New Epi stack

HawaiianHulk1

HawaiianHulk1

Awards
Howzit going again peeps.. Been a while since I was here cause I couldn't remember my old password for my other account.. Here goes my new stack

USPlabs has two new products that i have been running for the past two months.. EpiBurn and AminoLift..

I haven't really taken any thermo for a while, just maintaining my size and strength with my basic prime, agmatine, jack3d, modern Bcaas, and c20.. But I changed things up a little.

My new stack consists of Epiburn, AminoLift, yok3d, and daa3k.. I know it's a little strange, but this stack is pretty sick.. I have not taken jack3d as a preworkout since I started AminoLift.. Post workout is still OxyElite protein.. I'll be posting up my training logs and diet changes..

Let's hope I can stay a monster at least..

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll be following Hulk. Have you already started the stack? Be careful using AminoLIFT with EpiBURN, they shouldn't be taken anywhere near each other due to the stimulant content.

HawaiianHulk1

HawaiianHulk1

Awards
I'll be following Hulk. Have you already started the stack? Be careful using AminoLIFT with EpiBURN, they shouldn't be taken anywhere near each other due to the stimulant content.
Yeah that's what I tell peeps about the two. . I'm only on my second week of epi with amino lift... I'm the crazy one remember... Haha

HawaiianHulk1

HawaiianHulk1

Awards
Apologies peeps.. Been tied up with a lot of bs here..

Anyways, I only completed two weeks of my epiburn and it's been going great. I'm down only 7 lbs, but that's typical for me since I'm still trying to maintain all the proteins and carbs just to keep my size and strength.. If I wasn't so stressed I could focus on cleaning up the diet and training more, but whatever I can get in, I try to kill it.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
7lb. is certainly a good start! Is there a particular weight or degree of leanness that you're shooting for?

HawaiianHulk1

HawaiianHulk1

Awards
Been almost a month since I started Epi for a trial run, but I put my cutting phase on hold since I only have a few weeks left to train.. During my 3 weeks though, I'm down 12 lbs and still stronger than ever at this body weight.. I'm was 268, now pushing 255-257.. Depending on the day..