Here we go with hgh maximizer

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Here we go with hgh maximizer

First time using a hgh product hope this leans me out and improves my sleep quality.
    My workout split is 4 days a week going every other day
    Mon- circut style 4 rounds with 30 second rest - chest, back, shoulders
    Wed- arms Super set 4 exercises
    Fri- legs cardio
    Sat- boxing
    Been on for 2 days nothing to report yet

2. In for sum gains!
    •   

3. Definitely. I'm excited my self .
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

4. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Definitely. I'm excited my self .
    Me too!! ����

5. I am in to see how it treats ya!
    •   

6. A little update felling great on this. I bother with sciatic nerve pain haven't had any pain since I started and I've been sleeping like a baby and having more energy during the day. Nothing to report with my work outs but so far so good

7. Quote Originally Posted by thorsdad31 View Post
    A little update felling great on this. I bother with sciatic nerve pain haven't had any pain since I started and I've been sleeping like a baby and having more energy during the day. Nothing to report with my work outs but so far so good
    That's good news hopefully in a couple days it will kick in for me.

8. Quote Originally Posted by thorsdad31 View Post
    A little update felling great on this. I bother with sciatic nerve pain haven't had any pain since I started and I've been sleeping like a baby and having more energy during the day. Nothing to report with my work outs but so far so good
    Thats a great start! More than likely the patch will continue to work on a gradual basis. The longer you are using them the more results you will notice. It wont be like a night and day difference or like a rush all of a sudden.

9. It's day 11 and Im loving this product so far. I do construction and this product has given me tons of energy and a better mood I'm guessing from better sleep quality. I've been on this everyday now for 4 days wearing it on my stomach at bedtime, my workouts have been GREAT been pushing hard with no back or shoulder pain plus I'm down 4 lbs

10. Quote Originally Posted by thorsdad31 View Post
    It's day 11 and Im loving this product so far. I do construction and this product has given me tons of energy and a better mood I'm guessing from better sleep quality. I've been on this everyday now for 4 days wearing it on my stomach at bedtime, my workouts have been GREAT been pushing hard with no back or shoulder pain plus I'm down 4 lbs
    Those are awesome results early on! This patch is definitely a game changer!

11. Another update been feeling great on this product!!! Rest has been excellent and my workouts been fantastic had a Awsome pump all-day from my morning workout weight is staying the same for now joints feel good aswell

12. How are things going?

13. Cool beans

14. Just finished my 1st packet wich is the 1st 30 days of this log here's the skinny.
    What I really notice is my recovery is so much faster on this product and sleep is excellent. Gains have been good down 4 lbs total and 2 % bf in 30 days on this product alone not taking nothing else. Gonna change up my workout to a more cardio /boxing base to see how lean I can get in the next 30 days, but so far a Great product @ wicked442

15. I'm glad things are working out for you!!! I always like to here positive feed back !!!

16. Very nice! It will just get better!

17. Another update so I'm on day 37 of the hgh patches and I added the n.o. patches for the next 30 days this is day 2 on both I really felt it today. Had a great arm workout today really felt the pump,energy is way up and sleep quality is excellent. These 2 patches together seem to be a great combo

18. Nice feed back. I love a pumped arm !!!

19. Blowing it up!

20. Where you at?

21. Another perfect example on how NOT to run a log. Keep this up and the privilege to run free product logs stop. Im sure no one here on AM wants that.

22. Whats going on? You disappeared.

23. Due to my wife being pregnant and being sick my log got cut short but here's what I've done. I was on hgh maximize for 37 days total was supposed to be 60, I had great results. Sleep and recoverey was the best thing I noticed . My sleep cycle was excellent even when I was waking up to take care of our 1 year old on 4 hours of sleep I still felt energized and alert at work I do construction. The workouts were fantastic I was able to push through without fatigue , I lost a total of 8 lbs and reduced my bf by 4% I would recommend this product to anyone and look forward to using it again. Thanks and god bless

24. Quote Originally Posted by thorsdad31 View Post
    Due to my wife being pregnant and being sick my log got cut short but here's what I've done. I was on hgh maximize for 37 days total was supposed to be 60, I had great results. Sleep and recoverey was the best thing I noticed . My sleep cycle was excellent even when I was waking up to take care of our 1 year old on 4 hours of sleep I still felt energized and alert at work I do construction. The workouts were fantastic I was able to push through without fatigue , I lost a total of 8 lbs and reduced my bf by 4% I would recommend this product to anyone and look forward to using it again. Thanks and god bless
    37 days and you lost 8 pounds and reduced body fat by 4%. Great results! Now just imagine how much more you would have lost if you were able to go the full 60 days! I feel you though bro because I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old...it's never easy!
    Black Lion Research Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MMv2 + M1-D with Hdrol later... HERE WE GO!!!
    By Liftingstud in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 09:07 AM
  2. MMv2 + M1-D with Hdrol later... HERE WE GO!!!
    By Liftingstud in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 02:06 PM
  3. Test Cyp, Androgel, HGH.... here we go...
    By joemaui00 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 11:13 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-21-2006, 01:47 AM