Purus Labs Creagyn Thoughts

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks to purus labs for hooking me up with a tub of creagyn to try out and give my impressions on. I'm gonna try it a few different ways and post my thoughts in here! Will post today's thoughts here shortly

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First workout in, and was a doozy! I did back and biceps high volume (3 sets of 15) today and I ran this solo. Definitely noticed fuller muscles right away, after first set of deads was already feeling a pump. By the time I got around to biceps I was feeling very pumped and seeing a vein in my upper bicep that's never made an appearance before so that's cool! Best thing I noticed today was endurance, never felt like quitting and just wanted to keep going. So far so good!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for the feedback. Keep us posted.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Had a workout today with one scoop condense and one scoop Creagyn. Whoa! It was a high volume chest, shoulders Tri day and I killed it. Noticed a good pump right away starting with flat bench and it only improved from there. Biggest thing I noticed from this stack today was I just didn't want to stop. After all the weights, I usually do about ten minutes of cardio. Today I just didn't feel like stopping and rolled right through to ten minutes. Still feeling pumped 2 hours later, yesterday was similar.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Still digging! Had a just cardio workout with a scoop of this and a scoop of BCAA's did twenty minutes on elliptical then shot hoops for awhile, this stuff really shines with cardio I feel like I could go forever!

Today was Power back, legs bi's day so 3 sets of 5-6 reps. This is always a tough one but really killed some deadlifts and squats today. I mixed it with one scoop of condense as I was pretty tired this morning but after my warmup set of deads I was off and running. Didn't get much of a pump today, but my muscles felt and still feel very full. I even managed to get some cardio in after, so my favorite aspect of this so far is endurance for sure.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Power chest and shoulders today. Rocked a scoop and a half and that may be my sweet spot! Muscles were super full almost immediately, and had some good endurance with short rest times

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just hit up some core work, battle ropes and 15 mins of cardio today. Took one scoop with some BCAA's and went to work. Not much new to report, muscles feeling nice and full and cardio is definitely easier

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hit up some hypertrophy back/bi's today, great pump right off the bat with pull downs! Felt full the entire workout, really felt some endurance today as well pushing through all that volume! Even got ten minutes in on the elliptical after. Digging this stacked with condense for sure

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Keepin on keepin on, hyper chest shoulders tri day. Muscles still full hours later, all good on this front!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Had a good first few workouts this week, and a 20 mile bike ride on Sunday all powered by Creagyn! Is there a product page I can leave a review for this yet? Am a big fan and see no reason not to use this every day

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks man, and thanks for letting me be one of the first to try! Stacks so we'll with condense

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for keeping the readers updates on your thoughts.