Hyper maxXT PWO log (sponsored)

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Big thanks to Adizzle1 for letting me log hyper maxXT. The latest and greatest from Performax Labs.

Are you in the market for a new PWO? Me to. I'm a stim junkie that always is looking for the the best on the market. Fallow along for a honest review from a guy who's very particular in the feels,focus & energy I get from my pre.

I'm 25 and have been lifting roughly 4 years now.
I lift 6 days a week for about 2 hours.

On Sunday I finished up my PCT from my last cycle/log so I'm not using much aside from PES select protein & BCAA's. I dwindled my stash down to nothing. But post PCT strength gains are still holding strong. Though I've noticed I've been fatigued before I train, I'm really hoping Hypermax delivers with the focus & energy I need to keep on keeping on.

I'm so excited to give this stuff a shot I think I'm going to head to the gym a hour early! Leg day today. I'll post initial thoughts tomorrow morning.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
subbed

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Alright fellas, Initial review.

First thing I noticed is the flavor is watermelon. Now normally watermelon & peach are the 2 flavor so try to avoid just because I don't like the taste. With that being said, this really wasn't so bad. The watermelon flavor (though it isint pleasant to me) was bold with a slight resemblance to a jolly rancher. The PWO mixed well and left no chunks. Though there was a bit of foam left after drinking. No biggie though, another quick shot of water took care of that.

Upon drinking my pre pulling out of the drive way I typically am walking into the gym as the BA really kicks in as I live only 8 minutes from my gym. Though this did happen it was sort of under-whelming. For 1.6g of BA I was really hoping that I'd be itching my face off for a minute. I'm not nuts I swear, I just love the BA feeling. It's what really gets me pumped. The feeling was definitely there though. I personally just wanted s bit more.

So yesterday was leg day, after getting to the gym I religiously hit the stair step machine for 5 minutes to "wake up" my legs.
This is where I noticed Hypermax really take effect.
I felt like I was floating up the stairs. With the matching set on level 10 which is pretty quick considering it only goes to 15 I was having no trouble keeping up. My movements felt fluent giving me a floating feeling. Definitely something new considering normally this kills me. But that's the point.
I think I'll try level 11-12 next time.

Once I got to the squat rack I noticed this auto pilot feeling. With headphones in & music blasting I was moving with out thinking. In a safe way, If that makes sense.
-side note- I work at my gym so I know EVERYBODY. I constantly get stopped by somebody who wants to talk for a bit.
I didn't have time for that yesterday per say. I kept conversations short & sweet because I had tunnel vision.

Quick squat recap.

145 X 15 X 2
185 X 10 X 2
225 X 8 X 2
245 X 4 X 2

Pretty basic. My 1RM is about 265 but I dare not to go there with out a spotter who isint in town this month so I'm not sure how many PR attempts I'll be making.

My focus and energy held through out squats no problem and all the way through a few machines but nearing the end doing little things like calves and such I noticed fatigue setting in. This was roughly at the 2 hour mark. Seemed typical, though I was hoping Hypermax would allow me to stretch at least another 30 minutes with out feeling fatigued.

Over all, Hypermax is legit as far as first impressions. I'm excited for chest/tri's later tonight.

Questions,comments, concerns? Post away!

Quick over view of my workout via AW.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1444141333.555452.jpg

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
That's the activity tracker on the Apple Watch. Not an app that you can download. It comes with the watch.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
That's the activity tracker on the Apple Watch. Not an app that you can download. It comes with the watch.
Thats pretty cool. I have iphone 6, but no watch.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
The health app should still give you a bit of information. Step count,elevation & things. But the monitors on the AW are what really get the good info like calories & heart rate.
I love mine, I've had it since the day it came out & it really helps challenge your self. A lot of times in the gym when I feel like finishing up I'll check my watch & won't stop till I make it to the next rounded 100 calories.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome initial review and I know exactly what you mean about the auto pilot feeling, the focus is so strong you go through your workout very quickly from one thing to the next without even thinking about it, the focused feeling is def. a strong part about what seperates HyperMax XT from the rest!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FYI should be seeing the label release soon for SlinMax!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Slinmax? o_O

Bi's& tri's tonight. I'll post the update in the morning.
Time to get buried in homework.
#collegelife

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, cant wait to hear about it!

Yep, SlinMAx is our new GDA product launching in next 1-2 weeks!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
10/6/15
Bi'/tri's

Sorry for the late reply, realized last minute that I forgot to do part of my paper.

So, typically I don't do bi's & tri's on the same day. I tend to split them up with other body parts. But my reasoning for this was to test out the pump factor with Hypermax. Everybody loves the pump but I think everybody loves it in a certain way, or at least I do.

Same as last time the BA didn't overwhelm me walking into the gym but shortly after changing clothes I was already on auto pilot.
After 3 quick warm up sets of 30lb DB curls i noticed the pump starting to hit. My Veins were popping pretty good and I had an overall sense of readyness.

-DB curls-
30 X 10 X 3
40 X 10 X 3
45 X 8 X 2
50 X 5 X 1

Getting up to 50 is where I typically start to lose it for DB curls. But even after hitting those I felt like I could have hit it for another set. But I decided to save it for BB curls.

Eventually moving over to tri's. I'm all about drop sets.
On the machine using ropes is my favorite way to target tri's especially by adding a slight twist at the bottom.

Throughout the workout I felt great. My pump was definitely there but it wasn't skin splitting. For me personally that's exactly how I like it. To many PWO I've used give these insane pumps that eventually become restricting to a point where I can do a full curl. Hypermax was just the right amount of balance between feeling & looking pumped with out overdoing it. A definite plus in my book.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. How many scoops was that?

I know what you mean about too much pump. Although I'm a pump junky.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I've been doing 2 level scoops since day 1. I forgot to mention that.

There are days that I do enjoy the skin splitting pump but for an all around pre I think Hypermax is hitting the nail on the head.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
2 scoops dang bro right now 1 has been okay for week 1. But today started to see the energy taper off a bit and not as potent. But still had energy nonetheless. Might have to kick up to 1.5 scoops, but right now sticking to 1 personally since I don't know about throwing off my log since I started at 1 scoop.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea I personally enjoy 2 as well, fantastic energy and focus and full dosed ergogens! NFmejia0486 feel free to increase to 1.5 scoops or even test out 2!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Yea I personally enjoy 2 as well, fantastic energy and focus and full dosed ergogens! NFmejia0486 feel free to increase to 1.5 scoops or even test out 2!
I don't know if I can handle 2 quite yet. Going to kill 1 tomorrow and maybe over the weekend. If I build a tolerance then I'll up to 1.5. Thanks Adizzle1 .

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Lol ya like I mentioned I'm a real stim junkie. Even at 2 scoops I could probably do 3 & be ok but I don't want to build up a super tolerance like I did last year taking 3 1/2 scoops of c4 daily.

2 scoops of Hypermax seems to be a pretty good dose for me. Just enough of everything I want.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Lol ya like I mentioned I'm a real stim junkie. Even at 2 scoops I could probably do 3 & be ok but I don't want to build up a super tolerance like I did last year taking 3 1/2 scoops of c4 daily.

2 scoops of Hypermax seems to be a pretty good dose for me. Just enough of everything I want.
I used to be there doing 4 scoops of C4 way back when.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Full body Friday! For FBF I tend to do 2-3 of my more favorite exercises for each body part. I shoot for volume mainly, my goal here is to sweat & have fun more then focus on PR's or looking good. I do this maybe twice a month.

After working all day at my gym I was more then ready to kill it it.
Though my job at the front desk is in no way challenging, I get more tired from being stagnant standing in one place all day then from real physical work all day. So need less to say I was fatigued.
A quick bite & then Hypermax to my rescue!
::cue superhero themed music::

Did 2 overflowing scoops & then the games began.
I started with chest because it tends to be my muscle group that fatigues the quickest for some reason.

chest -
DB FLYS 30% incline bench.
35 X 15 X 1
45 X 12 X 2
55 X 8 X 3 (went flat bench the last set.)
Then hit a light bench drop set.
I strapped 5 10lb plates to each side burned out & then dropped 20lb's each set. Worked my way down to the bar. Very limited rest in between. This style for 2 sets.

Eventually worked my way to bi's which was just standard curls @ 35lb's. 4 sets straight burn out style. No counting.
Finished off grabbing a 40lb DB on its ends & doing 2 burn out sets. The grip causes my elbows to point in and hits the BI in a different way.

Shoulders didn't get much love, just a few sets of cable cross overs to touch on the rear delts.

Legs were just a few sporadic machines. Spent probably 20 minutes on them really. Planning on saving squats for Monday. Did 10 minutes on the stair step machine later.

Back was lay pull downs. Pyramid style. Incriminated increased from 80-160 & back down again. 2 sets.
Then BB rows in the squat rack. Maxed out at 185 for 5 good ones & 2 sloppy ones.

Then finished off with abs. Basic flutter kicks, planks and weighted side raises for obliques. 75lbs in 1 hand at a time.

Hypermax had my ZOOMING around the gym. After working all day I was surprised at just how well & how quickly it took me out of my fatigued feeling from work. A huge plus!

Side conversation- as I mentioned earlier my chest seems to fatigue QUICK. It seems like for the last year I hasn't made much progress on chest at all. I've noticed that no matter how much I hit chest, if I max out on DB press (sometimes only 15 minutes in to my workout) it's like my chest is tapped out.
For example,if I hit 80lb DB press for 2 sets, by the 3rd set I have to drop to 60's to get even 8 reps. Quickly after that I'm down to pushing 45's and it gets sloppy.
Any other body part I can stay at a consistent weight much longer. But chest seems to tap out quick.

Tips,advice,experience??

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long are your rest periods when hitting chest? Maybe try to extend them the deeper you get into the session.

Also, if you work another muscle group with chest, try alternating between a chest movement, then an exercise for the other muscle group.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Typical 90seconds if I'm in the zone.
But some days I get stuck in conversation with people so it can be longer.

& ive recently tried doing that actually, hitting chest/tri's alternating each muscle group.
It seems to help some, but fatigue still sets in quick.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1444673984.293939.jpg

Just finished up an early chest routine. Normally I'm in the gym around 6pm but decided to switch it up today.

Started with bench drop sets which is also not typical for me. Stacked only 10's on the bar so I could drop in sets of 20.

185 X 10
165 X 10
145 X 12

Repeated this for 3 sets with 3 minutes rest in between loading the bar again. I'm trying to curb the quick fatigue so I'm giving my self an extra minutes of starring into space & trying not to look awkward. Lol.

Moved onto chest flys at 30% incline.

35 X 15 X 2
45 X 10 X 2
50 X 5 X 1
(Had a super pump after this!)

Worked in a few hammer strength machines just pressed 45's on incline & decline. 3 sets on each machine for about 12 reps.

Then finished off with 100 push-ups.
50 on a decline & 50 on incline.

Over all a pretty solid workout, 2 scoops of Hypermax seems to be doing me pretty good. I like how the pump lasts all the way home, which is only about 5-10 minutes. Other PWO's I feel like I have to constantly chase the pump if I'm stagnant for 2 long but Hypermax seems to hang around a lot longer. A big plus in my book.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, yea i definitely feel very full and pumped throughout my whole workout and for a while after!

The 2 scoops has me finishing my workouts a bit faster as well, the strong energy and focus has me moving a lot faster and with the increase endurance from 6g Citrulline Malate I am not fatiguing between sets!!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1444830547.647160.jpg

Killllllllled shoulders yesterday!

I woke up with nothing to do yesterday so I hit the gym early again, I did heavy shoulders & added a few sets of tri's for the pump.

Seated DB press

35 X 15 X 3 -warm up.
45 X 15 X 3
55 X 10 X 2
60 X 6 X 2
I can hit 70's for 4 but I only do that with a spotter.

Lateral raises (side)
25 X 12 X 3
35 X 8 X 2

45 lb plate raises (front)
X 15 X 3

Cycled through a few machines & tri's & felt great by the end of my work out. My shoulder pump had me feeling alpha for sure.

Heading to the gym to hit back before work later.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You did all that in two hours. What were you doing, talking for 10 minutes between sets :p

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Lol like I said there were machines involved & tri's also.
& aside from that, working at the gym I lift at, people always stop me to chat here & there.
My typical rest periods is 90 seconds.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hows HyperMax holding up, still good energy and focus? What do you think about Eria Jarensis as a stim, have you enjoyed it?

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Hypermax is delivering in more then one way, I don't want to give away all my thoughts before my final review but I'm definitely enjoying the ride.
Energy & focus is holding strong & every time I take it it definitely delivers in my workouts. Even doing 2 a days Monday & Tuesday both times I could really feel it hit.

So far so good. ??

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Hit chest earlier today. Took my normal dose & hit the gym.
After beating my body up this week with doubles I was pretty tired but shortly after arriving at the gym I felt the focus from Hypermax kick in.
I stayed pretty light because my shoulder has been bothering me.

Flat bench
135 X 15 X 3
155 X 15 X 2
185 X 10 X 2

Decline bench
135 X 15 X 3

DB chest flys
35 X 12 X 3
40 X 10 X 2

Hammer strength chest press
45's X 10 X 3

Push-ups
50 incline -diamond
50 decline -wide

Finished up with some cable flys.

Today was a true test to Hypermaxs' focus & energy. I didn't really feel like going to the gym today. With my shoulder hurting & just being generally tired I was amazed how quickly Hypermax put me in the zone to push me through a work out. Props to the ingredients!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome man, glad it helped you push through. Just make sure to keep eye on that shoulder pain.

To me personally, I think shoulder pain is the worse. Turns me into baby.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I know that's the truth! It happened to me about a year ago also, but it was much worse back then.
I'm not sure what it is exactly, it feels sore from my trap all the way down my neck towards the outside of my right chest.
Think I'll change arms for legs tomorrow.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know that's the truth! It happened to me about a year ago also, but it was much worse back then.
I'm not sure what it is exactly, it feels sore from my trap all the way down my neck towards the outside of my right chest.
Think I'll change arms for legs tomorrow.
Have you done any mobility work, foam rolling, etc?

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I haven't. I don't really know much about mobility work or foam rolling really. I might have to look into it.

Took today off from the gym, worked all day & though I could have after work I decided to rest up. The doubles I did this week really beat me.
Tomorrow will be leg day.
Have a safe Friday everybody.
Time to watch gold rush!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1445194118.062176.jpg

Took 3 scoops bro's!
Holy insanity!

Today was leg day & let me tell ya, it was the best leg day I've had in months. 3 scoops of Hypermax had me feeling like a god!

Walked into a empty gym, rounded the corner and staked my claim at the squat rack with my water bottle lol. Then went to the other side of the gym to stair step for 5 minutes. A D-bag move but the gym only had 30 people in it & 4 open squat racks. Just wanted to make sure I got mine. Lol

DOUBLE PR DAY!

Anyways. Squat recap.

135 X 15 X 4
205 X 15 X 3
225 X 10 X 3
245 X 6 X 2
265 X 2 X 1 PR!
I recorded my 265 X 2, how to I post it her?. iOS device.
I was so stoked. In my first post I said I wouldn't PR with out a spotter but the focus & energy I got from 3 scoops of Hypermax boosted my confidence through the roof! And I did it at the very end of all my squats.

Seated Calf raises
Didn't really count these, just went till they burned.

Few machines I between, did 310 on the machine leg press for a few sets. 135 on the leg extension machine.

DB SQUATS

75 X 15 X 3
90 X 10 X 3
110 X 5 X 1 SECOND PR!
I've never broke 100 just because by this point I'm beat, but once again Hypermax pulled through for me. Snatched up the 110's with out even batting an eye. I struggled on the last 2 reps, form was **** but I got the fukrs up lol.
From the 110's I dropped back down to 70's & did a burn out all the way down to 40's.

I'm so stoked about today's leg day! & I owe it to Hypermax! Good thing I don't work tomorrow. Might not be able to walk. Lol

Again, if anybody can help me figure out how to post the PR video id love to share it!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice job on the PR brotha! Glad to see HyperMax Xt helped with that confidence boost. That's all you need to do when going for a PR is go in with confidence.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wow 3 scoops thats quite intense, just caffeine alone thats 600mg. Boy you must have a tolerance haha

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I do lol. & it builds quick but drops just as quick.
Totally crashing all ready, DOMS kicking in.
Time for a nap!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Have you done any mobility work, foam rolling, etc?
I haven't. I don't really know much about mobility work or foam rolling really. I might have to look into it.

Took today off from the gym, worked all day & though I could have after work I decided to rest up. The doubles I did this week really beat me.
Tomorrow will be leg day.
Have a safe Friday everybody.
Time to watch gold rush!
Foam Rolling pre and post workout has done absolute wonders for my recovery brother. I highly recommend it without hesitation.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the PRs!

I wish my Cubs would have taken HyperMax. This sucks

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I have tomorrow off work/school. I think I'll give foam rolling a shot tomorrow. I have sciatica in my right leg. Maybe it will help that?

& I don't watch baseball, but I did see they were 0-4 a little while ago, guess they didn't catch up? My good friend is a huge Cubs fan, I'm sure I'll hear all about it tomorrow lol.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have tomorrow off work/school. I think I'll give foam rolling a shot tomorrow. I have sciatica in my right leg. Maybe it will help that?

& I don't watch baseball, but I did see they were 0-4 a little while ago, guess they didn't catch up? My good friend is a huge Cubs fan, I'm sure I'll hear all about it tomorrow lol.
Foam roll and also give this a shot. It is a good overall routine. Look it up on youtube if you need visuals for the moves. If you have a sporting goods store near you, I would also invest in a lacrosse ball

https://www.defrancostraining.com/joe-ds-qlimber-11q-flexibility-routine/

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I actually did his the foam roller today & I felt so awkward! Lol
Laying on the ground rolling over the foam roller was just weird to me. Even though tons of people do it it was just outside my comfort zone I guess. But I'll give it a shot tomorrow.
I'm actually doing a session with one of my gyms personal trainers tomorrow so I'll talk to him about it.
Thanks for the link ant, I'll give it a read right before bed later.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was a huge back day I pulled another double & it's totally kicking my butt this morning, EVERYTHING is sore, especially after my awesome leg day.

2 scoops for my AM workout.
I kept this one lighter then I usually would.

BB ROWS
135 X 15 X 6 switched grips from underhand to overhand.
185 X 10 X 4 all underhand

Bent over DB rows
45 X 15 X 4
55 X 12 X 4
65 X 8 X 3

Cable cross overs
Drop sets from 90 down to 25. 5 sets.

Lat pull downs
90 up to 165 & back down.
This is my weakest area but I was in the zone & it felt easier then usual.

Pm work out was roughly the same as the am. But a bit heavier.
BB rows got up to 225
DB rows got to 85

Threw the Tbar in which got up to 5 plates.

All in all Hypermax delivered again. TWICE! my back pump after my pm workout was Insane. I felt huge & im sure walked with an alpha strut through the gym. Lol

Looks like I have about 2 days left of Hypermax @ 2 scoops.
Might pull a shoulder double today though.