Alpha Max PCT!!

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Big thanks to Quads_of_Stee and the other Performix crew for the chance to try this product. I have heard a lot of great things, and hope it helps me in PCT. I received this yesterday. I had a hike planned so waited and took the first dose today.

5'6 162

Things may be uneventful for the first couple days until it kicks in. I like the idea of better sleep and better dreams. Very interested to see what this does for me.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Well a bit sooner then expected. I had a pretty random dream of someone on a riding mower, making the shape of a heart in the grass, while the song Moth was playing.
The lethargy I have been dealing with since coming off cycle has been pretty intense. Today is the fist day I woke up and got right out of bed. The morning wood was nice too. I feel much more laid back today.
I do notice an increase in thirst. I assume that is the AI.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep that is likely from a slight drying effect.

So improved sleep, better energy upon waking, increase libido and already noticing drying out a bit! Pretty impressive start and then you get people across the board saying "Test boosters dont work", yea if your expecting 10lb weight gain and 50+lb increase on each lift then yea that wont happen but your noticing some pretty notable effects quite early!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome update. That Alphamax sleep is great, I had some weird dreams on it, but yours was real weird lol.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Awesome update. That Alphamax sleep is great, I had some weird dreams on it, but yours was real weird lol.
Yeah, haven't had a dream like that for some time. The song was still paying in my head when my eyes opened.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this as well. Alpha max is a good product.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Well I feel much lighter. If nothing else the arimistane is acting like a great diuretic. Weight is still hovering around 161-162.

I like the mood improvements. I was a major A-hole during the cycle. Much more laid back right now. It seems as though my nipples are very small right now. May not have really noticed size before. Upper shoulder area is looking nice and dry. I can see good definition. Now I just need a good tan for my pasty white arse.

I could also attribute some increased aggression to this product as well. I only went up five pounds on my last dead lift session. It was a PR. I did one rep of my previous high. Increased 5 pounds. Did two reps, and then three reps.
Increased 10 pounds on tri-pushdowns last night. Got 5 reps.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is always a good thing when training weight goes up during PCT!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I feel much lighter. If nothing else the arimistane is acting like a great diuretic. Weight is still hovering around 161-162.

I like the mood improvements. I was a major A-hole during the cycle. Much more laid back right now. It seems as though my nipples are very small right now. May not have really noticed size before. Upper shoulder area is looking nice and dry. I can see good definition. Now I just need a good tan for my pasty white arse.

I could also attribute some increased aggression to this product as well. I only went up five pounds on my last dead lift session. It was a PR. I did one rep of my previous high. Increased 5 pounds. Did two reps, and then three reps.
Increased 10 pounds on tri-pushdowns last night. Got 5 reps.
Sounds like its working great for PCT, keep us updated!

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
9-7

Bench press 7 sets. Hit a PR for a five pound increase x3

Incline DB Super set Lat pulldown 4 sets of each. Went up 10 pounds x3 on the lat pulldown.

Machine row superset with barbell curl 4 sets of each. Went up 10 pounds x5 for the rows.

Feels outstanding to be hitting some PR's during PCT. Looking back, I was a lazy slug during cycle. Very happy on getting some good supplements to keep the strength and energy up.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Spent a couple days moving and attending goodbye parties for the foreign students that came over the summer.

Will be hitting the gym after work tonight.

Dreams are very nice. Been waking with some cool story ideas for the comics I toy around with.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
What are some of the dreams you've been having?
Some are very simple. Like having discussions with people I work with. But then they do something odd, walking on chairs or something LOL!

Last night was finding my roommates hidden stash of cash in a cereal box. $669 dollars. Other smaller amounts were crossed out with a black marker.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some are very simple. Like having discussions with people I work with. But then they do something odd, walking on chairs or something LOL!

Last night was finding my roommates hidden stash of cash in a cereal box. $669 dollars. Other smaller amounts were crossed out with a black marker.
very odd indeed. When I am not using AlphaMax, my dreams are of things or people I have seen or done that day. When I use it, the dreams are very random and I can't identify why I would even have some of the dreams!

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
9-14

2.5 K Row in the morning

5 Rounds
Military press x5, Push Press x5

Arnold press
3 Sets x8 x10 x12

Front raise/Side raise x16
Shoulder shrugs x10
3 Sets

Upright Rows- 3 Sets
x10 x10 x10

Evening

600 m Row
10 rounds Pushups, KB swings, sit ups, Air squats 10 reps each.

Missed some real gym time as of late. I have been in demand for parties since drinking some whiskey and turning into Magic Mike LOL! Feels good removing the stick from my arse, and the girls love it.

Feel damn good after the workouts. I have a little pain in the hips. But that may come from poor stretching throughout the day.

Still digging the dreams. Some days it's hard to distinguish reality from the dreams I had.

The need for water has increased. Seems to be the only side so far. Always drinking water. Throat is crazy dry upon waking. I usually down a whole nalgene bottle-32 oz when I wake up.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The increased thirst is probably from the arimistane. I never remember dreams, only when running Alphamax.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
9-17

5k Row

9-18

Bench press
x12 x10 x8 x6 x3 x3 x3 x3 Went up another 5 pounds here

Incline db press
SS
Tri pushdown
4 sets x10, x8, x5, x5

Close grip bench
3 sets x10 went up another 5 pounds here as well.

Feeling stronger since starting this. The Ep1c and Alphamax seem like a great combo. I was using the Ep1c for about two weeks before I started Alphamax. I feel that gave me the chance to see what each offers. Impressed with both!

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
9-20

Dead lifts

Felt great in the gym last night

Previous PR for deads was 270. Went to 275. Then 280. Two sets of 2 at 270 and one set of 2 at 280.

Lat pulldowns super sets with leg ext. 4 sets

BB curls-3 sets

Pushups and pullups as burnout.

I need to tally up the totals for pushup pullups and situps. I started the 1776 workout on the 4th.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice breaking PRs in PCT. That's always a plus.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
As of 9-23 I have these left.
200 pushups
418 pullups
200 situps

The pushups and situps will be easy. Pullups will take some effort.

Last workout was 50 rounds of 10x pushup 3x pullups. Another 10 round increase there.

Got on the scale tonight. Weight is 164.90. Going to weigh more often for a while to see if that sticks.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Today's workout BROKE me!

4 rounds

30 pushups
115 lb Front Squats x20
115 lb push press x20
30 Situps

I took a 6 min break before starting the last round. I was seeing spots and felt like puking. Good times.

I think the thirst issue is worse because of my location, in Montana. Dry air. The dreams are becoming more and more interesting. I woke up today looking for the fruit I moved off my bed. The fruit that doesn't exist lol.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Did the hiking thing Saturday. Rested Sunday.

This is weird but it was funny. I used the rower at the gym in the hotel I work. Then went to finish this workout at the other gym in town that has barbells and a pullup bar.

1000 meter row
50 thrusters (45 lb bar)
30 pullups

rested 5 min

50 thrusters (45 lb bar)
30 pullups

80 pushups
80 situps
358 pullups

I have until Oct 4th to hit the 1776. Need to get busy on those pullups.

Started seeing too much bottle at the bottom. Got another on the way. :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear you picked up another bottle. A full 8 weeks is always best.

Oct 4th is coming up real quick.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Bench press

6 sets. Went up another five pounds on this for 2 reps. I'm still looking for my PR here. Not having a spotter around gets in my head a bit.

Incline DB press SS Incline DB flys- 4 sets

Tri pushdown SS Skullcrushers- 3 sets

Close grip bench 45lb bar x100

Warmup was
Pushup x15
Pullup x5 2 sets

End of workout
Pullups x8, x8, x5

So

30 pushups left
80 situps left
327 pullups left

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear ya on the mental aspect of not having a spotter.

However, if the weights are increasing during PCT, you're doing something right!

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
9-30

Pushups x10 Pullup x3 25 rounds

Pushups x5 Pullups x3 50 rounds

75x3=225 WTF?!?!?! Never thought I would do that many pullups in one workout.

Pushups-0
Situps-80
Pullups-102

I figure I will finish the 1776 challenge with the Angie WOD.

For sure I feel much more motivated during PCT then I did during cycle. Loving the PCT!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn that is awesome, im very happy to hear the Alphamax is working so well!

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Still had some gas in the tank. Went back to the gym after food and a nap.

Deadlifts (185lb)
Box Jumps
Toes to Bar
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You took big chunk out of pull ups.

Nice work.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
You took big chunk out of pull ups.

Nice work.
Yeah. I had the day off, really wanted to reduce the number so I could relax a bit. Look to be finished by the 3rd or 4th now.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Did a pretty basic Shoulder/Triceps workout for 10-2

I was nice and sore after the previous workouts. Didn't want to miss two days in a row.

Looking to finish up the month challenge after work.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
10-3
Angie

100 pull-ups +2 :)
100 Push-ups
100 Sit-ups
100 Air Squats

Got 2 pills left. Will write a review for you guys later tonight. Thanks for the run of a great supplement.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10-3
Angie

100 pull-ups +2 :)
100 Push-ups
100 Sit-ups
100 Air Squats

Got 2 pills left. Will write a review for you guys later tonight. Thanks for the run of a great supplement.
Can't wait to hear your feedback boss!