LG Sciences Natadrol.. It's going 2 be EPIC (Pun Intended)

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Alright so I just got my package from LG, big ups to them for re-sending me the products after I had lost them..... (actually car got broken into, w/e)

So; I have received:

EPIC (pre-workout) & Natadrol (natty anabolic)

Boring introduction post but on mobile.... Will have write-ups, pics, goals, etc. up tonite :D

Thanks again LG!!!

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
UPDATE TIME:

Okay so I pulled my oblique 3-5 weeks ago (not quite sure how long it's been), but I've had roughly the last 2 1/2 weeks off from lifting, and then trained lightly 3 times this last week... I dabbled into the EPIC (will have initial review up after this post), but going to start Natadrol next week (Monday, unless I train tomorrow)

So since being injured I've dropped from roughly 187-189 gym weight to 173-175 weight... Lost some strength etc. I will now be cutting which could seem counter-productive, but I do not have the money ATM to eat 5500+ cals a day, and I've never been a fan of the whole recomp/maintain idea so I'll have my macros up on my next update after I calculate them out and all..

So the goal here is just to shred and obviously maintain as much size + strength as possible. Now my starting/ending weight may be a bit deceiving considering my starting weight will be after, essentially, 3 weeks off, and even though I may loss BF, still with water/glycogen/muscle gain and just from having my fats consistent the starting + ending weight may not be all too different. Regardless that will all be gaged thru pics and measurements :D

Happy Saturday all!!!

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
EPIC "Initial" Review / Thoughts

- Taste (6/10) - Going to be honest here, taste is not on point as far as Blue Razz goes.. It's not exactly distasteful, but just off as far as Blue Razz goes. I don't really know what it tastes like, but I don't really taste any "Blue Razz" in it

- Focus (6-8/10) - I give focus an 8, on an empty stomach. Off the top of my head I can't recall if the directions specifically instruct you to take on an empty stomach, but I'm assuming they do. I usually do not train on an empty stomach unfortunately, so the focus doesn't hit me quite as hard (The 6 rating). But days I have taken on an empty stomach, the focus was really good.

- Pump (8/10) - This is where I think EPIC shines best. I'm having trouble recalling exactly the profile right now, but I believe GMS or glycerine is included. But I've had an awesome pump this far using EPIC

Overall rating will be given once I complete the full conatiner
Original review... Obviously everything is the same, except flavor.

- Lemon-Lime Taste (9/10) - Ok I'm sure LG reps will know, but I cannot remember if this is the right name :p or if it is lemonade, etc. Either way this stuff tastes awesome!! The Blue Razz was very, weak, if you will... The taste was just off for me. This stuff tastes very similar to those sour lemon candies... I can't remember the name, LemonHeads, or something like that. Or for those of you who have supplemented with Hemavol, I think it has a very similar taste to their lemon flavor :D

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In! I love the lemonade ice taste too!

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Okay, hope it was a good holiday for everyone :D

As I mentioned earlier, or should have if I did not, I pulled my oblique a few weeks back... Well I re-pulled it on my lift Wednesday so I'm not quite too sure how to go about this. I've been resting since, but do you guys know if it's an injury I can lift through?? Or is it something that needs time off? Any experience help is appreciated

If a hiatus is needed I will get this ****ing log going one way or another lmao

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natadrol and EPIC I am doing a run of Natadrol now myself ...was pleasantly surprised. I love EPIC too.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
About your injury if it's a pull or even a tear you may want to feel it out. It's a central location not too much you can do without aggravating it.. Monitor it closely and play it by ear.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
About your injury if it's a pull or even a tear you may want to feel it out. It's a central location not too much you can do without aggravating it.. Monitor it closely and play it by ear.
I know man... I'm going to see how it feels Monday, hopefully G2G :D

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ouch! Sure hope it feels better quick!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know man... I'm going to see how it feels Monday, hopefully G2G :D
Sounds good chances are that it's no big thing but you have gauge that. This is one the things we have to get a real sense for... what we can work around and what we can't.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Yep, thanks guys. It feels great right now in my day to day life, but I'm going to take this week off as well just to be safe.

Previously it's felt better, then I'd return only to aggravate it more, which I believe may have (more then likely) prolonged it's course unfortunately. Like I mentioned it initiated in early October (idk if 8 weeks is common or not, but if not it's probably because I tried to work through it or was impatient)

So sorry LG!! This log will happen, and it WILL KICK ASS..... sooner or later

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, thanks guys. It feels great right now in my day to day life, but I'm going to take this week off as well just to be safe.

Previously it's felt better, then I'd return only to aggravate it more, which I believe may have (more then likely) prolonged it's course unfortunately. Like I mentioned it initiated in early October (idk if 8 weeks is common or not, but if not it's probably because I tried to work through it or was impatient)

So sorry LG!! This log will happen, and it WILL KICK ASS..... sooner or later
:) sounds good

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol it's all good man! Heal up! Can't wait to see you kick butt!!!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Awesome ! Looking forward to this log :)

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Monday or Sunday is the day!!(depending on if I can go Sunday or not) Went in light the last two days and everything feels great :D

See ya then

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great log so far. Keep up the great work

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be a good one for sure.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
UPDATE:

Alright so the last week was pretty hectic with the holidays, a trip to the ER, and everything in between. Been dosing four caps Natadrol for 6 days.. Will begin updating my lifts today, which are rather weak ATM, but that's okay. Initial thoughts

- Vascularity/Pumps: I've had some pretty gnarly pumps, and especially crazy vascularity since beginning Natadrol
- Mood: I've also noticed an increase in happiness/elevated mood, that lasts nearly all day :D
- Strength: Obviously it's a little early from this, and because of my hiatus it's going to be inevitable I gain a good amount of strength, but it's strength in the sense that let's me continue to push thru reps.... Like a combination of endurance and aggression

*Note I haven't read any reviews/logs on Natadrol since like 2011 lol so I'm not basing these effects of off what I think it should be doing

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Oh, also I have some pics I'll be posting up when I update with my training session later

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Is it possible to up the dose to 6 caps?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I've been using this only on workout days and have found 3 caps to give some temporary boosts in strength when taken pre-workout.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
More or less

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Day 7 - Arms
Rope Tricep Extension 5x10-20
*Cable Curls 5x8-15
CGBP: 185x10x2, 225x6, 225x5
*Hammer Curls: 30x15, 40x8, 45x8 dropset 55,50,45,40,35
21s: 1xBAR, 1x65
BB Curl: 95x10, 105x8
TriPD: 3x10-15

Still pretty weak # number wise, actually, surprisingly did not get too well of a pump today :( despite having 150+g carb pre-workout... Hydration was prob ****

Nothing really knew to report from todays initial post... Pics attached :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good man! Yah six caps is awesome :)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking great! Love the superman head! Lol ;)

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Thanks guys :)

Day 9 Back & Biceps

Didn't get to write my workout down today, went in and hit it quick because I was in a hurry

Definitely feeling fuller/more vascular... Also noticing a nice little libido boost ;)

Today's weight: 173.8lbs (+3.0lbs)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Wide back + tight waist = sexy

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah width is there, now work on your thickness and the lbs will come.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Thanks guys, working on bringing up my thickness, any advice? :D

So the mood/alpha male feel IS REAL. I've been looking forward to my pre-wo dose daily because I just feel awesome lol. Off today.. Legs and shoulders tomorrow

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deads bent over rows, prone rows, bent over db rows... variety and volume but lots of deads. My problem was just the opposite I was thick put had more problem with width.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Day 15- Back

Pull-ups: 5 sets x10-12 (as a warmup)
T-Bar Rows: 1p X 20, 2p X 15, 3p X 10, 3.5p X 8, 3.5p X 7, 4p X 8 (then drop set plate at a time)
Cable Rows: 80x25, 100x15, 100x12, 145x8
DB Row: 80x12, 90x8, 95x6
LatPD: 1p X 25, 2p X 12, 2.5p x10, 3p x 8x3 (drop set by plates)
CG LatPD: 4 sets 8-15 reps

Thanks for the advice guys, I've been shrugging EOD, and I perform DL's on my lower days.

My lower day went pretty bad lol... Don't even want to share the numbers... but squats i hit 225x5 for 3 sets and DL was 275x5 2 sets........ Pretty weak lol, but it was my 1st lower day since my injury.. Legs are torched today, hit parallel fine, but really want to improve my flexibility this year. I'm stiff as a brick (I think that's the expression)

Also hit 165x5 on standing OHP (PB is 185x5 @ 200lb BW), so I believe that is a bodyweight PR for me, if not close enough lol. I'm loving Natadrol thus far, the alpha feel is awesome, along with some in-gym aggression, I feel like it's impossible for me to fail a rep

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you're enjoying it

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great work! Leg day went pretty decent for the first one after being injured! I wouldn't sweat the #'s! They'll be up in no time!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How's it going?

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Hey sorry guys the last weeks been crazy with school and moving in and everything... I have maybe a week left

Weight is up to 180-183 area, strength is up... Physiological effects have seemed to decrease

More updates tomorrow :D

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great news about the weight gain and increase in strength!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep Natadrol is the ultimate bridge product in my book.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Today's Lift - Shoulders/back

DB row: 90x8x4
Cable Row: 120x12, 140x10, 160x8 dropped to 100x12 (x3)
LatPD: 140x10x3, 160x10x3 (close grip)
Machine Row: 2pps x 12 x 3
Shoulder HS: 2 pps x 15, 2.5 pps x 10 x3
DB Shoulder: 70x8x3, 60x12 (fried at this point)
URR: 90x12, 100x12, 120x10
Various sets of front + side raises (supersetted in between other work)

And then finished off with a little trap and rear delt work.... Awesome lift, awesome pump. Weighed 181 today and strength I can say is finally coming, each workout i feel stronger :D

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great news!! Keep up the great work!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, it's good to get that boost.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
3 days remaining...

Just went in today and hit some arms.. Vascularity has been crazy the last few days.

Didn't write down my lift, just went in and hit a lot of supersets/high volume

Had roadmaps thru my arms, wish I snapped a pic :(

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, yah I never right down how much weight I lift as that is never my focus. Tension that's my focus.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3 days remaining... Just went in today and hit some arms.. Vascularity has been crazy the last few days. Didn't write down my lift, just went in and hit a lot of supersets/high volume Had roadmaps thru my arms, wish I snapped a pic :(
Nice! I would've love to see that!