Random Assortment of BPI Reviews

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Courtesy of TheFugitive and BPI, I was selected to try out some BPI products (Best BCAA, Best Creatine, and 1MR Vortex). Below will be a small collection of reviews on each.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
First one I got to try was the Arctic Ice flavor of Best BCAA:

Sipping on some arctic ice and it's delicious! Awesome job with the flavoring.

I filled up my shaker to about the 3-4oz line with ice, then went and filled it with water from the fountain and had it reading probably at about 9oz (since 8 was recommended on the packet, I wanted to start out there to determine if I wanted to add more or less water). I'd say it's pretty spot on and I wouldn't want to add more water and water down the flavoring at all.

It's hard to pin point exactly what I'm tasting, but it definitely reminds me of something I'd get with a snow cone. I worked for the city recreation department when I was in HS and we did concessions and snacked on snow cone concoctions from time to time and this makes me think of that/summer.

Excellent flavor.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Next one I got to try out was the Snow Cone flavor of 1MR Vortex:

Decided to bust out the 1MR Vortex snow cone sample this morning.

I'm not a coffee person (I can drink it; just don't really enjoy it; nor do I want to add a ton of sugar and garbage to it). So, I drink supplements in the morning ;)
I've typically used FXT for a couple years, but recently have been using Diablo and really enjoy sipping on something to get some caffeine and such in over the course of my first few hours at work.

Went ahead and put the full packet (so 2 servings) of Vortex in with just shy of 14oz water and ice this morning. It's delicious.

Again, can't put my finger on exactly what it is I'm tasting, but it tastes like a snow cone. You guys have done an incredible job with your flavoring. Big fan right here.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yesterday I tried out the Grape flavor of Best BCAA:

Don't have quite as much to say on this one. Flavor was still nice; but I kind of screwed up. I put in a little less water than I was supposed to (got mixed up between this and the 1MR). Very good taste, but I think I just love the uniqueness of the snow cone and arctic ice that anything else falls short (though still good).

This morning I tried the Passion Fruit flavor of Best BCAA:

It's delicious, as well. Got the water dose correct this time lol. I've recently been using Diablo pineapple passion fruit in the mornings and I wish I had another sample of this to see if I could mix it in with that. I normally just chomp on some Power Chews BCAAs in the morning first thing into the office and then drink my Diablo for my caffeine over the next 2.5-3 hours. A lot of BCAA products are foamy or take too much effort, so I can't mix them in with the Diablo without ruining the flavor or if I mix them in a shaker first, it requires so much water that I don't want to just sit there and sip on it, so it takes too much time. I'd love trying to combine this flavor of Best BCAA with it in the future -- I think it would be very good.

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
Thanks for the reviews. The Polar flavors can get pretty addicting. Wait till you try Best Creatine "Snow Cone", I think it's the of the Polar Project flavors

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the reviews. The Polar flavors can get pretty addicting. Wait till you try Best Creatine "Snow Cone", I think it's the of the Polar Project flavors
If it tops the Vortex and arctic ice Best BCAA, I don't know how I'll respond lol.

Seriously enjoy the flavoring.