vexxum log

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
gonna be doing a thirty day log on vexxum fat loss supplement. one a day starting weight is 186 5'7"
training is three -four days weekly. old school vince gironda/larry scott principles of lifting and cardio twice weekly.
everything is HIIT style minimal rest between sets usual routine is done withing 40 minutes

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Took my first dose yesterday after breakfast appetite very light until evening when I trained then I was hungry. Had a hard time sleing last night . Very tired today. Will do the same in a minute after breakfast with the kids. Love being on vacation for three more days. Leg session real good but was a bit jittery during it and had to push myself to finish.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Hope this gets me down in bf buy next month. Gonna start a bulk with tren a,test p and drool. 8 weeks then off for 8 and do it again.

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Nice start brother...how's it helping with the appetite?

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
definitely cubing it really good. I am still trying to eat above maintenance to keep on the muscle I have grown. I have been taking a duretic to help shed some water but am done with it now. very lean and veiny in upper body. I dropped around 8 lbs so far which is awesome. don't quite have my abs showing but have been off cardio since vacation . I am gonna get back on it tonight. I did train while gone two days out of 5 so that helped. have been helping my daughter with strength and conditioning for offseason softball. mostly power lifting for here developing the right form for lifts and proper technique. I have gotten in three good workouts since being back. overall I like vexxum not as stimmed as I thought it would be which is a plus for my bp.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
man forgot to take my dose before work today so i didn't curb my appetite even though i ate really good today except for th sausage for breakfast but you know i am burning up calories in my workouts so what the hell. had chicken, sweet potatoes cabbage and broccoli for lunch , eggs whole grain french toast sugar free syrup and two sausage links for breakfast and two chicken tacos for dinner with rice and beans . drank 6 20 ounce bottles so far today and have two more before bed. been taking arginie and orthine before workouts to see if i get a better pump. not so far did a four dose today hoping it would kick in but no luck. legs tonight and i am hurting . gonna be a bitch to get back up the stairs after i post, i may have to crawl.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
IN!!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
still leaning out . no workouts since the last one been busy at work and home . tomorrow morning for sure am cardio with upper body session planned.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Hit upper and lower tbe last two dsys. Gained a little with the horrible eating over the fourth. Hitting the abs more the last two days. Got a trip on twenty second so I need to tighten so stuff up. Vexxum is doing the job. Appetite is still suppressed.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
still leaning back out , very vascular delts and pecs rounding out great . best look I have ever had. damn I hate to get back on a bulk. maybe i'll change it up eat as lean as I can cut back my carbs to just maintenance. is this possible?

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Gotta love the feels on bulk....summer is almost over