tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First, s/o to wicked and ageforce for the patches. I got the HGH MAXIMIZE in yesterday afternoon.

Real quick, this log won't have my workouts in it at all. One, because I broke my left hand last night after hearing my aunt passed away yesterday at 11pm. Yesterday was her birthday which, she turned 55.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1442689407.316749.jpg

I go zero to real quick without thinking. Terrible lapse of judgement.

I see the orthopedic surgeon Monday and will have surgery shortly after. So, hopefully this patch helps with recovery.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
First, s/o to wicked and ageforce for the patches. I got the HGH MAXIMIZE in yesterday afternoon.

Real quick, this log won't have my workouts in it at all. One, because I broke my left hand last night after hearing my aunt passed away yesterday at 11pm. Yesterday was her birthday which, she turned 55.

View attachment 123960

I go zero to real quick without thinking. Terrible lapse of judgement.

I see the orthopedic surgeon Monday and will have surgery shortly after. So, hopefully this patch helps with recovery.
Holy shyt bro! Sorry about your aunt. If you want to put off the log untill you can lift,I totally understand and would be cool with that. However,if you want to run it now to show any healing properties I'm good with that as well. Again,I am very sorry for your loss. Prayers go out to you and your family.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry for your loss !!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy shyt bro! Sorry about your aunt. If you want to put off the log untill you can lift,I totally understand and would be cool with that. However,if you want to run it now to show any healing properties I'm good with that as well. Again,I am very sorry for your loss. Prayers go out to you and your family.
Sorry for your loss !!!
Thanks gentlemen

I can lift, it won't be my PL movements tho .

Hack squat
Leg press
Leg curl
Calf raises
Zercher squat

I had a PL comp in November to.. Not anymore though.

I'm hoping these patches will cut my recovery time of the surgery down from, say 8 weeks to 5-6 weeks.

We will see.

I'll update on how my sleep and pain progress though.

Thanks again for the prayers and well wishes.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sux about missing your competition. I know how that is first hand. Do what you can. Looking forward to your results.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Btw, I've been using a patch every night.

Tonight will be patch número Quattro. Sleep has been broken (obvious given my situation) but, I have been waking fully rested regardless.

Tomorrow I see my doctor and will go through some hand flexion and extension to see how bad this is. Pain is manageable

These patches are convenient as heck! It's nice to apply a small 2x2 patch and go to sleep. No problems with them coming off either.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1443033308.993461.jpg

If you guys can see the image, there's a small break at the top of the 5th metacarpal, and my knuckle is rotated more than 45 degrees. Having surgery in 3hrs. Will have pins/wire put in place

Cast/splint time is 3 weeks, with recovery (PT) I'm looking at 8 weeks. So, let's see if the patches help speed recovery and healing length by a week or two!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sounds like that is going to be a painfull recovery. Life lesson I guess. Hope it all goes good.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Muscle stim if possible . That's what I have to do with my injuries.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for your loss. I am in to follow along.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mother bear, this is painful. Time for the patches to do their work!

Ipam+677 should speed this up
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1443100618.100699.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1443100634.933918.jpg

Not to mention they put a plaster cast on instead of fiber glass, so this bish weighs a ton lol

Stay tuned for updates on pain and recovery!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for your results !

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Repair & Recovery w/HGH maximize

Tonight marks the 9th patch. I started Friday night (early Saturday morning ~ 230am)

Surgery was Thursday (9/24/16)

Friday was ridiculous pain, today has slowed some. I've been wearing the maximize patch for 10hrs too btw. I want to say, that I believe it has helped with pain relief. Friday was seriously terrible. Put the patch on, and the pain lets up while I sleep.

Will check more on this the next few nights.

Also, I've kept my kcals the same. Like I've still been training ~ when I haven't been.. At all.

No weight gain, I actually look leaner lol will keep checking this as well

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you can afford to gain the fat you will definitely heal faster eating at a slight surplus. I'm sorry for your loss. I just buried my best friend Monday. Suicide at 25; quit taking his antidepressant cold turkey a month before his upcoming wedding. He made it 6 days. Life is unpredictable sometimes.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is so awesome! This patch will decently help speed up your recovery process.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tonight marks the 9th patch. I started Friday night (early Saturday morning ~ 230am)

Surgery was Thursday (9/24/16)

Friday was ridiculous pain, today has slowed some. I've been wearing the maximize patch for 10hrs too btw. I want to say, that I believe it has helped with pain relief. Friday was seriously terrible. Put the patch on, and the pain lets up while I sleep.

Will check more on this the next few nights.

Also, I've kept my kcals the same. Like I've still been training ~ when I haven't been.. At all.

No weight gain, I actually look leaner lol will keep checking this as well
Glad to hear it man. I wouldn't think it would have pain relief effects. Is this a known thing with increased hgh levels?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And lets also be real you are probably also taking decent pain meds with the patches right?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And lets also be real you are probably also taking decent pain meds with the patches right?
Nope. Same pain meds they gave me before the surgery. Nothing's changed with mg or type of pill.

Same 7.5/325 Vicodin

Only thing that changed is the added patches. Like I said, the relief is when I fall asleep (after adding the patch). It may be because of the elevation or the simple fact I'm asleep. I'll continue to keep an eye on it

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear it man. I wouldn't think it would have pain relief effects. Is this a known thing with increased hgh levels?
HGH= faster recovery
Faster you recovery the faster the pain alleviates

Bonesaw93

Awards
Wow sorry for your loss man...very interested to see how this affects your recovery and if your doctor makes any comments about fast healing. I feel this is the most intriguing possibility for this product.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope. I'm on the same mg meds with the same dosing

Pharmaceutical 600mg Motrin 3x daily
7.5/325 Vicodin 2-3x daily

The relief comes when I sleep (after I apply the patch) . Like I said, I'll keep an eye on it. It could be purely because I'm asleep or because I'm sleeping with my are slightly elevated.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
15th day 15th patch

Ok since I haven't been able to train regularly or like I should, I've lost a good amount of weight went from 152lb down to 144-145lb. This is definitely why I look leaner lol cuz I am !

Nothing noticeable from the patches yet. Still applying nightly. Found that putting the patch on my stomach an inch of two from my belly button is best. I feel I fall asleep faster and have a better quality of sleep.

The pain relief I found out was purely coincidental. I'd apply the patch at night and elevate my arm. The elevation is what was giving the relief unfortunately. M

-sleep has been good, not great. Some mornings I wake refreshed and ready. Others not so much

Will update again when I notice more! Stay tuned!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 20, patch number 20

-sleeps broken, waking tired and lethargic
- dreams are vivid every so often, not every night.
-still finding the stomach around my belly button best
- haven't been sore after my leg workouts (day of, or days following) and I've been front squatting three times a week ~ tempo (3-0-3), pauses and a combination of both.
-recovery does seem to be a little higher.

Positive note, cast and wire comes out/off tomorrow. When I get back into training full bore, I'll be able to address the recover aspect better.

Will update in a few days with anything noticeable.

Be easy gents

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
ever think about applying it to the top of your foot? skin seems pretty soft and thin...or you think it would kick off?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ever think about applying it to the top of your foot? skin seems pretty soft and thin...or you think it would kick off?
Nah I haven't. I have applied to my inner bicep though. I may try the foot tonight (or pelvis since the skin is thin there as well)

I hoping for more noticeable benefits throughout this run. Haven't noticed anything really.. Except the slightly better recovery. We'll see.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alot of people say the foot works great. I use the inside of my elbow just below where my arm bends.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 26, patch 26

-Tried to top of my foot last night, kicked it right off.

-recovery has been better than usual

-sleep is still hit or miss, some nights it's great. Others its worse.

-sleep has been 7hr minimum. Sometimes 8hr. Not always 7-8 straight

-hand is I'd say 80% would also say it's healed quicker than normal. Doc gave me until the 26th before it was 100% I'd say next week it'll be 100%

Will come back at day 30 and report more (if there's more)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 30 patch 30

- hand is 90% was able to bench to a 2-board with 135lb for seven reps before it got too uncomfortable
- with comparison to the owner of the job I work at, I'd have to say my hand has healed significantly faster than it should have. The owner snapped his thumb and had a pin in it. His cast was work for four weeks, and his thumb wasn't healed for another four. I wore my cast for two weeks and it's almost 100% after another week.
-patch has seemed to flare some old gyno I got rid of with ralox. I'm on 60mg ralox now to stop it. Started .5mg prami last night as well. Can't trust the the ipam to not minutely increase prolactin. Will keep an eye on this
-sleep is hit or miss still
-three days in a row, I woke EXTREMELY groggy and lethargic.

Will update more when I notice any thing

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 36 patch 36

- nothing has changed.
- hand is still 90%
- gyno is almost gone. The prami and ralox has stopped progression and started reversal.
-still waking groggy and lethargic
-some dreams are vivid, most are not
-recovery is a little better

Will update more if anything changes.

Thanks
Be easy guys!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep it up

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good log so far bro!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 43 patch 43

-wire didn't get removed
-hand is roughly 90% still, think the wire is why it's not 100%
-sleep hasn't improved
-still waking groggy and lethargic
-recovery is the same, it's mildly improved (better than if I weren't using the patches) but nothing phenomenal
-weight hasn't decreased or increased

Will update again if anything improves or changes

Be easy guys

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Honesty is all we ask. Hope the hand keeps improving.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 52 patch number 52

*Nothings changed since day 43.

Ive got two patches left, I gave 6 patches ( split three/three) to my brothers to see if they noticed anything as far as quality of sleep and how "deep" the sleep felt. Unfortunately both said they didn't notice any difference in their sleep with the patches.

Will round the log out in a few days.

Thanks again wicked for the opportunity.