my cordygen nan02 log

dsohei

Awards
Awesome opportunity to try this supplement. I received 2 jars, one of each flavor, 40 servings total.
In the past I've used cordygen5, currently I use zmk from this company.
Other supplements I use daily are 2g alcar, 2g lclt, whey, creatine, dpa, and solitary hermit (a Chinese medicine patent formula).
I eat a modified ancestral diet, modified from what I've experienced with self experimentation anf chinese medicine over the last 6 years. I have a damaged immune system and I can only judge "success" by how different approaches effect my overall health and fitness. Little things like thought patterns, moods, digestion, etc.
My movement practice consists of natural movement, basic gymnastics strength training, dance, and physical theater techniques.

dsohei

Awards
I took 1 scoop before activities tuesday-friday, the bottle says something about a 5 day saturation period so I should feel that on sunday. Short term though I have been less winded during activities, but that could be placebo. I've thought about taking a second dose during days when I have a lot of activity but haven't tried that yet.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
I'm here. Enjoy the Nano02!

dsohei

Awards
So I've taken 1 scoop every day, I can definitely say that this stuff works, it gives a boost to stamina
But I do practice stress reset breathing, so thats part of it :)
I think 2 scoops a day would be ideal, but then it would run out very quickly!
Yesterday I did some parkour and noticed I was far less gassed out than I should have been after being sick for a month and not able to train

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear! Remember you only need this on workout days.

dsohei

Awards
I've been taking 2 scoops a day now, as an experiment. One in the morning, usually before I go teach preschool gymnastics, and then 1 around 4pm or before a workout, 6pm ish. These are normal times for me to take some caffeine 100mg and some carnitine 4g mixed. I can definitely feel the nan02 difference, there is a cleaner, fresher sensation in my sinuses and lungs, like I can reap more oxygen levels.

Can I say that I love what mst is doing and I'm considering becoming a rep? I never really thought about that as most supplements beyond the basics of whey, creatine, and carnitine/beta alanine/etc all are very hit or miss.
I want to be able to take these cordyceps products every day!

As to the idea that I should only take it pre workout: awwwww mannnnn

I want more as an everyday boost!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Really glad to hear you are enjoying it so much!

dsohei

Awards
Yes twice a day is beneficial, no downsides to the product and i don't feel any tolerance. Hooray for ancient chinese herbs meeting modern science.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Hows it going?

dsohei

Awards
I'm taking 2 scoops a day, it's beneficial but i dont know about tolerance, or if there's an upper limit to the benefit. It would really be nice to know the max dosage before diminishing returns.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
As a reminder, this is a sponsored log. Any updates?

dsohei

Awards
I took 2 scoops a day, and I'm finished with the 2 jars. It was definitely helpful, a stamina boost for about 2 hours after each serving. Definitely helped when doing any form of cardio work.