Chaos and Pain Inferno amped!!

ProZachUSAF

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1433599239.712459.jpg

Hello everyone I'm 26, male, 182 lbs and about 9-10% body fat. I'll be using the product for morning cardio. I have taken this product for 4 days now 30 minutes before cardio sessions, and I love the clean energy, and focus it provides. I'm dialed in- nothing is taking me off the treadmill or elliptical. I'll be logging my journey to try and reach 8% by the end of July.

ProZachUSAF

Awards
Quick update, I have been doing missions overseas. Sorry for the delayed updates.

I'm down 6 lbs. Mostly water, this stuff makes you SWEAT, when I work out I am drenched. Started at about 182 and down to 176 right now. Feeling very lean and vascular. One thing I have noticed is that I do get a sick feeling when I take three on an empty stomach... almost like the original jacked or craze formulas. This product has been truly effective at weight lost and I've only started. Now is the time I keep muscle and get shredded by eating right.

ProZachUSAF

Awards
Update

Down one pound today, and I believe I've lost about 1/2% to 1% body fat. The focus from these capsules is unreal, it's an awesome feeling. Get the hell out of my way in the gym!!!!! I'm here to **** **** up!! Again I am taking with a light snack of carbs and fats. Strength has remained the same even after cutting!!!

ProZachUSAF

Awards
Update
Trained legs today, took three pills an hour before workout. Damn my focus was on point! I really do believe this is a great fat burner, and to date is the best I've used that is a legal supplement. Weighing in at a very lean 175 still. Veins are becoming very pronounced. I do experience a small crash after workouts but nothing impairing