Genomyx Stimaholic mini-review

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I received a sample of "Stimaholic" to try from the generous genomyx gents and what follows is my impression and feedback. I took the full packet immediately upon waking then waited 30 minutes for it to kick in to train fasted.

Flavor: [5/5] The aroma of coconut flooded my senses immediately upon opening the packet. It tasted syrupy sweet and went down smooth. The colada was quite a refreshing change of pace from the usual variety of flavors for PWO/energy drinks.

Mixability: [5/5] One serving (the entire sample pouch) was poured into approximately 8 ounces of water in a bottle and shaken. No granules or clumps remained, so it mixed incredibly well. No grit was present upon drinking.

Energy: [5/5] Smooth, clean energy that wasn’t over the top. I was able to focus without feeling nauseated or irritable as occurs with some of the more potent stim blends. My morning routine seemed to go by much faster than usual.

Focus: [5/5] Focus was increased significantly with no jitters. The increased distractibility inherent to overstimulation from other mixes wasn’t present in Stimaholic.

Overall: [5/5] Stimaholic is a well formulated, great tasting, smooth energy experience that doesn’t leave me feeling jittery, anxious, or irritable but instead leaves me feeling focused and driven. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who’s fan of stim supplements.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for taking the time to write this up PharmAnalyst! Much appreciated!

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Glad to have the opportunity.

On another note, the effects of stimaholic lasted a good 8 hours and when it did wear off it wasn't an abrupt crash. It also seemed to suppress appetite reasonably well while it was still active. I'll definitely be picking some more of this up when I have the opportunity.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Glad to have the opportunity.

On another note, the effects of stimaholic lasted a good 8 hours and when it did wear off it wasn't an abrupt crash. It also seemed to suppress appetite reasonably well while it was still active. I'll definitely be picking some more of this up when I have the opportunity.
My first tub is arriving today and I plan on going to the gym after work at 8PM so my first time with STIMAHOLIC is going to have to wait... sleep is kind of important lol :)