Alpha Max Log

Frankie___B

Awards
Got my 2 bottles today and couldn't be happier with Islandsupps. I ordered Friday and it already came! So I will start tomorrow and keep a log...will post 2-3 times a week about how much work outs went and how I'm feeling. Again thanks to all that helped me on my last thread!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my 2 bottles today and couldn't be happier with Islandsupps. I ordered Friday and it already came! So I will start tomorrow and keep a log...will post 2-3 times a week about how much work outs went and how I'm feeling. Again thanks to all that helped me on my last thread!
In!

Let us know if you have any questions.

Frankie___B

Awards
So far so good. Took 2 pills when I woke up and ate 15 minutes later. No stomach issues whatsoever. Felt normal today nothing really intense but don't expect anything. Hoping to feel something in a next few days. Work out went normal was very high volume so a long work out. Food wise I hit all my macros. A little over the fat 86 grams instead of 76...around 225 for carbs and 180 for protein. At 2.3 cals. I will keep these macors and keep maintaining. I been around 179-181 for 3 weeks now and slowly leaning out. Can't wait for the alpha to kick in. Stay tuned...

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
In for this!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far so good. Took 2 pills when I woke up and ate 15 minutes later. No stomach issues whatsoever. Felt normal today nothing really intense but don't expect anything. Hoping to feel something in a next few days. Work out went normal was very high volume so a long work out. Food wise I hit all my macros. A little over the fat 86 grams instead of 76...around 225 for carbs and 180 for protein. At 2.3 cals. I will keep these macors and keep maintaining. I been around 179-181 for 3 weeks now and slowly leaning out. Can't wait for the alpha to kick in. Stay tuned...
The first, and usually immediate effect, people notice is sleep quality. Then it is a toss up between libido boost/leaning out, and then strength gains. I know I get leaner/dry prior to the libido boost. I think Cubs gets a libido pretty pretty fast!

Frankie___B

Awards
So one week in and the first thing I do notice is....SLEEP! My sleep is crazy good aka never want to get out of bed ha. Everything else is the same maybe a a little more veins during arms. No stomach issues. Was feeling real lean but I went to florida and didn't follow my meal plan 100%. What can you do! Will keep you posted if anything drastic happens with in the weeks. Been hitting all of my lifts I need to which is always a plus!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. The sleep is definitely a great benefit. Highly under-appreciated aspect of optimal body composition.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So one week in and the first thing I do notice is....SLEEP! My sleep is crazy good aka never want to get out of bed ha. Everything else is the same maybe a a little more veins during arms. No stomach issues. Was feeling real lean but I went to florida and didn't follow my meal plan 100%. What can you do! Will keep you posted if anything drastic happens with in the weeks. Been hitting all of my lifts I need to which is always a plus!
Sleep is an immediate effect people get from Alphamax. I know I usually need 8 hours of sleep to feel refreshed in the morning, but feel fine with 6-7 hours when using Alphamax. WHo cares if you didn't follow your diet to the T, man. You went on vacation!!

Frankie___B

Awards
What's going on guys. Sorry I haven't posted at all. My life has been crazy and I moved away from home for job reasons but it didn't work out so I will be back home in 2 weeks. So far alpha max has been good but could have been better if my life wasn't crazy the past month. 5 weeks out from Worlds and couldn't be more excited. Will update you weekly from now on! Just pulled 465x5 at 180 BW 2 days ago...PR

Frankie___B

Awards
Thanks man. This is my last week of the 8 week cycle. With life getting in the way I still felt great. Sleep was great no major mood swings. Libido went up and no bad side affects at all. Training went great but no drastic change in body fat. Strength went up for sure. Will run it again after my meet when I can be 100% in and not miss any meals. Will max my lifts soon and keep you guys updated. Still sitting at around 180-182