AgeForce Fat Burner Patch

AdamFiddler

AdamFiddler

Awards
(Note: I have no affiliation with AgeForce, other than being treated very well as a general customer, and being happy to promote their business, as a result of how effective their products are.)

The AgeForce Fat Burner Patch​

Review: 5/5

In about three months of using the patch at a dose of one (patch) per day around late summer/early fall of 2014, I had the following results:

I lost a total of around 10 lbs. (I think it was more but I don't want to exaggerate), and I saw my abs start to come in, even though I had cut down on my training.

I have started using the patch again, and I have experienced an immediately noticeable decrease in the size of my lower abdominal fat upon the first few uses, which was kind of surprising, as I thought this would be the last to go.

I did not/have not experienced any side-effects, other than controllable appetite suppression, to where I would have to make it a point to eat throughout the day, because I did not experience hunger for going long periods of time w/ out food.

The patch is not stimulant-based, in the sense that you can wear it while you sleep.

I've also experienced great customer service from AgeForce, as Steve (CEO) frequently answers my e-mails, and is easy to reach.

Best of luck,

Adam