My log of EBF Metabolic Pow(d)er

trishaebarnes

Awards
Hey! This is my first log EVER for anything so bear with me:

First I will tell you a little about me:

My name is Trisha, I'm 34 years old, wife and mother of 4. (kids ages 19,17,10,4) Our lives are SUPER hectic and this last year I have let that get the best of me. My husband and I LOVE to workout (hate to eat right...I have a love/hate relationship with food...I love it, it hates to let me be skinny.)

2014 was a SUPER, SUPER stressful year for my family...it's going down in the books for sure as HOLY sh*% we survived all that???

But 2015 is looking much better and thanks to an awesome group of people I know on a facebook group I am kicking the fitness life back into high gear.

SO.. I received my EBF Metabolic Pow(d)er in the mail on Saturday (January 31st) in the evening when I got back from a long day of kids basketball. I had no idea of exactly how to take it or what to do with it...but I couldn't wait to start. I started doing a little research and I'm still working on what works best for me but I will give you a breakdown of my week so far.

Sunday: Took 2 scoops in a shaker with some water and crystal light flavoring (the product is really a non-flavored product) Let's just say that Sunday was the Superbowl and I partook in all the festivities that goes along with what you think of when you have a Superbowl party. I continued to mix 2 scoops with water and crystal light about every 5 hours that day. I did NOT go to the gym.

Monday: Honestly I can't remember what I ate any of the days leading up to being able to start logging. I do know that I worked out Chest and Triceps on Monday and continued to drink this product about 3 times a day....around each mealtime.

Tuesday: Same 3 times a day around each mealtime. Worked out Back and Biceps.

Wednesday: Had an insanely scheduled day for work and had to miss the gym...I drank about 4 servings of this product this day.

Thursday: LEG DAY! I only took one serving of this today because I forgot to put it in my bag and left in at home. Today was the first day in several weeks that I have eaten like I am supposed to.

That is all I have to post so far. I will be posting before and after pics after I take this product for about a month.

This isn't a product that you can tell is working right away. You don't get any "feeling" of taking a supplement so I will just have to wait and see!!

Stayed tuned!!!!

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised, EBF makes top notch products.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you need any more recompadrol PM me for a 20% off code

trishaebarnes

Awards
Sorry for the lack of posting this last week. We had an unusually insane work week and life got crazy hectic.

Here are my stats from when I started a challenge mid January.

Weight 149
Waist 34
Hips 38.5
Neck 13.5
Chest 37.5
Right Thigh 24.5
Left Thigh 24
Left Bicep 12
Right Bicep 12

Body Fat % 36%

I haven't taken any new measurements in the last few weeks so I'm unsure of what the losses are. I have weighed and have only lost about 5 pounds total. I haven't yet started cardio, I have only been lifting weights heavily. Tomorrow I plan on incorporating cardio into my weekly workout plan.

When I started this challenge in January I had taken most of the last year off. I had put on about 25 pounds and had lost most of the well developed muscle I had built. So with this said, I have dove back into weightlifting, but haven't really gotten back on the clean eating wagon. I hope to put not only the cardio but the clean eating back into action this week.

I have however, taken the EBF metabolic pow(d)er upon waking. A few times I have taken it in the afternoon as well. If anyone has any direction as to the best times to take the pow(d)er I would love to hear them.

This is not my best log, its been the longest week ever and I'm beyond exhausted. But stay tuned because starting tomorrow I will start to log every few days with my workout and my food plan. I hope not only this helps everyone else but also keeps me on track with my own stuff.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I find it works best when taken pre-workout, pre-bed, and with meals that are higher in fat with all doses at least 3 hours apart. It helps suppress my appetite as well so if I can fit a dose in without exceeding dose timing protocol, all the better.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed

Post diet I'll help tell you where to fit it