Lg cutting andro kit

r.jordan90

r.jordan90

Awards
I finally got my LG Sciences Cutting Andro kits in the mail yesterday and I'm real excited for this one. I will be running two kits back to back along with AI cycle support and Clomid on hand for pct.

Training is going to be basic as far as weight training.

Usually for me it's
Legs
Chest / triceps
Back / biceps
Shoulders / biceps of triceps depending on house I'm feeling that day
Abs are every other day
And rest days come in no particular order just when I feel I can really use one.

I almost never do any cardio which would explain my 20% body fat but for this cycle so cardio will have to go way up.

I am getting married in September so I am really interested in cutting fat before then.

r.jordan90

r.jordan90

Awards
Kit worked out great so far. Realized very quickly that I was not into keeping up a log. Still have 2.5 weeks left and lifts are all up slightly; benching 315x9 up two reps. Also Ivan definitely see the difference in the mirror despite scale number rising about 4lbs. Overall fealing real good but I am new to ph's so I was expecting a little more but I'd say I'm pleased.

volt

volt

Awards
Yeah, the kit isn't too expensive so that's good. I am new to ph's as well. I just came off of a bulk with a ph and I felt the same way. I expected more however I did experience good gains and also lost some bf. That's better than any other of the crap I have wasted my money on over the years,lol.