Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you IronMagLabs

So I got my bottles 4 days ago and have been running the 4AD solo the past 3 days. Today is day 4 and I have been dosing the 4AD at 300mg/day (6 caps). I'm going to do this for a week just to get a "feel" for how this works solo.

My plan is to run this compound as a base
and see how well it works with Epi/Furaza. After a week of the 4AD 300 will add epi/furaza and drop the 4AD to 200 (4 caps) Ed.

So would look like this

1) 4AD @ 300mg/day

2) 4AD @200/day
Epi@30
Furaza @200

3) 4AD @200/day
Epi @30
Furaza @200

4) I will have 5 days 4AD @ 200 (this will end bottle #2)
Epi @45
Furaza 300
Will add td Trest @50 Ed

5) 50mg td trest
Epi @45
Furaza 300

6) 50 trest
Epi @45
Furaza 300

Pct Nolva

This log will be strictly to see how the 4AD holds up as a base. The way I have it setup should get me approximately 26 days. Today is day 4!

So far solo I don't really notice a whole lot of anything... Slight boost in the gym is all. Understandable as it is early.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1433505340.976069.jpg

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
In. Looking to use as a test base as well

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On day 4 started to see some of the signs I was looking for... Increased energy, increase in mood and overall sense of well being. Felt good in the gym and noticed strength and endurance beginning to increase.

Today has been the 1 week mark so I will carry on as laid out in the first post!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's your dosage for nolva going to be?
Who could say seeing how it's RC lol. What I mean by that is that it's often underdosed so no telling how much your really getting... I usually go pharma and will prob pick some up when I can just in case.

So I plan on 40/20/20/10 but will go by feel. I know my body well and how I respond to tamox... I will play with the dosing if I have to...

Using Iron Mag RCs so I'm curious to see if it works.

Also as far as update goes- dosing the 4AD @ 200 and the Epi/furaza @ 30/200. So far everything is going as expected. Some increase glycogen retention, strength gain muscles starting to harden up. And the 4AD is producing a nice stream of energy underneath as well as positive mood 100 mg 2x day.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Who could say seeing how it's RC lol. What I mean by that is that it's often underdosed so no telling how much your really getting... I usually go pharma and will prob pick some up when I can just in case.

So I plan on 40/20/20/10 but will go by feel. I know my body well and how I respond to tamox... I will play with the dosing if I have to...

Using Iron Mag RCs so I'm curious to see if it works.

Also as far as update goes- dosing the 4AD @ 200 and the Epi/furaza @ 30/200. So far everything is going as expected. Some increase glycogen retention, strength gain muscles starting to harden up. And the 4AD is producing a nice stream of energy underneath as well as positive mood 100 mg 2x day.
The reason I asked about the dosage is because I will be doing a 1-andro cycle for 6 weeks and this will be my first ph cycle and I don't know what dosage of nolva I should do. I have seen people say do 40/40/20/20 or 20/20/10/10 and idk which dosage I should go with

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
The reason I asked about the dosage is because I will be doing a 1-andro cycle for 6 weeks and this will be my first ph cycle and I don't know what dosage of nolva I should do. I have seen people say do 40/40/20/20 or 20/20/10/10 and idk which dosage I should go with
The latter is good.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Thank you IronMagLabs

So I got my bottles 4 days ago and have been running the 4AD solo the past 3 days. Today is day 4 and I have been dosing the 4AD at 300mg/day (6 caps). I'm going to do this for a week just to get a "feel" for how this works solo.

My plan is to run this compound as a base
and see how well it works with Epi/Furaza. After a week of the 4AD 300 will add epi/furaza and drop the 4AD to 200 (4 caps) Ed.

So would look like this

1) 4AD @ 300mg/day

2) 4AD @200/day
Epi@30
Furaza @200

3) 4AD @200/day
Epi @30
Furaza @200

4) I will have 5 days 4AD @ 200 (this will end bottle #2)
Epi @45
Furaza 300
Will add td Trest @50 Ed

5) 50mg td trest
Epi @45
Furaza 300

6) 50 trest
Epi @45
Furaza 300

Pct Nolva

This log will be strictly to see how the 4AD holds up as a base. The way I have it setup should get me approximately 26 days. Today is day 4!

So far solo I don't really notice a whole lot of anything... Slight boost in the gym is all. Understandable as it is early.

View attachment 119913
Why introduce trest on the 2nd half of your cycle? I'd stick w/4ad and save trest for next cycle. If you want to test out 4ad as a base I'd run it full cycle. The second half is when you'll knw if it holds as a base at the dosage you're planning

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly either would work.. For me 40/20/20/10 is perfect for a 6 week ph cycle.
That's pharm grade Nolva though, a vast majority of RCs are underdosed. Good luck with your run, I think most would reccomend you to stack that w 4AD or epiandro for lethargy, libido, mood etc

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why introduce trest on the 2nd half of your cycle? I'd stick w/4ad and save trest for next cycle. If you want to test out 4ad as a base I'd run it full cycle. The second half is when you'll knw if it holds as a base at the dosage you're planning
Thanks but the bottles I have will run out and I have plenty of td trest. My original plan was to run the trest as my base but this opportunity came up so I took it. For the price of the 4AD I could buy a vial of test. I would rather have the trest on the backend, just how I laid it out.

The base for me is mood, libido energy etc. that's how I measure it. Epi makes me irritable right off the rip and energy and libido tank when shutdown sets in.... That doesn't take til the end of cycle to feel effects from being suppressed or shutdown. This ain't my first rodeo with DS

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Thanks but the bottles I have will run out and I have plenty of td trest. My original plan was to run the trest as my base but this opportunity came up so I took it. For the price of the 4AD I could buy a vial of test. I would rather have the trest on the backend, just how I laid it out.

The base for me is mood, libido energy etc. that's how I measure it. Epi makes me irritable right off the rip and energy and libido tank when shutdown sets in.... That doesn't take til the end of cycle to feel effects from being suppressed or shutdown. This ain't my first rodeo with DS
I feel you. Those 4ad are expensive.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Honestly either would work.. For me 40/20/20/10 is perfect for a 6 week ph cycle.
That's pharm grade Nolva though, a vast majority of RCs are underdosed. Good luck with your run, I think most would reccomend you to stack that w 4AD or epiandro for lethargy, libido, mood etc
i actually do have 4-andro on hand as well cause of the lethargy and libido stuff. but the thing is since this is going to be my first cycle, i dont know if i should do 2 compounds as a first timer. also i have gyno from puberty so i might be gyno prone, which is why im not sure yet if i should stack with 4-andro

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i actually do have 4-andro on hand as well cause of the lethargy and libido stuff. but the thing is since this is going to be my first cycle, i dont know if i should do 2 compounds as a first timer. also i have gyno from puberty so i might be gyno prone, which is why im not sure yet if i should stack with 4-andro
Honestly those are 2 mild compounds. With any phs/ds/aas there is always a risk of gyno. With proper ancillaries the risk should be minimal with these 2 stacked. At the end of the day you have to decide for yourself, but I would stack them.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cracked open 2nd bottle... Today is the end of week 2. Everything is going well, I kinda like the positive mood effects of the 4AD. For sure a feel good compound... Bottles go fast though

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cracked open 2nd bottle... Today is the end of week 2. Everything is going well, I kinda like the positive mood effects of the 4AD. For sure a feel good compound... Bottles go fast though
I'm glad it works for you. Tried 4-AD from a different company, as a test base throughout an LGD cycle and felt no benefits.

Subbed.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed I've got 4 bottles of dis chit

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How high are you planning to run 4ad? I want to run it as high as 500-600mg/day
Dunno yet, tbh prob start at 200 and see how I feel. I want it to be effective but on the other hand at those doses you mentioned a bottle is good for like a week...

Who's got my bulk 4 andro powder ;)

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How high are you planning to run 4ad? I want to run it as high as 500-600mg/day
Just 200 strictly as a base... I ran it the first week at 300 to get a feel of effects (mood etc). @ 600 a bottle would last 5 days lol

There are much better options IMO

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^ my bad bro, just saw you were talking to Volvo

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Just 200 strictly as a base... I ran it the first week at 300 to get a feel of effects (mood etc). @ 600 a bottle would last 5 days lol

There are much better options IMO
200 sounds good, I'm just seeing a lot of high dosed products now so I can probably run it that high for a base of course. Pinning is not an option for me.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
^^ my bad bro, just saw you were talking to Volvo
Np man it's your thread and I want all the input/ideas from everyone. I knw there are better options but pinning is not one for me.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Np man it's your thread and I want all the input/ideas from everyone. I knw there are better options but pinning is not one for me.
Yeah there's not much options out there... I think I saw you weren't a big fan of td trest. Epiandro I know very little about. I will say at 200 mg the 4AD seems to really give a nice feel good, mood and steady stream of energy. It works it's just expensive.

I hear ya bro, nothing illegal for me at the moment... I think the next step for me may be trt. I'm 38 and started cycling AAS at 19....

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Yeah there's not much options out there... I think I saw you weren't a big fan of td trest. Epiandro I know very little about. I will say at 200 mg the 4AD seems to really give a nice feel good, mood and steady stream of energy. It works it's just expensive.

I hear ya bro, nothing illegal for me at the moment... I think the next step for me may be trt. I'm 38 and started cycling AAS at 19....
Td trest battles my lethargy nicely. As for gains yes I'm not relying on it. I have a some orals and tds left but I'm doing that for my hardcore cycle this winter and next summer. By then maybe I can start pinning.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last week has been crazy busy.... I need a vacation.... Seriously lol
IML 4AD is a great base. At 200 mg it is plenty to support any sides from shutdown. I don't think it's doing much other than keeping lethargy at bay and keep mood elevated which is good enough. Not much in the department of gains that I can see... Not sure how it would fair at higher doses but in my opinion too expensive to do that.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final review

3/5

IML 4AD is a great product best used as a base IMO. There are better options for bulking/mass building as I didn't see much in that department. This product is pretty expensive and so running at high doses would not be cost efficient.

At 200 mg/day it served as a nice base underneath providing a nice steady stream of energy as well as overall mood and strong mindframe. Considering options could be used as a base but I see little value otherwise. Not much of a mass builder