To grow or not to grow.... That is the question

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to thank the Menace Nutrition team for choosing me to log their Growth Factor. I was really excited to have an opportunity to run an ARA product as I have never run it before. I was a bit disappointed with the dosing protocol of the ARA but I will leave my comments alone and let the results speak for themselves.

So my plan here is to keep everything the same, diet, lifting routine and other supplements.

Will only be using PWO Wicked (Mind & Muscle)
Multi
Fish oil

This product will certainly have its chance to shine as I'm literally not taking much.

image-2547319137.jpg

image-2116745270.jpg

I will say this.... The packaging looks great

image-97147597.jpg

Silver capsules

Took first 2 servings today.

Hit back and did some cardio

BW pull-ups
6 sets (warmup)

Seated rows
5 sets

Lat pull downs with close grip handle
6 sets

One arm rows
5 sets

seated preacher curls
5 sets

Cardio
25 min

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Nice in. I like the bottle it is very nice as well

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm never first, but I'm here! With a name like Rocket, I should be faster !!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I took my first dosages today as well, so will see how the gym will be in a few with this..

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I took my first dosages today as well, so will see how the gym will be in a few with this..
Going to go shortly myself...

Abe your running other supps as well right?

I forgot to mention I am also taking G8 a couple days a week

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Going to go shortly myself... Abe your running other supps as well right? I forgot to mention I am also taking G8 a couple days a week
Yeah, G8, BCAA/SAA, This product, t2, rise/swell, about to be running wyked, finaflex liver repair, xgels, glycophase, agmatine, epi burn, AP, etc....

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, G8, BCAA/SAA, This product, t2, rise/swell, about to be running wyked, finaflex liver repair, xgels, glycophase, agmatine, epi burn, AP, etc....
and a partridge in a pear tree..............Sing along !!!

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
I'm here! Cant wait to see how you like it after a few days in!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and a partridge in a pear tree..............Sing along !!!
Lol and Christmas is coming.... I wonder if he will throw in 2 turtle doves on that stack

Abe how do you know what's working and what isn't?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I add each in one by one. So I can see what effect I'm getting from each.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 doses in and I can feel the arimistane working. Starting to feel drying effects. Some people don't notice much but when I'm running natty products this stuff usually works fast for me.... I think being pretty lean helps. First thing I'm noticing with the GFX.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
4 doses in and I can feel the arimistane working. Starting to feel drying effects. Some people don't notice much but when I'm running natty products this stuff usually works fast for me.... I think being pretty lean helps. First thing I'm noticing with the GFX.
Lol you took all 4 doses at once? I was going to split up throughout the day. I must be doing something wrong

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol you took all 4 doses at once? I was going to split up throughout the day. I must be doing something wrong
Yeah bro.... Trying to get that full dose of ARA ;-)

Haha just kidding... Took 2 yesterday and 2 so far today

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you have any problems with Joint Pain from the drying effects ??

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have any problems with Joint Pain from the drying effects ??
Oh yes.... Knees and elbows and also ankles. I have to be careful with the AIs. I can handle Arimastane for a period on natty products... I know when my e2 starts to get low based upon how I "feel". I know my body that well.... Stuff gets real dry, I feel lethargic, no libido, bad mood etc. As I said being fairly lean I say AIs work more effectively.

This is where I'm sitting at right now

Attachments

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How tall were you in the Avi? Lol Arms look huge in the Avi, thought for sure you'd weigh 220+.. Your lean though, I gotta get there..
I might have been 205 there, and I think I was the same.... Close to 6' there as well lol

I try to stay leaner... When it's time to bulk I get a lil help ;-) but still try to do it without putting on a lot of fat. It was hard work getting down to under 15 for me.... Once I got there I didn't want to go back... Plus I'm 37 so it ain't as easy haha

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I hear ya, I used to go overboard when cutting.. Lose all my size, but get my bf% low..

Now my size is up, with my bf% lol

Food is a love-hate with me..

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
I hear ya, I used to go overboard when cutting.. Lose all my size, but get my bf% low..

Now my size is up, with my bf% lol

Food is a love-hate with me..
I feel ya. Thanksgiving pitch in at work killed me today!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit legs today. Nothing to report on the GF other than some drying effect

Legs

15 min cardio

Squats
6 sets

Leg extensions
6 sets

Leg press
5 sets

Calf press
5 sets

Abs
5 sets

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I gotta do Legs tonight, I don't want to though!
Hate Leg day lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love legs !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Platz In My HERO !!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Legs day.... I used to hate it, now I kinda like it.... Def the most painful though lol

^^ upper body guy lol I think that's every guy.... I got a friend who everytime I see him in the gym he's hitting chest lol Good guy though

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I see a guy at the guy always doing upper body, saw him the other day in shorts, I would say 17" arms 12" Calves......Funny Looking!

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Same! I'm an upper body type of guy.
I only work legs so I'm not "that guy" in the gym lol

I love legs !!!!!!!!!!!!! Tom Platz In My HERO !!
Monster!

Legs day.... I used to hate it, now I kinda like it.... Def the most painful though lol ^^ upper body guy lol I think that's every guy.... I got a friend who everytime I see him in the gym he's hitting chest lol Good guy though
Lol I know plenty of those guys..
I just don't have the lungs to keep up with the Leg work.. Hopefully stepping up my cardio a bit will help..
My legs are naturally big and grow easily though..

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
I see a guy at the guy always doing upper body, saw him the other day in shorts, I would say 17" arms 12" Calves......Funny Looking!
It was probably me:( ;) I do have small calves though:/ Anyways logs looking good in here man!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I find my calves to be small as well. 15.5 round.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mad busy this weekend.... Got a good chest and tri workout in. Honestly I have used 3/4 products listed in the past.... Presently only noticing effects of arimistane here. Some drying out, no increase in strength or endurance.

Chest

Flat bench
6 sets

Incline bench
5 sets

Decline bench
5 sets

Dumbbell flys
5 sets

Dumbbell skull crushers
6 sets

Tricep push down
5 sets

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You taking 2 servings daily? So 1500mg total?
Lol I'm taking 3 or 4 servings.... What the bottle recommends. Sometimes 12 caps a day. It's a lot of silver pills to swallow lol

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Lol I'm taking 3 or 4 servings.... What the bottle recommends. Sometimes 12 caps a day. It's a lot of silver pills to swallow lol
Holy Hell lol I've only taken X-Gels, but 4 caps is noticeable, I just dosed 6-8 to feel the effects to the max.. 1500-2000mg..

But your at 2250-3000 lol

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy Hell lol I've only taken X-Gels, but 4 caps is noticeable, I just dosed 6-8 to feel the effects to the max.. 1500-2000mg.. But your at 2250-3000 lol
That's the thing.... That's what it looks like right? This ARA is 10%. So what looks like 3000 mg is actually 300 mg. And I don't think it's doing much..... And it's listed as the main ingredient... If you don't realize it's 10% you think your getting 750mg/serving when your getting 75 actual mg per serving

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
That's the thing.... That's what it looks like right? This ARA is 10%. So what looks like 3000 mg is actually 300 mg. And I don't think it's doing much..... And it's listed as the main ingredient... If you don't realize it's 10% you think your getting 750mg/serving when your getting 75 actual mg per serving
Ahh Ha, Well Riddle me this lol
I wouldn't expect anything at that dose from my brief experience with the supp..

I just had to check the label again, that sucks..