HISTORY:

I have been consistently lifting since my freshman year in college (fall 2011). I came in to play football, I was 5’8” 240lbs and kinda fat. After much work and consistency I lost a lot of weight and have become a lot stronger pound for pound. I have become addicted and don’t know what I would do without it. I currently switched from football to rugby, football didn't work out, besides everyone knows that real men play rugby! But I am looking to get back into pre-season form after the few small injuries from the season (separated shoulder/broken hand). Past injuries will not affect this log.

MY SPLIT:

Sunday legs/abs
Monday back/traps
Tuesday bis/tris
Wednesday legs/abs
Thursday chest/calves
Friday shoulders
Saturday bis/tris or back
Days of week do not always correlate with workouts, order will not always be the same. Workouts depend on soreness and feel. I am not a believer in over working the muscle as long as each muscle has time to rest and rid itself of lactic acid. I do workout 7 days a week for the most part unless a day off is needed/necessary.

ABOUT ME:

Weight: 184lbs
Height: 5’8”

MEASUREMENTS:

chest: 42 1/2 in
shoulders: 49 3/4 in
waist: 31 in
navel:33 1/2 in
arms: 15 3/4 in
thighs: 22 in

SUPPS:

IML Lean Fuel V2
Dymatize: Elite XT Whey Protein
Berkley & Jensen: Men’s Daily’s
ON: Fish Oil

GOALS:

Lean around the stomach and lower back
Return back to pre-season strength
Get down to 175lbs

FINAL WORDS:

Here we GOOOOOOOO!!! I am real excited to get back to being lean before a big bulk this winter. Will be taking the the first dosage Monday morning,I like to start at the beginnning of the week. If there are any questions or comments or anything like that post it up! Big thanks again to heavyiron and IML for hooking me up with Lean Fuel V2!

BEFORE PIC:

1.jpg

2.jpg

Sorry the pictures are rotated.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in

dawilk59

dawilk59

Awards
Hey guys! First day is in the books. Took my first pill in the morning when I woke up then took the second after class around 3. Felt good at the gym today, decided to lift chest instead. Weighed in at 183 today before the lift. So far so good but its only day one. Excited to get back to a leaner me to prepare for that winter bulk. Nutrition on point today and will be a strict as possible throughout this log. Getting LEAN!

dawilk59

dawilk59

Awards
Hey guys sorry I did not get a chance to post yesterday. Had two tests yesterday and two more tomorrow I have been crazy busy haha. Anyways yesterdays gym session was crazy!! Did legs yesterday, changed up my grip alot on front squat using some straps to help me get into the right chest position and to get those elbows up some more. Went down in weight but dam did my legs feel it more haha. Sweated pretty good, some of those thermogenic properties kicking in. All in all a good workout. Motivation on the rise!

Hitting the gym today in the afternoon after all my classes are over. Staying nutritionally disciplined. Planning on an arm day today. Should be good. Gonna try and post again after the gym. Time for class, peace :afro:

dawilk59

dawilk59

Awards
Hey guys! Sorry it has been a few days. I had two tests and a project to do but did not let that get in the way of the gym. Thermogenic effect is awesome. I have sweat my ass off all week in all my workouts. I don't know if it is just me but I have been getting great pumps lately as well, thanks Lean Fuel :). Also I am down 4 pounds even though I believe that most of this weight is just water weight but it is a start. Abs are also starting to appear again some more. Cut is going good so far.

dawilk59

dawilk59

Awards
Whats up guys took Sunday off. It was a long week so I decided to just watch football and relax. Hit the gym today with chest, felt good, had a good pump. Was pretty beat afterwards. Numbers climbing back up. Hit 275 on flat today for 3 reps, was at 8 reps before season need to get my ass in gear!! Nutrition is still strict haven't slipped up, well except I had a meatball sub on Sunday during the 4 o'clock games, but besides that been very clean, mostly meats. Can feel the abs a little more and I think I have lost a little bit in my lower back but hard to tell. I will post new pics at day 15, mid way through the bottle.

dawilk59

dawilk59

Awards
Hey guys. Cuts going pretty good right now. Just had 6 eggs and some turkey bacon for breakfast :). Last two lifts were good, both days which were legs and back, were good pumps with good intensity. Have been consistently still sweating more then usual. Appetite is down, which is a good and bad thing, I had to force myself to eat yesterday. Weights are going up consistently as well. Which I expected coming back into everything from the season. Got arms today, extremely motivated. Almost halfway through the bottle. Pics coming soon.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice

dawilk59

dawilk59

Awards
Happy late thanksgiving!!! Sorry for not posting in quite some time my laptop broke and I did not have a way to post. The cut is continuing to go well, besides for thanksgiving, you know how grandmas are haha. Here are my pics from the half way mark. I will post pics again for the end of the bottle.

1.jpg

2.jpg

dawilk59

dawilk59

Awards
Hey guys sorry I havent been on in the last couple days I had 2 research papers and 3 presentations this week and it has been crazy busy. But I havent missed the gym and my eating has still been really clean for the most part. Feeling leaner on the sides and lower back for the first time in a while. Cuts getting closer to the end but so I am very happy!

dawilk59

dawilk59

Awards
Back from the gym!! Had a really good back day today. Starting to get the V shape back which is credit to consistent lifting and Lean Fuel for trimming my sides down. Love this stuff so far. MIght take an off day tomorrow with all the work I still need to do to finish off the semester, but if I lift I will post.

dawilk59

dawilk59

Awards
Hey guys, well the pills are gone and I have definelty lose some fat. The last week has been rough with 3 presentations, 2 researcher papers and 3 finals I haven't had much time to even sleep. I am happy with the results, would have been better if I stuck a little better to my diet towards the end, was pretty stressed about class. I am about to go hit some chest up at the gym. When I get back Ill post final measurements and pics. CHEST DAYYY!!!