Vita Labs Epi 2.0 Log

Crbranha

Crbranha

Awards

I was curious about natural anabolics, as I had never really heard of them much at all. And I came across Vital Labs Epi 2.0 in my nightly research session. I couldn't find many logs about this product, but from what I read, it seemed most definitely safe and fairly effective.
My stats beginning the 8 week cycle: 20 years old, 6'2" tall, 261 pounds, 17% bodyfat, I've never cycled anything, only ever taken protein, creatine, multivitamin.
I am currently cutting (500 cals below maintenance and eating clean with no cheat meals) as I have a physique show on November 7th. I have just finished my third week on this product. Mind you, I am not in any way affiliated with Vital Labs or any forums. I just like the "no bs" type of mentality I've read on this forum so I wanted to throw another log out there for this product. I have experienced absolutely zero negative side effects. I was on creatine for the first two weeks but have since dropped it because I was bloating a lot.
I'm taking one capsule after I pee in the morning, and another about 6 hours later (1-3 hours preworkout). After taking the capsule some have said they feel an overall sense of wellbeing, I personally have not experienced this. What I have noticed is the following: increased libido (I'm young, so it's already high, also why I don't mess with hormonal products), increased vascularity, increased endurance (biggest effect), increased overall strength.
So from the second chest day on the product on July 11th, here were my bench stats that day: 9 reps at 185#, 7 reps at 195#, 4 reps at 205#, 2 reps at 215#. I'm just now able to bench again because of a shoulder injury from college rugby, so that's why the numbers are low for now, but it feels great so I'll be pushing the 300s soon, just being careful.
12 days later on July 23rd, here were my bench stats: 19 reps at 185#, 9 reps at 205#, 3 reps at 225#.
The most remarkable thing is that I'm cutting, and alway in deficit, ideally 500 below maintenance but always 400-600 and I'm still getting stronger.
So today is the start of the fourth week and I've read that the real results don't even start until the 4th week, but I'll keep updating this log. Sorry if I'm doing a poor job already guys, this is my first log ever. Just let me know what to do differently to make it better! I'm just here to give an honest review for you all. I'll also post a before and after picture at the end of the 8 weeks!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
in! it's good stuff for sure and i love it on a cut. You should really enjoy the next 5 weeks of your run

Crbranha

Crbranha

Awards
Chest day in the morning! I'm pretty pumped to see what kind of weight I'll be pushing! I really like that I don't feel any different, only more endurance in the gym and maybe some placebo here, but more aggression. My diet was pretty on point today. I had 104 carbs so I was pretty much at my target! I'll weigh in at the end of this week since that'll be one full bottle and four weeks total. I'm definitely going the full 8 weeks! I'll log my stats on chest and back day tomorrow!

Crbranha

Crbranha

Awards
I'm keeping my diet clean and cycling carbs. I had a refeed meal tonight and I felt a lot fuller and more vascular.
I hit 225# for 4 reps yesterday on bench. My strength is slowly going up despite cutting.
I'm also wanting to do a run of Osta Shred for 6-8 weeks, but I'm unsure of what to stack it with for a good solid cut, maybe androvar, but what else do I take alongside those?
I spend countless hours on here reading about cycles. For a pct for that Osta cycle I was thinking PCT 3x by VL, and DAA by VL. Is this good for a PCT or no? Please educate me directly, I'm new to these compounds.
As far as the Epi 2.0, I feel like it's helping a lot in the gym! I feel more focused and a huge difference in endurance. I'm a lot fuleler now, but also starting to see some cuts and vascularity. Slow but steady, absolutely NO sides at all! I feel like this is a great compound to stack on a bulk and/or cut!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you go with osta you will need a serm. So your pctx3 and daa would be a fine addition to your serm. Since its your first time using anything of the sort run it solo for the 6-8 weeks. Glad you're enjoying your Epi run :)

Crbranha

Crbranha

Awards
Thanks so much for the reply!! I'm really sorry if I'm a burden on here! I'm just trying to learn more and not be a pain in the rear! As far as training and such goes I have a good base knowledge, but I always enjoy learning more from everyone. I don't post on other threads, but I read so much on this site! So glad you're kind about offering advice! It means a lot!! I'll run Osta solo for 6 weeks and if I don't notice any unbearable sides I'll go the full 8 weeks. And I'll definitely use a serm with the pctx3 and daa for a quicker hormone balance! As for the Epi, I've been turning heads much more than usual! I love it! It's definitely no placebo at this point as I had no expectations or prior experience. I really like it! I'm noticing a lot of new vascularity, which goes hand in hand with my decreasing bodyfat, but Epi is helping me grind through some really intense training sessions!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You got it man. Keep up the good work and let us know how you progress.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good detailed posts! I really like epi 2.0. This and anafuse are my two favorite vital labs products.

Crbranha

Crbranha

Awards
Alright so today marked my 29th day on Epi 2.0, so tomorrow will be the end of the first bottle. Buuuuuuut, I still have another whole bottle left, and nothing makes me happier right now
I had read good things about epicatechin but I was still skeptical. I'm running this SOLO as can be, except for this super crazy multivitamin I take each morning ;)
I'm not a vascular guy by nature, as I've stated before, I was fat most of my life, so veins were nonexistent. Wellllll, I now have a bicep vein bulging in my left arm and some about to bust through on my right!!!! My forearms have noticeable vascularity growth. And I just look bigger; more full and cut. My waist has certainly shrunk. I don't care about my weight at all honestly, the mirror tells the tale for me. And I am getting leaner. I'm honestly really shocked at the results I've experienced this far.
Today was arms day biceps/triceps.

I superset the entire time (it works for me and I get insane pumps).
1st superset (5 total combined sets)
Hammer curls- 20 reps @ 35#, 15 reps @ 40#, 10 reps @ 45#, 6 reps @ 50#, 50 reps @ 20#
Bench dips- 5 sets to failure with adding a 45# plate on my abdomen each time.

2nd superset
Incline curls- 20 reps @ 25#, 15 reps @ 30#, 10 reps @ 35#, 8 reps @ 40#
Overhead extensions- 20 reps @ 50#, 15 reps @ 55#, 10 reps at 65#, 8 reps at 75#

3rd superset
Close grip preacher curls- 20 reps @ 70#, 15 reps @ 80#, 10 reps at 85#
Tricep kickbacks- 20 reps @ 25#, 15 reps @ 30#, 10 reps at 35#

4th superset
Concentration curls ( Arnold's version, twist wrist so that the pinky is higher than the thumb at the full contraction of the bicep)- 20 reps @ 20#, 15 reps @ 25#, 10 reps @ 30#
Skullcrushers- 20 reps @ 55#, 15 reps @ 60#, 10 reps @ 70#

5th, and final, superset
Barbell curls (3 cheat reps at the end of each set)- 3 sets of 6 reps and 3 cheated reps @ 100#
Cross face arm extension (Arnold's version)- 3 sets to failure @ 25#

Then I finish with a set of body weight bench dips to failure, followed by 75 reps @ 15# curls.

I FEEL THE BURN GUYS.
I really like my arm workout, I pretty much made it up over the last year. It works great for me, my arms and chest are my strong suits. Epi is keeping my endurance throughout these prolonged training sessions for sure!