Menace II Society

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Big ups to Koi and Menace Nutrition for allowing me to log 2 of their new products!

driven.jpg

drivenback.png

growth.jpg

growthback (2).png

They are on their way to my house and so I'll start my log as soon as they arrive later this week or next, but just getting set up.

Excited about Driven: Lots of stims which is the most important to me. Some of these look pretty novel so excited to try! I work out at 6am, fasted, most days and it gets me out of bed lol. Also it has creatine, glycocarn and beta alanine among other good ingredients.

Excited about Growth Factor Extreme: I've been wanting to try ArA but have been skeptical so this will be good, Agmatine will be a great pump addition pre-workout and the arimistane will be good hormone support. Not sure what the cruciferous vegetable stuff were thrown in for?

I recently cut from 190 to 175 and am now trying to build as much lean muscle as possible. Back up to 178.5 and want to get to 185 and under 10% bf. I'm eating around 3000 cals a day, 276 protein/carbs and the rest in fat. Been cheating here and there (in the name of extra gains of course).

Current split: Mon: Chest, Tues: Arms, Wednesday: Abs/cardio, Thursday: Back, Friday : Shoulders, Saturday: Legs

Cheers amigos

Attachments

Last edited:
frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Lookin' good man. Will be following also. Very curious how the ARA and arimistane together will impact joints.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Lookin' good man. Will be following also. Very curious how the ARA and arimistane together will impact joints.
ArA joint sides tend to be overly dramatized.. It's one of ArA's few sides and that's generally why you see it brought up (because there's nothing else negative about it :D) I've ran up to 2g/day with no issues

Arimistane seems to vary user to user, but is generally more dose dependent and @ 20mg I doubt there'd be any negative effects on joints

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
In! Love me some ara

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
ArA joint sides tend to be overly dramatized.. It's one of ArA's few sides and that's generally why you see it brought up (because there's nothing else negative about it :D) I've ran up to 2g/day with no issues Arimistane seems to vary user to user, but is generally more dose dependent and @ 20mg I doubt there'd be any negative effects on joints
Good to know. Its been my only real hesitation in trying it out.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Good to know. Its been my only real hesitation in trying it out.
Obviously if you suffer from any inflammatory condition it'd be best to seek consent from a medical advisor....

And if you're prone to joint issues/sore joints it'd be best to start at a low dose (~500mg) and work your way up, so long as negative effects aren't present

But for the average user, joint issues are generally non-existent

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Obviously if you suffer from any inflammatory condition it'd be best to seek consent from a medical advisor.... And if you're prone to joint issues/sore joints it'd be best to start at a low dose (~500mg) and work your way up, so long as negative effects aren't present But for the average user, joint issues are generally non-existent
I assume its just standard tall guy joint pain. Definitely no condition.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big ups to Koi and Menace Nutrition for allowing me to log 2 of their new products!

View attachment 109291

View attachment 109292

View attachment 109293

View attachment 109294

They are on their way to my house and so I'll start my log as soon as they arrive later this week or next, but just getting set up.

Excited about Driven: Lots of stims which is the most important to me. Some of these look pretty novel so excited to try! I work out at 6am, fasted, most days and it gets me out of bed lol. Also it has creatine, glycocarn and beta alanine among other good ingredients.

Excited about Growth Factor Extreme: I've been wanting to try ArA but have been skeptical so this will be good, Agmatine will be a great pump addition pre-workout and the arimistane will be good hormone support. Not sure what the cruciferous vegetable stuff were thrown in for?

I recently cut from 190 to 175 and am now trying to build as much lean muscle as possible. Back up to 178.5 and want to get to 185 and under 10% bf. I'm eating around 3000 cals a day, 276 protein/carbs and the rest in fat. Been cheating here and there (in the name of extra gains of course).

Current split: Mon: Chest, Tues: Arms, Wednesday: Abs/cardio, Thursday: Back, Friday : Shoulders, Saturday: Legs

Cheers amigos
Subbed and good luck.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are the first I believe to get your log up, so thank you. I am anxious to follow along and see your gains! Looks like you have a great base, so I think you will do great with these Menace products. Good luck!

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
I have read that ArA can increase DOMS a bit. I have taken Erase in the past at full serving and never had any joint issues with that so I should be good. Yeah man 6 7" ! You're tall, I would imagine that's what it is haha

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I have read that ArA can increase DOMS a bit. I have taken Erase in the past at full serving and never had any joint issues with that so I should be good. Yeah man 6 7" ! You're tall, I would imagine that's what it is haha
Kill it! :rocketwhore:

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, alright the anticipation is over, I received my package today and am ready to go. Took my first dose of growth factor. The directions suggest up to 4 servings a day but there's only 30 servings, so I will be doing just one dose a day of 3 pills. Taking Driven in the morning before workout so well report on it tomorrow...

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Hey guys, alright the anticipation is over, I received my package today and am ready to go. Took my first dose of growth factor. The directions suggest up to 4 servings a day but there's only 30 servings, so I will be doing just one dose a day of 3 pills. Taking Driven in the morning before workout so well report on it tomorrow...
Time to get after it man!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like this dose, Should Kick butt!

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
I like this dose, Should Kick butt!
Nice! I will keep an update and how it's going as I start to feel it out. I can say after taking Driven this morning WOW. It was freezing out this morning I was tired and not really wanting to workout. Drank 1 scoop of blue raz at 600, by 615 my skin was tingling and I was full of energy. The taste is great as well.

Had limited time this morning so I did mainly did hamstring intensive legs and plan to do more quad stuff tonight. Energy was great and my lower back and hamstrings had a massive pump from straight leg deads.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! I will keep an update and how it's going as I start to feel it out. I can say after taking Driven this morning WOW. It was freezing out this morning I was tired and not really wanting to workout. Drank 1 scoop of blue raz at 600, by 615 my skin was tingling and I was full of energy. The taste is great as well.

Had limited time this morning so I did mainly did hamstring intensive legs and plan to do more quad stuff tonight. Energy was great and my lower back and hamstrings had a massive pump from straight leg deads.
Strong stuff?

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Strong stuff?
Yes, definitely gave me a solid energy boost. Also, many stim products can be very vasoconstrictive, but this product definitely helps with pump. Did shoulders this evening and noticed a lot of veins in delts. Took 3rd dose of growth factor today. After a lot of volume with legs yesterday I'm surprisingly not too sore today, but we'll see tomorrow, could be creeper DOMS lol... Feeling good, lots of energy, no noticeable crash...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, definitely gave me a solid energy boost. Also, many stim products can be very vasoconstrictive, but this product definitely helps with pump. Did shoulders this evening and noticed a lot of veins in delts. Took 3rd dose of growth factor today. After a lot of volume with legs yesterday I'm surprisingly not too sore today, but we'll see tomorrow, could be creeper DOMS lol... Feeling good, lots of energy, no noticeable crash...
I'm glad you are enjoying it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Feeling sore in the delts and actually a little in the tris today which are both hard to do. May go for a run today, test out Driven with cardio. I am feeling a little drier than usual. Oh yeah, and a PR on close grip bench two days ago, 185 for 10. So far so good.

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Chest yesterday. Went really well. The Driven tastes great and works well. Great energy through workout. Strength is good, weight is at about 179. I think Growth Factor had increased my libido a bit. Have had some achyness in my mid traps for a couple days. Not sure if related. Do far so good!

Oh yeah and Back this morning was awesome. Really pumped in lats felt a bit stronger than usual.

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Nice! If you start feeling really ache in the joints its probably from the Growth Factor Extreme. But if you do then just bump the doseage back to maybe just on training days.

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I probably ate about 85 grams of turkey protein haha..

Cool, thanks, although it is better now. I think I was just sore from shrugs. Legs this morning: LEg extensions, leg press, hack squat, squats, lunges, laying leg curl, seated, and standing leg curls!

So far on Driven: Great pre-workout, mixes great and has good taste. It kicks in strong about 10 minutes after taking on an empty stomach. I get a really good mind muscle connection and focus which is good. I also sweat a bit more than usual. Pump is great stacked with Growth Factor as well. It lasts a long time as well,.. I come in to work in teh morning very talktaive and cheery and feel like I really focus and get a lot done.. so mayube not just good for working out hahaa

Growth Factor: I do feel that their has been a mild raise in test as I have had a bit more aggression/libido lately. I am gaining some strength as well. I have felt very dry and vascular as well. No negative effects to report

Last edited:
slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Thats great. Glad to hear that about Growth Factor Extreme! Sometimes if you take all four dosesages it could aggravate your joints but glad no sides.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Good to hear you're enjoying the MN supps m8 :D

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Alright, been a few days since I've updated, but I have been hitting the gym. Driven is still hitting strong for my morning workouts. Stacked with Growth Factor on an empty stomach I've found to get really good pumps. After arms this morning my sleeves felt much tighter in my work shirt and much tighter in chest too. Strength and motivation have felt really high lately. The ARA is definitely making me a little sorer after each workout I've realized. I am really staying on top of hitting protein goals each day.

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Alright! Time for an update:
Legs yesterday:
Leg Extensions 7x160x12 (brutal pre-exhaust on quads)
Leg Press 4x180x15-20
Squats 5x185x8-10
Hack Squats 3x140x8
Dumbbell lunges x all over the gym
1 leg Lying leg curls 4 sets to failure
1 leg Seated leg curls 3 sets
1 leg Standing leg curls 3 sets
Standing calf 5x250x12-16

Legs were sore by last night. Really feeling today. I've heard some speculation about the ArA dosage being low in Growth Factor but I'm only taking 1 serving a day and definitely feel DOMS way more than normal. I feel like strength is increasing as well.

Chest today:
I didn't get much sleep last night with a sick child but surprisingly had an great workout thanks to a heaping scoop of Driven. I will start to feel like I'm getting a tolerance to it and then I might take a tiny bit bigger of a scoop and bam.

Chest Press Machine: 4x190x10-12
Incline DB Flye: 6x50'sx8
DB Bench Press: 4x80'sx8-10
Cable Flyes (multiple angles) 7x60x10-15

Hanging leg raise 5x10-20

Went a little lighter on chest today in terms of volume, but definitely had a good pump and feeling solid at the end.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think some people are only looking at the ARA and not the combination of ingredients. Glad Menace is Rocking for you!

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Even with no sleep Driven will wake you up. And yes a lot of people are dishing on the low ARA doseage but I still think Growth Factor Extreme is a great product.

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Alright, sorry I started a new job and got really busy, but I wanted to give my final thoughts.

Driven: Great pre-workout. Always delivered good energy that lasted through workouts and beyond. I actually saw it in my local supplementt shop the other day and recomended it to someone who was in there looking for a pre-workout! I did start to get some tolerance, which is expected, but when I bumped to a heaping scoop toward the end it was a sweet spot again. For those who care about flavor, it tasted great too.

Growth Factor: I really feel like this is a solid product, yet I feel like when I was on the verge of beginning to reap the benefits.. the bottle ran out :( I would definitely recomend running this at 2 bottles, at least. That would be if taking just one serving a day which I was, and could still definitely feel it in how sore I was getting after workouts. I had some strength gains but I think I ran out before really seeing some good composition changes. It stacks great with driven before a workout, really good pump.

I hope you guys enjoyed my log.

Cheers

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer