FORMABOLIC-TRANSDERMAL FORMESTANE FROM IRONFLEX

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Is your wife on hrt? I know my mom takes e2 of some sort. Seem the bottles in the bathroom when I was looking for aspirin one night.
    no, she didn't want to mess with it...might be part of the problem, good catch!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.93%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    no, she didn't want to mess with it...might be part of the problem, good catch!!!
    I'd tell her to look into it. Tell her is like you on TRT. It's a necessity if the parts that make the hormone are gone. Maybe do a little research and try to explain it in a sensible way.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%

I'd tell her to look into it. Tell her is like you on TRT. It's a necessity if the parts that make the hormone are gone. Maybe do a little research and try to explain it in a sensible way.
    i will try-again....if this works, next time you are in indy you have a porterhouse coming
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.93%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

i will try-again....if this works, next time you are in indy you have a porterhouse coming
    Lmao the thought of a good p house cooked right makes me want to head over this weekend lmao.

Idk man. The best way I can say to talk to her about it is use concern. My girl Is a bit over weight from poor diet and booze. She had high bp and low t3. Doc gave her meds. I explained to her why cleaning up her diet and slowing down on drinking would be better than bp meds and thyroid. It's working so far. She's losing weight her ass is shrinking (good shrinking) her bp is lower I'm sure her thyroid is working, she's in a very slight deficit.

I'm sure there's health hazards for not enough estro just like not enough or too much t. Figure them out and tell her and let her know you don't want to see her with problem x because she doesn't have what she needs.

When they can tell you care they listen.
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%

Lmao the thought of a good p house cooked right makes me want to head over this weekend lmao.

Idk man. The best way I can say to talk to her about it is use concern. My girl Is a bit over weight from poor diet and booze. She had high bp and low t3. Doc gave her meds. I explained to her why cleaning up her diet and slowing down on drinking would be better than bp meds and thyroid. It's working so far. She's losing weight her ass is shrinking (good shrinking) her bp is lower I'm sure her thyroid is working, she's in a very slight deficit.

I'm sure there's health hazards for not enough estro just like not enough or too much t. Figure them out and tell her and let her know you don't want to see her with problem x because she doesn't have what she needs.

When they can tell you care they listen.
    beast, you are dr phil and dr ruth all in one, you are wise beyond your years!!!
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.93%

beast, you are dr phil and dr ruth all in one, you are wise beyond your years!!!
    Lmao. I hope they keep buying the bull****.. Otherwise I'll never be laid again
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%

Lmao. I hope they keep buying the bull****.. Otherwise I'll never be laid again
    it's really cool what you are doing to help your girl....it's amazing how much my health improved when i quit drinking, but it wasn't easy!!!

reps on re-charge
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.93%

it's really cool what you are doing to help your girl....it's amazing how much my health improved when i quit drinking, but it wasn't easy!!! reps on re-charge
    Mine too bro. I can have the occasional drink now and be happy instead of a whole bottle or a case of beer 6 days a week. I was a big ugly 290 at one point with high bp, an ulcer and further issues. I've put the drink down for the most part and I'm far better off. I'm just glad i know the term moderation.

I wished I had help and direction when I started my journey if turning myself around. I are what I thought was health, it helped but not much. Eventually i found AM and a few other great sites... I don't mind helping people. Part of why I'm here. If I can give dietary advice, training advice, drug advice to RECEPTIVE ears I will. I'm happy too. Especially if it helps someone. If i know my attempt will fall on deaf ears I walk away.
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%

Mine too bro. I can have the occasional drink now and be happy instead of a whole bottle or a case of beer 6 days a week. I was a big ugly 290 at one point with high bp, an ulcer and further issues. I've put the drink down for the most part and I'm far better off. I'm just glad i know the term moderation.

I wished I had help and direction when I started my journey if turning myself around. I are what I thought was health, it helped but not much. Eventually i found AM and a few other great sites... I don't mind helping people. Part of why I'm here. If I can give dietary advice, training advice, drug advice to RECEPTIVE ears I will. I'm happy too. Especially if it helps someone. If i know my attempt will fall on deaf ears I walk away.
    we have much in common, thank you for sharing this!!!
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%

cut back to 4 pumps formabolic/2 pumps dermacrine...libido is still terrorizing my poor wife, probably take a day or 2 to calm down at reduced dosage...strength is up as well-not as much as libido but a significant increase-i added 10 more lbs to a lot of my lifts today, the usual weight just didn't seem heavy enough-plus the extra aggression had me fired up. endurance also seems to be rockin i kept adding more sets to my routine today....mood is very alpha!!! visually i am very dry and look leaner in the right places and fuller where i want to be-pun intended, lol....pump was exceptional, i love formabolic!!!
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

cut back to 4 pumps formabolic/2 pumps dermacrine...libido is still terrorizing my poor wife, probably take a day or 2 to calm down at reduced dosage...strength is up as well-not as much as libido but a significant increase-i added 10 more lbs to a lot of my lifts today, the usual weight just didn't seem heavy enough-plus the extra aggression had me fired up. endurance also seems to be rockin i kept adding more sets to my routine today....mood is very alpha!!! visually i am very dry and look leaner in the right places and fuller where i want to be-pun intended, lol....pump was exceptional, i love formabolic!!!
    We are going to have to put your face on the label!!!
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    We are going to have to put your face on the label!!!
    just change the name to forma'tom'ic, lol.

you had a chance to try it yet?
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

just change the name to forma'tom'ic, lol. you had a chance to try it yet?
    Unfortunately no!! Waiting to order with my rep pay this month
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%

Unfortunately no!! Waiting to order with my rep pay this month
    gonna love it!!!
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%

big fan of tennis, been playing and watching for 43 years...so i was watching simona halep play and chrissy evert said something about halep having breast reduction surgery, i googled her----holy freaking cow batman!!!!

btw---after all these years never seen anything like the gulbis forehand, weirdest shot i have ever seen, lol.
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

T- Why is it that whenever I see you're posts I always think of Benny Hill?

S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%

again, i can't see pic t-bone...but i used to watch bh all the time back in 80's, lol.
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

again, i can't see pic t-bone...but i used to watch bh all the time back in 80's, lol.

Yeah I remember watching it with my Dad when I was around 12-13 years old.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yeah I remember watching it with my Dad when I was around 12-13 years old.
    mr bean was better, i remember the one where he got the turkey stuck on his head...that was funny stuff!!!
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.13%

Edit
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%

Quote Originally Posted by bobbybondmo View Post
    Just got mine. It is supposed to be totally liquid and smell sort of like gasoline when applied? Shook up and its still like water.
    I am used to formeron - this seems to have a radically different carrier. Is this right?
    The girlfriend liked the formeron scent, but won't come near me with this...
    yup...it's horrible, you should just send the formabolic to me-i will dispose of it for you!!!
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.13%

Edit
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.13%

Just finished a bottle of formeron btw.
    Did a one pump trial of FORMABOLIC last night (bought two bottles on pre-sale) and am finding this more effective than formeron. One pump and I was really jacked and for a couple of hours. Also, I seemed to have been pumped up too for the evening. Looking forward to the run - I was using formeron in the last couple of weeks at 3-4 pumps. I intent to use FORMABOLIC at 2 pumps a day. I am running this solo btw and have been purely natty up until the bottle of formeron.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.24%

Just finished a bottle of formeron btw. Did a one pump trial of FORMABOLIC last night (bought two bottles on pre-sale) and am finding this more effective than formeron. One pump and I was really jacked and for a couple of hours. Also, I seemed to have been pumped up too for the evening. Looking forward to the run - I was using formeron in the last couple of weeks at 3-4 pumps. I intent to use FORMABOLIC at 2 pumps a day. I am running this solo btw and have been purely natty up until the bottle of formeron.
    Thanks for the comparison, formabolic have been a real hit with everyone that has tried it.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.73%

Just finished a bottle of formeron btw. Did a one pump trial of FORMABOLIC last night (bought two bottles on pre-sale) and am finding this more effective than formeron. One pump and I was really jacked and for a couple of hours. Also, I seemed to have been pumped up too for the evening. Looking forward to the run - I was using formeron in the last couple of weeks at 3-4 pumps. I intent to use FORMABOLIC at 2 pumps a day. I am running this solo btw and have been purely natty up until the bottle of formeron.
    That's good. Feedback has been all positive thus far, I hope you continue to enjoy your run!
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.47%

I like seeing all this positive feedback!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%

Did a one pump trial of FORMABOLIC last night (bought two bottles on pre-sale) and am finding this more effective than formeron. One pump and I was really jacked and for a couple of hours. Also, I seemed to have been pumped up too for the evening. Looking forward to the run - I was using formeron in the last couple of weeks at 3-4 pumps. I intent to use FORMABOLIC at 2 pumps a day. I am running this solo btw and have been purely natty up until the bottle of formeron.
    i aint bill nye the science guy, but i know what works...FORMABOLIC WORKS!!!

enjoy the run!!!
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.57%

Hearing this is awesome! as well as all the other positve comments on Formabolic. I have 1 bottle of formabolic coming in and was thinking about dosing it at 4 pumps (100mg... 2pumps am 2 pm) a day.. but with this comment, i might just stick with what your doing, only 2pumps a day (1 pump am/1 pm.. 50mg total)

Will have to gauge it myself when i get started, but so far this product is a hit!
  29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%

i think today is day 14 on formabolic and i have about a quarter of the bottle left, real happy about this!!! been dosing pretty heavy, up to 6 pumps a day so since i cut back to 4 pumps daily i figure i should have close to a weeks worth left. at 3 weeks dosing this high, i think still having a week left at 4 a day is very good value....still have bottle #2 standing by!!!

still waiting for libido to drop just a little----damn, never thought i would ever say that, lol....
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.47%

i think today is day 14 on formabolic and i have about a quarter of the bottle left, real happy about this!!! been dosing pretty heavy, up to 6 pumps a day so since i cut back to 4 pumps daily i figure i should have close to a weeks worth left. at 3 weeks dosing this high, i think still having a week left at 4 a day is very good value....still have bottle #2 standing by!!!

still waiting for libido to drop just a little----damn, never thought i would ever say that, lol....
    So what you're saying is that you can indeed wear it out?!
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    So what you're saying is that you can indeed wear it out?!
    i think my wife would say yes, lol.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.65%

Quote Originally Posted by NickSS View Post
    Hearing this is awesome! as well as all the other positve comments on Formabolic. I have 1 bottle of formabolic coming in and was thinking about dosing it at 4 pumps (100mg... 2pumps am 2 pm) a day.. but with this comment, i might just stick with what your doing, only 2pumps a day (1 pump am/1 pm.. 50mg total)

Will have to gauge it myself when i get started, but so far this product is a hit!
    It depends on what you are trying to do with it leaning out using Formabolic's AI properties 50-100mg is a good starting point. To use it as more of a PH 200-300mg is the average range.
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site.
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.13%

Quote Originally Posted by NickSS View Post

Literally i m finding 1 pump just as effective (or more) than 2 pumps of formeron.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.65%

Literally i m finding 1 pump just as effective (or more) than 2 pumps of formeron.
    The carrier is very important in products like this and I think Ironflex nailed it!
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site.
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%

the drying out effect is really intensifying, woke up this morning very dry and lean-this is very noticeable since i usually hold some water....also, i guess i spoke too soon-knees were cracking and poping today, i had a feeling it was time to cut back on dosing of formabolic...libido continues to be a distraction.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.73%

the drying out effect is really intensifying, woke up this morning very dry and lean-this is very noticeable since i usually hold some water....also, i guess i spoke too soon-knees were cracking and poping today, i had a feeling it was time to cut back on dosing of formabolic...libido continues to be a distraction.
    Tell the wife to get ready
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Tell the wife to get ready
    she knows what to expect!!!
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.47%

So where are you applying it now? I know you were switching up locations but did you like one location better?
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.24%

So as luck would have it I went to order formabolic today and all you guys bought it all!!! Damn you!!
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.73%

So as luck would have it I went to order formabolic today and all you guys bought it all!!! Damn you!!
    Lololol now that sucks
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. transdermal formestane and...
    By jsp0785 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-04-2014, 12:29 AM
  2. transdermal formestane
    By jaydesiel4651 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-03-2014, 09:43 PM
  3. CEL's Transdermal Formestane
    By forumlurker in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 08:05 PM
  4. Transdermal Formestane With Yohimbine...
    By Cellardude in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 09:40 PM