IronChamp getting me PSYCHED!!

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, Chuck Box here and it's time to do a log on IronChamp's PSYCHED, which is their encapsulated pre workout! Big thanks to MARK_ and IronChamp USA for opening this opportunity up on AM and generously supplying a full bottle to test the next few weeks. For those who haven't seen it, here it is!

psyched1.jpg

Currently I am sitting around 218 and going for a recomp/slight cut into the summer. Training is high volume 6 days a week w/weights with one day being an off day. Cardio is done in the AM those 6 days (just got a used treadmill for the garage) with weights in the PM.

Down to the supp itself.. Again this is a pre workout, but unlike most powdered versions we have a simple 2 capsule dose with a pretty simple but effective looking list of ingredients, posted here below, along with the product guidelines..

psyched3.jpg
psyched2.jpg

Right off the bat I can already tell this is going to look great for fat burning with the caffeine, yohimbe, and synephrine. But, we also got DMAE and L-Tyrosine for focus. The plan now is to use Psyched for my morning cardio sessions (don't wana miss out on the fat burning potential) at 2 capsules beforehand and go from there. I really like how this product is simple and to the point with defined dosages of each ingredient. Looking at IronChamp's other products they all seem along the same lines in that they use straightforward proven ingredients and transparent dosages. Good on them!

---------------------------

Day 1:

Ended up using my first dose today before cardio (2 caps empty stomach). Did HIIT for 15 min followed by 20 min walking.

First impressions:

-Clean energy
-No jitters or anxiety from the yohimbe (I sometimes get that when using the bark and not the HCL)
-Very noticeable thermogenic effect
-Smooth focus that lasted into the workday *NOTE; I am currently going through a training program w/lots of studying, mental focus at work so big plus here*

So far so good!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I made it! I'm looking forward to this

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've hard stuff about this but have never gotten a bottle. Pre workout in pill form looks sweet though.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

AM: Took 1 capsule empty stomach and hit 30 min cardio prior to breakfast. Energy was less pronounced than 2 caps (obviously) but the thermo effect was still very noticeable. Good mood and a much better start to the day than a cup of coffee.

PM: Went with 2 capsules prior to hitting the weights along with a scoop of Xtend. Had a great workout and the energy and focus were on point today. I was by myself and not with my lifting partner so went much quicker with the weights and was out in just under an hour.

Did not notice any more pump than usual but that's expected since there are not really any pump inducing ingredients, so guys who want more of a pump can definitely stack this with High Volume or Hemavol, etc..

During the workout I did notice my face was really flush, and that's something I personally get when using the yohimbe (bark form).

** Side note about the yohimbe.. Haven't had the full herb/bark form in awhile and I forgot how well it increases blood flow to other areas, was a nice positive today when I had an extra workout with the wife after hitting the weights ;)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Day 2:

AM: Took 1 capsule empty stomach and hit 30 min cardio prior to breakfast. Energy was less pronounced than 2 caps (obviously) but the thermo effect was still very noticeable. Good mood and a much better start to the day than a cup of coffee.

PM: Went with 2 capsules prior to hitting the weights along with a scoop of Xtend. Had a great workout and the energy and focus were on point today. I was by myself and not with my lifting partner so went much quicker with the weights and was out in just under an hour.

Did not notice any more pump than usual but that's expected since there are not really any pump inducing ingredients, so guys who want more of a pump can definitely stack this with High Volume or Hemavol, etc..

During the workout I did notice my face was really flush, and that's something I personally get when using the yohimbe (bark form).

** Side note about the yohimbe.. Haven't had the full herb/bark form in awhile and I forgot how well it increases blood flow to other areas, was a nice positive today when I had an extra workout with the wife after hitting the weights ;)
Nice update! This stuff is the real deal. Think about the cost as well: it's like $10 for a bottle of Psyched with the discount right now. I have 2 bottles coming myself :)

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Day 4:

AM: This morning decided to hit a longer cardio session since today is my high carb/cheat meal day. Walked for 45 min fasted at an incline with 2 caps of Psyched.

PM: Hit a good back workout and took 2 caps of Psyched along with 60 grams of HBCD pre workout. Got a great pump and felt vascular and full. Focused on rows and pullovers today and stayed with weights I could get 12-15 reps with.

Digging the Psyched guys, and like Mark_ mentioned you can get this stuff for like $10 bucks which is a STEAL!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Day 4:

AM: This morning decided to hit a longer cardio session since today is my high carb/cheat meal day. Walked for 45 min fasted at an incline with 2 caps of Psyched.

PM: Hit a good back workout and took 2 caps of Psyched along with 60 grams of HBCD pre workout. Got a great pump and felt vascular and full. Focused on rows and pullovers today and stayed with weights I could get 12-15 reps with.

Digging the Psyched guys, and like Mark_ mentioned you can get this stuff for like $10 bucks which is a STEAL!
Nice update.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Day 6:

Hit some AM cardio today and took the day off weights (rest day). Ended up going to the gym this morning to mix cardio up and went with the stairstepper for 35 min.

Prior to cardio I took 2 caps Pysched fasted along with 6 grams leucine powder (just picked this up the other day for my fasted cardio sessions).

*Notes- Seem to be holding a little bit of water and I think its due to the yohimbe maybe? I know yohimbine hcl can cause water retention so must be the same for the bark. Nothing major though just a slight noticeable effect.

Other than that the Psyched is doing its job for the focus and motivation I need to get through some boring ass cardio this morning:sleeping:

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Thanks for the update chuck box

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Day:

AM fasted cardio today did some HIIT training here in the neighborhood. Got some decent hills so found one with a good slope and went to work;

10 min warm up walk

5 rounds of 30 sec max sprint followed by 2 min walk cool down (repeat). Did the spring up the hill and the walk going back down.

10 min cool down walk.

Prior to this I took 2 caps of Psyched on an empty stomach with 6 grams leucine powder.

I increased my water intake and I think that helped with the water retention from the yohimbe.. Also notice some tightening in the body, been doing some more research on synephrine being similar to ephedrine (I've used ephedrine hcl with much success in the past but I pass on it now due to the potential of it being found in drug tests) so looks like it might be doing its job.. Thinking the yohimbe + synephrine combo might be a very viable replacement

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Day 10:

Early morning cardio/abs and posing this morning. Yeah posing lol, starting to do about 20 min of hitting the mandatories and concentrating on bringing out detail..

45 min slow walk this morning at an incline followed by and an routine:

20 leg raises
30 v ups
40 crunches

Repeat 5 times

Then did my posing practice, i forget how much of a pump/sweat you work up when posing hard for awhile, but it really does help bring the detail out!

All this was done fasted prior to meal 1.

2 caps Psyched with 6 grams leucine.

Starting to notice more and more thermogenesis during my workouts with Psyched.. Still not noticing any major crash after dosing and no sides so far (headache, jitters, etc that come with stuns).

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice job. That ab work is sick bro.
I'm feeling that

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great job!

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Day 12:

Ended up taking yesterday off from the gym so went ahead and worked out today even though Sat is usually a scheduled rest.

Took 2 caps Psyched this morning (fasted) and decided to open the capsules up and mix them with water to see if it would hit faster. Not as nasty tasting as I thought it would be but still pretty gross lol. The onset of energy did seem a little quicker for what its worth.

Fasted cardio 20 min incline walk on the treadmill followed by 5 rounds of sprints out in the street. Did 10 sets of hanging leg raises (about the only thing I use my at home pull up bar for) of about 10-15 reps each set and called it a morning!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Day 12:

Ended up taking yesterday off from the gym so went ahead and worked out today even though Sat is usually a scheduled rest.

Took 2 caps Psyched this morning (fasted) and decided to open the capsules up and mix them with water to see if it would hit faster. Not as nasty tasting as I thought it would be but still pretty gross lol. The onset of energy did seem a little quicker for what its worth.

Fasted cardio 20 min incline walk on the treadmill followed by 5 rounds of sprints out in the street. Did 10 sets of hanging leg raises (about the only thing I use my at home pull up bar for) of about 10-15 reps each set and called it a morning!
Nice work. I never would have thought to open the capsule and drink them. I'll take your word that it was gross. How long did it take to kick in like this?

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Nice work. I never would have thought to open the capsule and drink them. I'll take your word that it was gross. How long did it take to kick in like this?
It definitely kicks in faster.. More of a immediate onset than the gradual with the capsules. But, honestly not that big of a difference to where I would keep opening them up!

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Day 14:

Just about halfway through the bottle (2 cap a day dosing although I've used 1 cap every now and then as an afternoon pick me up).

Midway thoughts:

-Simple yet effective ingredient profile, really come to like this and the simplicity
-Big thermogenic effect
-No jitters or stim like sides
-No crash
-Workouts come with increased energy/focus/motivation

Guys poking though this log I think I saw Iron Champ has like a 50% off coupon right now for today, makes this stuff super cheap to pick up as an all around pre/fat burner and something you can always have on hand to stack with a non-stim pre like high volume, nos ether, noxygen etc..

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great feedback right here!!

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys looks like I probably have about a week left worth of capsules.

Been really digging this stuff and I think it's helped tremendously with my morning workouts. Good clean energy and no side effects I've experienced, which is awesome because yohimbe bark usually gives me the shakes and sweats.

I mentioned in a previous post about opening up the capsules and although it tastes gross I've been doing it more frequently! It hits me faster so I get a little more jumpstart on my workouts. I only do this because I'm at home and it's convenient to mix it up with water, otherwise I would just swallow the caps.

Recomp has been going well this month and I'm at the leanest I've prob been since last summer before putting on size throughout the fall/winter.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys looks like I probably have about a week left worth of capsules.

Been really digging this stuff and I think it's helped tremendously with my morning workouts. Good clean energy and no side effects I've experienced, which is awesome because yohimbe bark usually gives me the shakes and sweats.

I mentioned in a previous post about opening up the capsules and although it tastes gross I've been doing it more frequently! It hits me faster so I get a little more jumpstart on my workouts. I only do this because I'm at home and it's convenient to mix it up with water, otherwise I would just swallow the caps.

Recomp has been going well this month and I'm at the leanest I've prob been since last summer before putting on size throughout the fall/winter.
Nice update. Glad your liking the goods bro. I bet those opened caps taste nasty...... Maybe put it in a PWO? I'll try.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great job in here. I was pretty confident you would like Psyched.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Little update..

Started the week off strong with a good AM session yesterday and again today.

Now that I am around the bodyfat I want to be at, I have been backing off the intensity of cardio and keeping it to more steady state than HIIT. Walk for about 35ish min enough to work up a sweat and keep heart rate up (not hard t0o do after taking my Psyched ;))

I have 6 capsules left! Will probably last 2-3 days depending on dosing..

Not the final review yet but overall have been very impressed! I would have liked to stack it with a "pump" type product like High Volume but wasn't in the budget this month! Guys who get a lot of supps monthly I think this would be an awesome stacker to put with another (stim free) pre workout, especially since you know the exact dosages of what your getting.

Sitting around 210 lbs right now, gona try and maintain for a little the rest of the month and then get more aggressive come late May/early june.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Little update..

Now that I am around the bodyfat I want to be at, I have been backing off the intensity of cardio and keeping it to more steady state than HIIT. Walk for about 35ish min enough to work up a sweat and keep heart rate up (not hard t0o do after taking my Psyched ;))

Not the final review yet but overall have been very impressed! I would have liked to stack it with a "pump" type product like High Volume but wasn't in the budget this month! Guys who get a lot of supps monthly I think this would be an awesome stacker to put with another (stim free) pre workout, especially since you know the exact dosages of what your getting.

Sitting around 210 lbs right now, gona try and maintain for a little the rest of the month and then get more aggressive come late May/early june.
nice to see you are impressed....

shameless plug-psyched is only $10 with code BIGT50OFF for limited time only!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Little update..

Thanks for the update and good job getting to the bf you wanted

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys I finished off my last dose of Psyched this morning prior to my AM routine! Enjoyed the last workout with it and tomorrow I will be posting my final detailed review here in this thread and also on the product review page so keep a lookout!

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
OK everyone, final review time! Once again I want to give a big thanks to IronChamp and their awesome reps for giving us AM members a chance to log their products. My hat goes off to these guys for keeping a great representation here on the forum and giving out opportunities like this.

With that said, I ran their product Psyched, the companies pre workout, for the past few weeks. I used the product for my morning workouts which primarily consist of cardio and auxiliary exercises, but also used it before lifting as well more than a few times.

Now the details..

VALUE (5/5): I realized I received the product for free, but if you are to purchase this product off the website it's very inexpensive.. There have been lots of coupon codes going around and at one point you could pick it up for 10 bucks which was an absolute steal for a ~30 day supply of workouts.

INGREDIENTS (3.5/5): I really liked the simplicity of the formula, and the fact that you know exactly what you get dosage wise. I loved the stim profile, which included caffeine, yohimbe bark, and synephrine. Those ingredients alone will get you amped up for a long session, and Pysched provided ample dosages of the stims. Also included in the formula was DMAE and L-Tyrosine which help increase focus, along with a dosage of taurine. Like I said, all these ingredients are great but it almost seemed more like a fat burner, with a pre workout I would have liked to see some added ingredients for the pump, like maybe a gram of agmatine or some GPLC.

DOSING (5/5): 2 caps at a time, up to twice a day. Easy, and I love the fact its in caps so I don't have to mix up any powder and mess with shaker bottles.

PERFORMANCE (4.5/5): Did exactly what I needed for my sessions. Potent, focused energy that hit hard, but with NO side effects. I did not experience a crash or the dreaded yohimbe sides I've experienced before. I looked forward to the rush Pysched gave and would always feel great after popping 2 of these guys on an empty stomach in the morning. Psyched was consistent and gave results with each dosing.

OVERALL (4/5): Psyched was a pretty cool product that I would definitely pick up again. For the price you really can't go wrong, and this would make an excellent stacker to go with a non stim pump product. I would have liked to see Psyched contain a pump ingredient or two, but the stim aspect and focus made up for it. I love a product that comes without side effects, and I did not experience that the past few weeks so you can enjoy the benefits without any drawbacks. Thanks again IronChamp!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great review! Be on the look out for other logging opportunities

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!