AlphaMax + X-gels + Conqu3r Stack

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day three of this stack. I've never taken any of these supplements before and am pretty excited about the next eight weeks. Conqu3r has already given me an incredible new energy and focus in the gym. While it seems too early to feel the benefits of AlphaMax, I have never been so anxious to get to the gym and destroy sh*t.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In to follow. I'm running the same stack right now, minus the Conqu3r. The first and immediate thing you should notice from AlphaMax is more deep and restful sleep. Make sure you take your second dose pre bed on an empty stomach to achieve that. Weeks 2-3 you should notice the drying effect of the Arimistane. Around week 2 you may also experience an increase in libido. If you have any questions concerning AlphaMax, please feel free to shoot me a PM.

What are you running your X-Gels at?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Innn. I am going to be running a similar stack soon also. Good luck bro. I wanna see some gains! Make sure u take some pics too

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
In to follow. I'm running the same stack right now, minus the Conqu3r. The first and immediate thing you should notice from AlphaMax is more deep and restful sleep. Make sure you take your second dose pre bed on an empty stomach to achieve that. Weeks 2-3 you should notice the drying effect of the Arimistane. Around week 2 you may also experience an increase in libido. If you have any questions concerning AlphaMax, please feel free to shoot me a PM. What are you running your X-Gels at?
I am taking the second dose right before bed. Is there any reason to discontinue taking ZMA? The dose in AlphaMax is low. My sleep is usually pretty deep anyway but what I have noticed with ZMA is an increase in ability to remember dreams. Could be a coincidence or an actual change in REM cycles. I started X-gels at just 1g but will probably bump up to 1.5g. I am hungry as a mofo!! Bumping calories to ~ 4000 from 3500.

Oh yeah... FYI. I'm 6', 214 around 12% right now.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Innn. I am going to be running a similar stack soon also. Good luck bro. I wanna see some gains! Make sure u take some pics too
Thanks. Will do. Link your log. Will get in on that.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks. Will do. Link your log. Will get in on that.
Got u bro. When i start it i def will. Will be kinda cool because im around the same stats as you. 6 ft 220 14-15% bf.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am taking the second dose right before bed. Is there any reason to discontinue taking ZMA? The dose in AlphaMax is low. My sleep is usually pretty deep anyway but what I have noticed with ZMA is an increase in ability to remember dreams. Could be a coincidence or an actual change in REM cycles. I started X-gels at just 1g but will probably bump up to 1.5g. I am hungry as a mofo!! Bumping calories to ~ 4000 from 3500.

Oh yeah... FYI. I'm 6', 214 around 12% right now.
I would honestly save your ZMA. When you look at the total amount of B6, Zinc, and Magnesium in AlphaMax, it is close to a regular ZMA product. In addition, the L-Dopa will help with the deep sleep.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Sounds like a nice stack you have going on. I've ran both Alphamax and Conqu3r, solid products that will give you results. In to see how the ArA treats you!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm so in to see how this will run

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like an awesome stack ! you'll get some good pumps with an ara.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
On day 7 today.

Workouts have been phenomenal. I've got arms tonight. I just separated arms out of my split 3 weeks ago by going from a 4 to a 5 day split and have been getting solid results. ...I'm excited to see how they go on this stack. The pumps I've been getting have been nice and last more than 15 minutes. It's as if they don't completely go away and I maintain a hard fullness. Have definitely noticed an increase in DOMS, and in muscles that I never feel otherwise. I stopped supplementing with fish oil have had some minor joint pain and stiffness and wonder if I wouldn't feel it so much if I was 20 years younger. I'm 42 btw.

While I didn't post a "before" pic, I figure better late then never. I'll update weekly.

image-2704455842.jpg

1 1/2 hours after shoulder workout, day 6

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damm for 42 you are in great shape better then lots of 20 years Olds
On day 7 today.

Workouts have been phenomenal. I've got arms tonight. I just separated arms out of my split 3 weeks ago by going from a 4 to a 5 day split and have been getting solid results. ...I'm excited to see how they go on this stack. The pumps I've been getting have been nice and last more than 15 minutes. It's as if they don't completely go away and I maintain a hard fullness. Have definitely noticed an increase in DOMS, and in muscles that I never feel otherwise. I stopped supplementing with fish oil have had some minor joint pain and stiffness and wonder if I wouldn't feel it so much if I was 20 years younger. I'm 42 btw.

While I didn't post a "before" pic, I figure better late then never. I'll update weekly.

View attachment 117289

1 1/2 hours after shoulder workout, day 6

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Damm for 42 you are in great shape better then lots of 20 years Olds
Thanks man. In my 20s I probably spent twice as much time in the gym but was in half the shape I am now. I used to eat like sh*t sleep like sh*t and lift like sh*t. I got married at 30 and had 3 kids took 10 years away from the gym and woke up at 40 and was like "WTF?!" Somehow my wife managed to stay slim and trim while I evolved into a bloated goat with a spare tire. I've been back at it for about a year and a half now and think I'm doing alright. Just trying to step it up a bit with this stack. Thanks for following along.

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice to know.i was also on and off with my workouts but started going hard again for about a year without stopping .im 35 years old and you have inspired me to work out harder.my training use to be about getting bigger and more power but lately my point of view has changed .my main focus now is to get lean ..beach body lean and your pic has motivated me to go harder with my diet and workouts

Thanks man. In my 20s I probably spent twice as much time in the gym but was in half the shape I am now. I used to eat like sh*t sleep like sh*t and lift like sh*t. I got married at 30 and had 3 kids took 10 years away from the gym and woke up at 40 and was like "WTF?!" Somehow my wife managed to stay slim and trim while I evolved into a bloated goat with a spare tire. I've been back at it for about a year and a half now and think I'm doing alright. Just trying to step it up a bit with this stack. Thanks for following along.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Lookin thick my man! How have your pumps been?
Thanks. Pumps have been great. Endurance has been through the roof.

Arm night

I started out a little sluggish and weak last night. I think it was a combination of afternoon crash and the soreness I've been feeling. Started off with strict BB curls and was not liking the way my elbows felt. I had grabbed a large French roast about 15 minutes before the gym to compensate for the lack of stims in Conqu3r and finished it by the time I was done with my first exercise . By that time, I was starting to perk up and the blood was flowing to my arms. The rest of my routine consisted of various bi/tri supersets and holy sh?t!! I could have gone on forever! Rest time was almost non-existent. The soreness was gone and my arms felt like they were going to explode. Good thing my shirt was sleeveless. Haha.

I noticed some soreness in my triceps by the time I went to bed last night but they feel fine this morning.

Leg night tonight.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like everything is starting to take full effect from the stack. That's one of the best parts of AlphaMax. You get both immediate and cumulative effects.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like everything is starting to take full effect from the stack. That's one of the best parts of AlphaMax. You get both immediate and cumulative effects.
Indeed. On day nine and I can say without question that this stack is greatly benefitting me. Pumps, strength and recovery time between sets has been amazing. I've been finding myself adding sets and exercises to my workouts because my endurance has gone through the roof. The only negative I have had so far is an increase in joint pain. I'm not sure if this is attributed to the alpha max for X gels or both. Nothing too bothersome, but noticeable. It hindered me last night starting off with squats so I stayed light. But from there on out I felt and performed amazing. Maybe I just need to do more warm up.

The gym isn't the only place I've seen the benefits. Over the past week I have felt much more "even"...less stressed and have had a general calmness, or confidence. The wife has noticed which is paying off. Speaking of... Last night I had the strongest erection I have had in years. It's hard to believe that after only 8 days of a natural test booster I would notice that much of a difference but it was undeniable. We'll see how the next 7 weeks are. If this continues, I doubt I'll ever stop with the Alpha Max.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The l dopa really helps out in that department.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Indeed. On day nine and I can say without question that this stack is greatly benefitting me. Pumps, strength and recovery time between sets has been amazing. I've been finding myself adding sets and exercises to my workouts because my endurance has gone through the roof. The only negative I have had so far is an increase in joint pain. I'm not sure if this is attributed to the alpha max for X gels or both. Nothing too bothersome, but noticeable. It hindered me last night starting off with squats so I stayed light. But from there on out I felt and performed amazing. Maybe I just need to do more warm up.

The gym isn't the only place I've seen the benefits. Over the past week I have felt much more "even"...less stressed and have had a general calmness, or confidence. The wife has noticed which is paying off. Speaking of... Last night I had the strongest erection I have had in years. It's hard to believe that after only 8 days of a natural test booster I would notice that much of a difference but it was undeniable. We'll see how the next 7 weeks are. If this continues, I doubt I'll ever stop with the Alpha Max.
How's things going?

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
3 weeks in... Things must be good because I just had 2 more bottles of X-gels and 2 more bottles of AlphaMax arrive on my doorstep yesterday. :)
The X gels where needed to get through the remainder of the run. The AlphaMax I figured I'd just pick up on sale and shelf for a future run.

My performance in the gym has continued to amaze me. I'm wishing I had started a workout log on here because my strength has increased much more then I had expected in such a short time. The pumps have been incredible as well as the stamina.

What was originally intended to be an eight week bulk, has changed to a re-comp, partly by desire and partly by circumstance. I am now in my busiest time of year for work (i'm a contractor/builder) so despite my increased calorie intake, my weight has stayed the exact same. My wife has noticed an increase in lean mass and I am seeing veins that I have not seen in years. Clothes are fitting noticeably different. I am due to go shopping for new jeans as they are are much tighter in the thighs and glutes, while my waist has shrunk a bit. I actually ripped a pair stepping down off a ladder yesterday. :p

Outside of the gym, things continue to be great. Mood and focus have been on point. The wife is happy, so all is good.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds great man!

Are you going to run AlphaMax with something different next time?