Devildog's continued recomp assisted by BLR's New Oral AI

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, for those that don't know me I'm a former marine that got a little large after getting out lol And with life, my goals have cycled up and down but never giving up and always pushing for greater things. I'm 5'11 currently sitting at 208 and 18% bf.

I'd like to start next by thanking brundel over at BLR for the time and effort he puts into his products and for allowing me the opportunity to try out the latest of these products which is an oral AI that has yet to be named. If this is anything like any of his other products this run should be a lot of fun with some great results.

I'll be running as follows

SDMZ 3.0 at 2 caps/day - 1 month
BLR AI - 2 caps/day - 1 month

Staple supps
Orange triad
Fish oil
Cel cycle assist

Then reg dmz 60 mg/day - 2 more weeks
40 am pwo and 20 night
Tr3st 100 mg - 2 more weeks also
50 pwo and 50 at night
A bottle of formeron that I have left till it's gone

PCT

Test booster
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Revolution PCT black

Goal to add some more mass while cutting the body fat down even more like on maintenance or a little high.

I'll be running a modified PHAT routine for the second time.

Get in here and let's have some fun

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Weights or what lifts will I be doing?

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
Your running Trest from start to finish? Just to clarify

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
In on this...

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Thinkin about it but I'd have to lower the dosage just a little extra I have left over from a previous run. I can do 3 weeks at 100 or all 6 at 50. Opinions?

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
I've never ran Trest so I can't comment from experience...

But id rather have a base the whole cycle personally.. I believe 50mg would be fine..

Also, if what Brundel says is true, you shouldn't need 2 caps ED.. Especially with SDMZ solo, w/o Trest..

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed !

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
In.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Double Sub!
I like your style lol
Haha, I subbed from my phone earlier and didn't have much signal and didn't think it went thru ;)

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Just shows how bad you want in on it lol. Yeah good point guess I'll run 50 the whole cycle

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
in for info, thanks DevilDog2136

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
DevilDog2136 ....6 at 50 for my vote dude trest 50 for a base is fantastic

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
In on this bro, wanna see how good this stuff is and sounds like you got a kickass cycle there, I woukld split the difference on the tr3st and try for 75mg starting the 2nd or 3rd week for 4 weeks if theres enough but 50 will probably work!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Alright so rechecked trest and will be running 50 mg pwo for the entire cycle. Would totally do 75 even 100 whole cycle cause I've used it before but it's just a leftover bottle from my last run.

2nd day of the AI nothing to report yet on this front. Headed to the gym right now to tear up the legs. Ate 1/2 cup of oats with almond milk and took all pwo dosings.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to everyone for joining the party!!!looking like a pretty good crowd so far :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got mine today thinking of stacking it with some 3-MHD I've been hanging on to ????

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of that one. Should be a good run no matter what you stack It with. I'd say prolly a little better with a wet stack just so the joints don't hurt. PS that stuff looks pretty sick. I'd run it lol

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine today thinking of stacking it with some 3-MHD I've been hanging on to ????
make sure to run Tudca and NAC with that triple stack :)

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I always run Tudca with methylated products. At work right now legs are nice and tight. Finishing up another program and will be starting PHAT next week.

Today weights x reps x sets

Front squats 125x10x2, 135x10x2

Deadlift 205x10x2, 225x10x2

Calf raises all 3 angles
290x10x2, 310x10x2

Leg press 340x10x2
360x10x1 drop set 290x10 and again 230x15

Cable crunches SS with cable twists
180x3 and 80x3

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just got done with a heavy 12 week cycle and my Bilrubin and Alt/Ast are all in normal range.
I used 500mg of Tudca a day and a 1000mg of NAC.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never heard of that one. Should be a good run no matter what you stack It with. I'd say prolly a little better with a wet stack just so the joints don't hurt. PS that stuff looks pretty sick. I'd run it lol
What would you consider a good "Wet" option ??

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
A personal fav of mine is dmz with a test base. Tr3st works really good If you can get your hands on some or test e. LMG is also supposed to be a good wet compound but I haven't ran that yet.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
A personal fav of mine is dmz with a test base. Tr3st works really good If you can get your hands on some or test e. LMG is also supposed to be a good wet compound but I haven't ran that yet.
I agree, Tr3st would be great if you can get some..

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Got off work a couple hours early so did what any normal gym loving man would do and went back to the gym for some shoulders. Felt great and had a surprising sweat going on for not having my pwo.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff gets you hot man. Stay hydrated.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Ohh ok I read it and was like huh lol but yeah I can understand to confusion.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 so far nothing to note except surprisingly horny lol. Idk If it's the AI but I know it's not the tr3st cause I ran that before and it didn't have this much effect.

Hit arms today felt really focused and motivated. Had an awesome pump going by time I left.

Skull crushers 4x10
SS with
Reverse BB Curl 4x10

Weighted Dips 4x10
SS with
Hammer curls 4x10

1 arm tricep bombers 4x10
SS with
Arnold Curls 4x10

Farmers walk 3x75 m

Don't remember the weights and at work right now but wanted to give an update.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Nice job man. I know I need concentrate on my bis, but i need to start doing weighted dips again :)

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. Yeah I love weighted dips. Had to buy a belt cause the one at my gym was always missing and I wanted to be able to do them and weighted pulls ups and chin ups

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Love Weighted Dips/Pull Ups, I think those are amazing for building awesome strength more then anything

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
tr3st +form = full salute here dude maybe the same thing going on

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Maybe since this is supposed to be stronger than form

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Yeah for sure, that is exactly what I was thinking. This should destroy form in performance. I am thrilled to try it out, gladly I am able to follow this log son! DevilDog2136 \m/ hell ya

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Glad to have you along for the gainz I'll be posting pics at the end took befores already.

Yeah I remember trest and form was good my last dmz cycle but this one has me at attention multiple times a day and this is only day 3...,, crazy but I'm not complaining and neither is the wife haha

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
haha gotta add us to the tr3st junkies the compound is incredible brother + dmz = nothing but win here, especially with that AI on top!