R4J Follidrex log

Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last

1. Hell Yea!! My wife likes pinning me all of a sudden lol

Idk if she thinks it's smexxxxy, Lol But she"s diggin it! I only let her pin the delt"s though, I don't trust her by my a$$ lmao

For Sure Bro, Double Log in about 6 weeks is what I'm looking at!

2. Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post
    Haha yeah right in the ass jk I started with quads. But Forreal I wish I had help. Like I can do it on my own, but someone down for helping would make **** so much easier. So idk If I can make my log named what we talked about lol, because I'm running some sponsored stuff at the beginning and after that me and @Savage99 are running a log together covering the back end of our cycles. But you better still follow
    Awww, that sucks but heck yea, I'll still follow! I'll be the first one! Lol, I've only pinned in the delts and a**.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage99 View Post
    Hell Yea!! My wife likes pinning me all of a sudden lol Idk if she thinks it's smexxxxy, Lol But she"s diggin it! I only let her pin the delt"s though, I don't trust her by my a$$ lmao For Sure Bro, Double Log in about 6 weeks is what I'm looking at!
    Lol, soooo jelly!!! Someone let me pin them, please!!! Haha
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Can I pin you??? I don't know why I think it's so smexxxxy to watch...
    I actually let my last GF tattoo me!!
    I'm filled up with tats, her too.

She put my lips on her a$$ and I let her give me a smiley face on my arm!

Even swap lol

4. Quote Originally Posted by Savage99 View Post
    Hell Yea!! My wife likes pinning me all of a sudden lol

Idk if she thinks it's smexxxxy, Lol But she"s diggin it! I only let her pin the delt"s though, I don't trust her by my a$$ lmao

For Sure Bro, Double Log in about 6 weeks is what I'm looking at!
    Haha how did all that feel in your delt? That's a huge delt shot. 375mg? And then the rest in the glutes?
    And ya man, our double log is gonna be dope. Looks like we both are using test and tren? I may throw in some tail end sd 10/10/20/20.
    We're gonna kill it, I'm looking to get in contest shape and your looking to be a fuking beast lol
    I feel like Im lucky my shape is a smaller waist and an ok v taper, I just need to add some meat to it now.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

5. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

Awww, that sucks but heck yea, I'll still follow! I'll be the first one! Lol, I've only pinned in the delts and a**.

Lol, soooo jelly!!! Someone let me pin them, please!!! Haha
    Your on gear puc?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Savage99 View Post
    I actually let my last GF tattoo me!! I'm filled up with tats, her too. She put my lips on her a$$ and I let her give me a smiley face on my arm! Even swap lol
    Haha, pics or it didn't happen.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

7. Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post
    Haha how did all that feel in your delt? That's a huge delt shot. 375mg? And then the rest in the glutes? And ya man, our double log is gonna be dope. Looks like we both are using test and tren? I may throw in some tail end sd 10/10/20/20. We're gonna kill it, I'm looking to get in contest shape and your looking to be a fuking beast lol I feel like Im lucky my shape is a smaller waist and an ok v taper, I just need to add some meat to it now.
    The plan laid out will def get you ready bro.
    All there is to do at this point is execute and plan the diet right.

SD on the back end would be nice to, I know you got it laying around lol Blow Up Bro!

I like splitting my doses, 1/2 a$$, 1/2 delt lol

8. Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post
    Your on gear puc?
    No, I did it on the lover.

9. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Haha, pics or it didn't happen.
    Sub my log and you'll see the Smiley Face pics soon!

I'll hit her up and see if she'll send me an a$$ pic, but I doubt it, she's not happy with me!! Lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by Savage99 View Post

The plan laid out will def get you ready bro.
    All there is to do at this point is execute and plan the diet right.

SD on the back end would be nice to, I know you got it laying around lol Blow Up Bro!

I like splitting my doses, 1/2 a$$, 1/2 delt lol
    Haha yeah you know I got sd Lol
    Ill have to see how toxic I am by week 12.
    And damn man ill stick to 200mg in quad or delt and 400 in the ass. But I'm gonna use the rest of these 23g 1" before I get 1.5". Ill just take the risk of not getting deep enough and getting slower absorption haha

11. It's Gunna Be a Nice Run either way!

12. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

No, I did it on the lover.
    Oh! Lol I wouldn't be surprised if you were with your numbers.
    And where I live you don't find girls like you guys are talkin about, id get dumped if a girl found out i was on gear let alone ask for her to pin me. they just wanna have the guy whos big but turn their head to the obvious signs why he's like that. I'm gonna be moving when I get the cash. Savage kind of explained why its important the lady is on board, and I haven't found that yet. No big deal.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Savage99 View Post
    Sub my log and you'll see the Smiley Face pics soon! I'll hit her up and see if she'll send me an a$$ pic, but I doubt it, she's not happy with me!! Lol
    Haha, ok. I sub yours and you sub mine?

Awww, what did you do???

14. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

Haha, ok. I sub yours and you sub mine?

Awww, what did you do???
    He pinned her with 1000mg tren a when she was sleeping...he thought it was funny...

15. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Haha, ok. I sub yours and you sub mine? Awww, what did you do???
    She didn't want to pin me, so I had to let her go!

16. Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post
    He pinned her with 1000mg tren a when she was sleeping...he thought it was funny...
    Lmao, that's why she was always pissy!

17. Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post
    Oh! Lol I wouldn't be surprised if you were with your numbers. And where I live you don't find girls like you guys are talkin about, id get dumped if a girl found out i was on gear let alone ask for her to pin me. they just wanna have the guy whos big but turn their head to the obvious signs why he's like that. I'm gonna be moving when I get the cash. Savage kind of explained why its important the lady is on board, and I haven't found that yet. No big deal.
    Thank you, I can only imagine how much stronger I would be if I was on gear! lol, when I first met the lover he kept calling them his other "supps". Lol, I was like I know what you're talking about and it doesn't bother me. Lol, he was so relieved. I think AM has opened my eyes to a lot of things.

Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post
    Haha, horrible!!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

Thank you, I can only imagine how much stronger I would be if I was on gear! lol, when I first met the lover he kept calling them his other "supps". Lol, I was like I know what you're talking about and it doesn't bother me. Lol, he was so relieved. I think AM has opened my eyes to a lot of things.

Haha, horrible!!!!
    Hahah! Supps? "I'm injecting creatine babe calm down". That Ain't creatine, dat der da trenbolonez

19. Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post
    Hahah! Supps? "I'm injecting creatine babe calm down". That Ain't creatine, dat der da trenbolonez
    Haha, he lined up all his "supps" and sent me a pic. It was soooo smexxxxy!

20. Last day on follidrex. Final Review in a few hours.
    I have 3 caps left so I'm doing all 3 today.

21. Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post
    Last day on follidrex. Final Review in a few hours. I have 3 caps left so I'm doing all 3 today.
    Nicee.

Looking forward to it brotha.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

22. Final review of follidrex

Well guys, this is it. You all know iv used my portion of supps and I don't try products until they look like they are worth my time. Especially non hormonals.
    But this product has had insane hype promoting steroid like gains in short periods of time. (Mdx has been good about not overhyping their version, props for that)

On to the review

Strength gains-1/10. Simply put, I did not gain strength in these 2 weeks.

Mass gains-1/10-no weight gain, I didn't expect it in a cal deficit. So no prob here.

Endurance 10/10-great, this will be a part of my pre fight arsenal if I ever fight again. The endurance is obvious. You feel like you can run forever.

Sides-0/10-none.

Price- well it's a bit expensive. If you've got the cash, go for it. I feel like everyone should try this once.

So this product will be used again in the future when I'm in need for endurance. It's a good supp to have in a cutting stack no doubt. I promised a honest review and that's what I gave. Endurance is all I get from it.

All in all, it made pct a little easier. Thanks nutraplanet. And mdx for the chance to try this.

23. Quote Originally Posted by reps4jesus View Post
    Final review of follidrex Well guys, this is it. You all know iv used my portion of supps and I don't try products until they look like they are worth my time. Especially non hormonals. But this product has had insane hype promoting steroid like gains in short periods of time. (Mdx has been good about not overhyping their version, props for that) On to the review Strength gains-1/10. Simply put, I did not gain strength in these 2 weeks. Mass gains-1/10-no weight gain, I didn't expect it in a cal deficit. So no prob here. Endurance 10/10-great, this will be a part of my pre fight arsenal if I ever fight again. The endurance is obvious. You feel like you can run forever. Sides-0/10-none. Price- well it's a bit expensive. If you've got the cash, go for it. I feel like everyone should try this once. So this product will be used again in the future when I'm in need for endurance. It's a good supp to have in a cutting stack no doubt. I promised a honest review and that's what I gave. Endurance is all I get from it. All in all, it made pct a little easier. Thanks nutraplanet. And mdx for the chance to try this.
    Thanks for the honest review Reps

24. It wouldn't be fair to you guys for me to lie. Hey, I may loose some opportunity for being honest. But I'd rather that and know I'm not a sellout.
    I honesty think the endurance is worth it for most people though. So it's not like I'm saying the product is worthless.

25. Nice and honest review bud
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MDX Follidrex - LizKing's (-)epi Log (sponsored)
    By LizKing531 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-05-2014, 10:59 AM
  2. Sponsored (but honest) Follidrex log
    By muskate in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-08-2014, 12:58 PM
  3. hugo's MDX Muscle Follidrex Log (Sponsored)
    By hugojaya in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-07-2014, 07:11 PM
  4. MDX Muscle Follidrex Log (Sponsored)
    By dustinfz6r in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-06-2014, 06:21 PM