Get Diesel : Nos Ether Sponsored Log

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So Chuck over at Get Diseal nutrition and AE picked me to log this product for them. Nos Ether, coolest name for a supplement yet. So the profile for this product was so different than any other type of supp Ihave used and I had to jump in on the opportunity to run it. It has a mix of pump products, noots, antioxidants etc in it.

I am competing in a powerlifting comp in May, so I hope this product can help me reach my goals!.

Stats;
21 (22 quite soon =D)
Weight = 206
Height = 5 foot 8 inches
Bf = 12-13? full 4 pack so far, decently lean.

Diet:
Carbs peri workout only at 180g , fat/pro meals morning and night only. 5-6 Total meals. 2700 calories.

Cardio = every other day, either HIIT and LISS, HIIT, or LISS (i like to mix it up, and keep my conditioning up as well!)

Last week I tried to up my carbs during my power days only, but didnt feel it helped at all, so I lowered them back to 180g, where I was gaining good strength from.

Training Split:
First 3 days are power, either bench, DL, squat (rotate between explosive days, rep days, and heavy days)
Other 2 days are Chest/Shoulders and Back, treated as bodybuilding days
An optional 3rd day, usually sunday, on my refeed day is reserved for arms. (optional but I do it 99% of the time unless I have to stay late at work)

So a total of 6 days a week training.

I hope to get my strength up for my comp and do pretty damn well. My current numbers:
DL = 535
Squat = 420
Bench = 265 (need to focus on this, hardcore)

Id love to pull 560, squat 455, and bench 300 in my meet. The bench is quite a reach but I need to try my best.

So, with the NOs Ether you are supposed to dose 1/2- 1 scoop in the AM for 3 days to assimilate your body to the supplement. Then I will be taking it as recommended for my weight of 206, which is 1.5 scoops preworkout, and 1 scoop postwork (optional 1/2 scoop in the AM, but I think ill save it).

So I loaded half a scoop yesterday and I loaded 1/2 scoop this morning, so tomorrow I am going to do my last backloading day then dose it pre/post as stated above.

Lets start!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In and first!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit Heavy Bench Tonight

Day #1 of Log

Comp Bench
215x2 215x2 225x2 225x2 225x2

CG BenchPress
225x4 225x4

Bench Press 1 in Pause Above Chest
185 x6 185 x 7

Shoulder Circuit -> Front raises (done with a 45lbs plate) Side Raises (10-15 reps + partials) -> face pulls 3x15

WG Lat Pulldowns 4x15 + 1 dset

Pull Ups (All NG) 3x failure

(Hit 2 arms super sets to make up for last week)

BB Curls SS rope push downs x 4
Hammers SS tricep extensions (cable + Bar) x 3

Cardio = 12 minutes of HIIT 1/1min intervals.

Slight diet change, carbs are staying at 180g and peri workout only, however I am upping my total calories to 2800, instead of the 2700. The slight bump should help, plus I always find I am stronger when I eat medium carbs and more fats/pro (for whatever reason) so this is what I am sticking with throuhgout all my lifting days. Cardio still EOD.

So the only thing I can comment on is the taste of Ether, it tastes like a hardcore version of Hawaiian punch, I honestly havent had anything sweeter than Hawaiian punch until I tried this stuff. It is almost to good of a taste. It is sweet, mixes very well, and I have no had any stomach issues thus far. This is a big thing for me, because I tend to be sensitive to a lot of supps in the GI area, but this one is so far so good!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
So the only thing I can comment on is the taste of Ether, it tastes like a hardcore version of Hawaiian punch, I honestly havent had anything sweeter than Hawaiian punch until I tried this stuff. It is almost to good of a taste. It is sweet, mixes very well, and I have no had any stomach issues thus far. This is a big thing for me, because I tend to be sensitive to a lot of supps in the GI area, but this one is so far so good!
Sub

You're not familiar with GET DIESEL drinks in the past, but the limiting factor was always the taste from them going really mainstream so at the least (because I know the formula works) the taste reviews have been consistent with NOS ETHER and the new JP8x's.

Years ago it was always a bunch of wining and blabla over the taste so went complete 360. Also good luck on the upcoming powerlifting meet.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub

You're not familiar with GET DIESEL drinks in the past, but the limiting factor was always the taste from them going really mainstream so at the least (because I know the formula works) the taste reviews have been consistent with NOS ETHER and the new JP8x's.

Years ago it was always a bunch of wining and blabla over the taste so went complete 360. Also good luck on the upcoming powerlifting meet.
Thats always the case, people care more about taste than function.

So no idea what happened today, stomach felt like sh1t and didnt feel good my entire workout. Then after i finished up with comp squats (high rep) i ended up tweaking my knee. Thats a sign that I am ordering some light knee wraps for future use. Lightened up the weight and finished my workout as best as I could. No idea why my stomach hurt, must've been somthing I ate pwo or I didnt wait long enough for it to digest.

Comp Squat
295x9
295x10
315x8 ( I was feeling good up until here)

Front Squat
135x6x2 ( lowered the weight to half here, due to the knee tweak )

Pause Squats
245x8 x 3

Leg ext + Lying leg curls x3 super set

Calf work

went home and soaked in an epsom salt bath and I put some icy hot on my knee to see if that will help. It feels a lot better now and my sotmach feels better to, a little bloat, but nothing big.

ALso, spring is around the corner, ****ing allergies starting to bite me in the ass.

However, I had two veins going across the middle of my right quad today, so I was super stoked when I saw those when I got home. Made the workout seem less worse :D.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Workouts look great, log is looking good also!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday was day 3, regular dosing starts. 1 scoop prewo and 1 scoop post workout.

Smashed my BB day chest/shoulders

Decline DB Press
Warm up sets of 8 then -> 75x8 80x8 95x6 95x7

Reverse Banded BB Bench 5x5
205x5 225x5 225x5 225x5 235x5 ( 2 drop sets with 185 and 135)

Smith Incline
140x8 x 4 sets + 2 drop sets (No lock out / stop 1 inch above chest)

Dips SS Flys x 2

DB Rear Lateral Raises 3x20

Over and Back Press 3x10-12

Standing OHP Press (pretty dead at this point)
95x6 135x3 95x5 95 x5

Cardio = 14 minutes of HIIT intervals 1/1min 200 calories total.

Metabolism was on fire. I woke up vascular as hell this morning and looking quite lean. My midsection has come a really long way.

Pump wise, that workout was pretty killer. I had a bigger pump than usual, possibly due to the regular dosing of Ether. I dropped my extra Citruillne I was adding in and the only stuff I had prewo was Kno3 and 500 mg of Agmatine, which I have before very lift. So this stuff is going is job. My chest had a huge pump for most of the day at work today as well, which was interesting.

Going to take a rest day today and give myself some R and R. Feeling pretty beaten down from this week, going out to dinner for my Mom's birthday so my refeed stats tonight. Going to keep a clean refeed going tomorrow, mostly starchy stuff.

Then sunday, slam back with some giant sets that I planned out! Stoked for that.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't wait to try out NOS ETHER myself, Looks like it is working great for you!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see you are enjoying it. The effects will continue to improve the more you use it. Get ready for a fun ride.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took saturday and sunday off and lifted Back on monday (DAY 5 on nos ether)

Killed it with some giant sets!

DB rows -> Db Pullovers -> BB Shrugs x 4 rounds (didnt even count reps or weight just attacked that ****)

Cable low row SS with WG Pull down x3

BB rows 4x6
Banded hypers 3x failure (to finish)

Now today was Day 6 on Nos Ether. Today was an interesting day, it was my birthday and did notplan to refeed at all. But screw it I did. Also, interestingly enough it was deadlift day, which was horrible because it was right after back day (My back is dead right not btw) but I said screw it, im gonna deadlift!

Hop into the gym, full of energy, took my Ether about 40 minutes before and already had a pre pump going on, felt great.

Comp DL Sumo 70% = 375 3x12
375x12 375 x12 375x12 (these were the most brutal sets I have ever done. doesnt seem like a lot but **** me it was. After this I went to the bathroom to dry heave. I thought about leaving at this point then I reaLized I have a comp to train for and said **** ITLETS KEEP GOING!!!! so thats what Idid. Took a good 10 minute rest period before I went over to rack pull)

Rack Pull 75% = 405 2x6-8
405x6x2 (stomach started to feel better and I started to get my groove back. these pulls were quick and smooth. My lats were insanely pumped, more than they normally were, thank you ether! )

This is where it got fun, deficit Deadlifts

These were supposed to be done at 345 lbs which was 65% of my 1rm ( i believe) however, two of my buddies decided they wanted to hop in. It turned into this insane competition between the three of us. It left one of them puking in the bathroom, I puked agained and my other buddy was on the floor dead. It was the best lol. I am a bit stronger than my two friends so it was more of a comp. between them , but whatever they got I said I was going to double! We kept pace!!

Hit 315 x12, then I said screw it and went up to 345 x12. At this point I am dying right now, I have never done 12 rep deadlifts for this many sets/variations. Hoped up to 365 and hit that for 12. I WAS GOING APE ****, Then my buddy was like "Screw it throw 405 on there and lets get it!" . My buddy hits it for like 5 repsand then my other friends beats him and gets 6! I said F this im pulling 10! So I go and get to the 7th rep and feel like if I lift this next rep up I am going to puke .... well..... I didnt get that 7th rep up but at that point I hit the bathroom for some.... fun.

On that 365x12 rep, I really got it for 11 and purley failed, physically at 11. I was so mad because I wanted 12, I just screamed out ****KKKKKKKKKK in the gym lol. Rested for 15 seconds and pulled an extra two reps.

Crazy intensity today.

I weighed myself in the AM and I was 206 lbs. AFter this deadlift session (we did 30 minutes of LISS as well) I slammed 2 chipotle bowls with double meat and came home and weighed myself again... I was 203 lbs.... I lost 3 ****ing lbs...... even after eating two chiptole bowls. Such a crazy lift today, words couldn't describe it!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First off Happy Birthday.

Second off, you just got me pumped to go hit deadlift hard. You make me feel like a puss and that sir, motivates me. Thank you and great workout!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off Happy Birthday.

Second off, you just got me pumped to go hit deadlift hard. You make me feel like a puss and that sir, motivates me. Thank you and great workout!
ayy thanks brotha! Kill that **** man!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Happy Birthday! I love a workout that turns in to a competition usually fun and productive!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today lift: Day 7 on Nos Ether

Heavy Squat Day

Comp Squat 80% = 335
335x2 335x2 335x2 345x2 350x2 ( everything went up well and was pretty damn awesome feeeeeelinnnn!)

Front Squat 2x 1-3
worked up to 225 x3 and 245 x3

Pause Squat (1 second pause at parallel ) 75 % = 315
315x4 315x6 (last set was killer, had to beat my previous!)

Leg Press SS Leg Extension (Tear drop focus) x3
- leg press was done in sets of 20 reps, ascending weight

Hammy Leg Curl x 5

Calf work

16 minutes of HIIT intervals (not sure why I did this today, but hey whatever! lol)

So I noticed that when I was on my warm up sets for squats, the pump was already on, which is new forme. It was almost uncomfortable, then I got used to it. My legs almost ripped open my compression shorts today due to said pump. I also notice that I am more focused in the gym, the noots must be doing their job!

Im off to bed fellas, laterrr

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"So I noticed that when I was on my warm up sets for squats, the pump was already on, which is new forme. It was almost uncomfortable, then I got used to it. My legs almost ripped open my compression shorts today due to said pump. I also notice that I am more focused in the gym, the noots must be doing their job!"

Now that is what I want...........Sounds Awesome!!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8 on dat ethaaaaaa!

Holy moly batman! Feeling quite flat today. Hit Chest/Shoudlers BB Day, was not feeling very strong though. It randomly started snowing up here so ill chalk it up to the weather :p

Incline DB Press (Working sets only )
70x8 75x8 80x8 85x RP set total 11 (I usually hit 90s but these felt heavy today )

Incline BB press 6x6
135x6x6

Decline Smith 20/15/10/6/6+ Dropsets + WideGrip Drop sets

Flys 2x20

DB Rear Lat. raises 3x30 (hand and swings)

Side raises 3x10-15 SS DB Press

OHP ss Shrugs x 3

Cardio = 15 minutes LISS and Ab work.

Ugh man,tomorrow is a much needed rest day. Hopefully I will feel good for sunday to lift back! (Which finally is recovered from my birthday deadlifts lol). We shall see what I wake up at tomrrow. I believe I weighed myself at 204 this morning. 6 more friggggin lbs!

So all in all, flatish today :\ Maybe its time for a carb up ....

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any gastrointestinal issues with this? I see the magnesium content per scoop and my bowels cringe.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually, not at all. And I have a sensitive stomach.
Glad to hear. Mine is too when it comes to mag, that's why I asked, especially if multiple doses are involved. Encouraging news though

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just remember even having a bad workout you are still ahead of the guy who got no workout!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad to see this is having such a profound effect. THe sensitive stomach issue is huge for me, as I am know to go flying up stairs from my gym to the bathroom at a moments notice.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Log is on hold. Stomach bug has infected me :,(. Currently dying, will be back soon lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Take care and drink lots of fluids!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Log is on hold. Stomach bug has infected me :,(. Currently dying, will be back soon lol
Feel better, I know it is going around. One of my greatest concerns working in a high school. I am always aware of it