Lecheek - StimShot log (sponsored)

MooseSPQR

Awards
(07-27)
Gave the stim shot its first go today, will obviously give a more thorough review in a week or so unless a more frequent log is required/wanted.

First thing, it was mentioned earlier if it freshened breath. The short answer is yes, the flavor is not quite as strong as lets say an altoid but its a good mint flavor that wont leave a bad taste in your mouth.

This may all be placebo or actual results being my first time taking

Energy - I am not very sensitive to caffeine by any means but I would put this on par for any energy with some of the better PW's I have taken

Focus - I did definitely feel more focused in the gym today, was definitely killing the weights on a shoulder/arms hypertrophy day

Pump - No noticeable changes in pump using this product but no lack of pump either

So just for a first time using I would say it provided more than adequate energy, and definitely helped provide more focus. Flavor is definitely a plus and cant wait till heavy day when fresh breath will help me hit some new PR's.

MooseSPQR

Awards
Today was an off day, will see how this does on heavy chest day tomorrow.

MooseSPQR

Awards
Today was Heavy Back/Chest Day
Once again taste is not bad, just odd at first when you think of pre-workouts. It is a good but not overpowering mint flavor that does not upset the stomach or anything in anyway for me. Energy level was good today Deadlift was smooth 375x5x3 and the rest of the back workout portion was great. Where I really felt this shined today was deep into the workout. After 15 sets into my back we transitioned into the chest portion. By the 5th set normally I am spent, but was able to really keep my focus better than normal and push out some good numbers on Flat DB press 105/110x6/5, these were the 6th/7th sets. Overall I think this is a great PW so far, especially in the focus department. Side note, I did let my normal training partner give it a go. I could also tell just from observation that his focus was much sharper and all he wanted to do was move weight. Going good so far.

MooseSPQR

Awards
Two workouts to report, Once again focus is where this product is shining for me. Tore up Shoulders/Arms Hypertrophy day, really just wanted to keep moving set to set to set. I also tried this on some unconventional cardio. I am a pretty terrible basketball player, decided to play some pick up games for some extra cardio. Popped the stim shot before hand and I honestly think this enhanced my performance during the games. Keeping me more focused for the next possession

MooseSPQR

Awards
It has been a very busy week but I have three more great workouts under my belt in part due to stim shot. Today it really shined during heavy leg day. After 19 sets I moved on to Weighted Smith Machine Lunges. Usually this is more of a labor of pain rather than an exercise I seem to push myself on. But today I was able to really access the last little bit of energy out of my legs and really focus on getting everything out of this exercise. Being 50+ minutes into a very taxing workout and not changing anything other than taking Stim Shot it leads me to the conclusion that this product works. As I have stated before if you are like me and not stim sensitive this product hasnt provided me with a burst of energy but the focus this has given towards the end of the workout has seemed to help me really finish strong and push myself. Cant wait to see how this works for me on shoulder day, usually my least favorite.

MooseSPQR

Awards
So after two solid weeks of using the Stim Shot, I have started experimenting with taking a workout off in the middle of the week to see if the energy and focus is affected. I can say the Energy level was slightly off but the intense focus was definitely lacking on days I was not currently taking Stim Shot. So far the only thing I would change is adding more energy component, but as stated in earlier posts, I am not very stim sensitive. The focus component is is great and I absolutely love the delivery method. The flavor is also very solid and makes me feel like I could, if I was a single man, hit on some hotties at the end of the workout with fresh breath.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
So after two solid weeks of using the Stim Shot, I have started experimenting with taking a workout off in the middle of the week to see if the energy and focus is affected. I can say the Energy level was slightly off but the intense focus was definitely lacking on days I was not currently taking Stim Shot. So far the only thing I would change is adding more energy component, but as stated in earlier posts, I am not very stim sensitive. The focus component is is great and I absolutely love the delivery method. The flavor is also very solid and makes me feel like I could, if I was a single man, hit on some hotties at the end of the workout with fresh breath.
This is a great product for when and where ever you need it we have been on this together and I like it and and it will def give you the extra push without the crash or jitters.