Product Name: Rise and Swell
Ingredients:
DAA
Carnitine
Yohimbine
Agmatine Sulfate
Kudzu
Vitamins D3 and C

Directions: Take 1 scoop with water first thing in morning on empty stomach.
Supply: 20 doses
Claims: All Day Pump, increased fat burning, increase Testosterone, boost growth hormone

Me: 45 yo male. three years into a fat loss/muscle up journey. Down over 100# fat and up around 35# muscle. I workout in a bodybuilding style where form reigns supreme over weights/strength.

Today is the first dose. I will be back update in a few days. I am a bit leary of a supp with DAA mixing with just water as I know from experience this compund does not seem to be 100% soluable.

More to come.

foxhound72072

Awards
Awesome and good luck. I have the extreme stack and I will be starting it a month from now.

rnelson1462

Awards
First five doses are complete.
There are but just a couple of experiences to report in this short time.
1) Everyday I does this product, I am left with an urgent need to 'releive' my bowels. Not necessarily a bad thing given that I work from home but could be messy if I were in the middle of a 30 minute commute
2) As expected the mixability of the product is lack lustre due to the DAA within. But I just use a little water (about 4 ounces) give it a good stir and slam it down.
3) Mind and Muscle would do well to work on a more pleasing flavor. It is tolerable. There is just enough flavor to overcome the medicinal taste that may present but otherwise... not all that pleasant. :)

All in all, a good first week. More to come.

foxhound72072

Awards
The wicked needs something flavorful to mix with. Its rough to choke down lol.

rnelson1462

Awards
end of week two and I do have to say that while it is very difficult to assess whether or not the product is increasing my T levels, I am feeling... I don't know... like my muscles are more dense. My workouts have been great! Not that I necessarily think this supplement is directly responsible but perhaps indirectly and/or because of the Agmatine there is some additional pump going on while I workout.
About half way through the container and I have to say... other that the taste, this seems to be working as I would expect (other than not really knowing if my T levels are improved).

Still, more to come!