FORMABOLIC-TRANSDERMAL FORMESTANE FROM IRONFLEX

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    "But baby I'm gonna be in St. Louis from tomorrow till Friday and my forearms cramp real bad on juice help get the poison out now before I leave"


    Worked like a champ.
    no way my wife would fall for that....after 27 years she knows most of my 'bullsh!t' lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    no way my wife would fall for that....after 27 years she knows most of my 'bullsh!t' lol.
    I like my women borderline retarded? God I'm so screwed if she ever decides to join this forum.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I like my women borderline retarded? God I'm so screwed if she ever decides to join this forum.
    lol....you and me both brother!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  4. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I like my women borderline retarded? God I'm so screwed if she ever decides to join this forum.
    Yo that is too funny !!! I just spit my water out

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i've went ahead and got another bottle of formabolic...been dosing around 300mg!!!
    !
    You're gonna need this T-

    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    You're gonna need this T-

    pic didn't show???
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    pic didn't show???
    It's a youtube link. Maybe your on a cell phone?. Log on using a pc.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    It's a youtube link. Maybe your on a cell phone?. Log on using a pc.
    are you kidding, lol?!!! my cell phone doesn't even have a camera.....i wouldn't even have a damned cell phone if i didn't need it for my business!!!

    i hate technology!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  9. been doing 6 pumps formabolic w/4 pumps dermacrine....i have to cut back, my libido is becoming bothersome-i can't believe i am saying this, but libido is TOO high......my wife is threatening to go stay with her mom, and my fleshlight is begging her to take it with her.

    other than a super-charged libido, not really any sides at that dose. feel like freaking superhuman, alpha male mode is in full throtle, pedal to the metal!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    are you kidding, lol?!!! my cell phone doesn't even have a camera.....i wouldn't even have a damned cell phone if i didn't need it for my business!!! i hate technology!!!
    Remember our generation's saying: If the music is too loud, you're too old! Come on, staying current keeps you young!
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    been doing 6 pumps formabolic w/4 pumps dermacrine....i have to cut back, my libido is becoming bothersome-i can't believe i am saying this, but libido is TOO high......my wife is threatening to go stay with her mom, and my fleshlight is begging her to take it with her.

    other than a super-charged libido, not really any sides at that dose. feel like freaking superhuman, alpha male mode is in full throtle, pedal to the metal!!!!

    I had to look up what a fleshlight was. I thought you were just misspelling flashlight at first but the context didn't make sense. I'm glad I wasn't looking that up at work on the company computer! LOL!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  12. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I had to look up what a fleshlight was. I thought you were just misspelling flashlight at first but the context didn't make sense. I'm glad I wasn't looking that up at work on the company computer! LOL!
    lolololol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  13. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I had to look up what a fleshlight was. I thought you were just misspelling flashlight at first but the context didn't make sense. I'm glad I wasn't looking that up at work on the company computer! LOL!
    Ha!!! Let Mama kiss it Luke!!!

    Name:  luke.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  35.6 KB

  14. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

    I had to look up what a fleshlight was. I thought you were just misspelling flashlight at first but the context didn't make sense. I'm glad I wasn't looking that up at work on the company computer! LOL!
    You never listen to Howard Stern or go to sex shops with Mrs Lukehayd huh?
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  15. my wife and i are both 55, unfortunately after she had her hysterectomy her libido took a hit. mine on the other hand....
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    my wife and i are both 55, unfortunately after she had her hysterectomy her libido took a hit. mine on the other hand....
    Ever have her try some yohimbine hcl?.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Ever have her try some yohimbine hcl?.
    liquid cialis on the money spot worked best, drove her nutz...but it's more of a interest thing than arousal. she just isn't interested in spending 6 hours a day having sex for some reason....
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    liquid cialis on the money spot worked best, drove her nutz...but it's more of a interest thing than arousal. she just isn't interested in spending 6 hours a day having sex for some reason....
    I don't understand how your libido is so high and joints aren't killing you when you're dosing formabolic like you have as much estrogen as a teenage girl.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I don't understand how your libido is so high and joints aren't killing you when you're dosing formabolic like you have as much estrogen as a teenage girl.
    part of it might be the test cyp, part of it might be dermacrine.....


    the reason i am such a fan of formestane is because no matter how high i have dosed, sore joints have very rarely been an issue. from what i have researched 4-hydroxyandrostnedione is a active steriod with mild androgenic activity, this sets it apart from other ai's, imo. the androgenic activity is what i am guessing is making my libido like that of a TEENAGE BOY!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    part of it might be the test cyp, part of it might be dermacrine..... the reason i am such a fan of formestane is because no matter how high i have dosed, sore joints have very rarely been an issue. from what i have researched 4-hydroxyandrostnedione is a active steriod with mild androgenic activity, this sets it apart from other ai's, imo. the androgenic activity is what i am guessing is making my libido like that of a TEENAGE BOY!!!
    Is your wife on hrt? I know my mom takes e2 of some sort. Seem the bottles in the bathroom when I was looking for aspirin one night.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  21. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Is your wife on hrt? I know my mom takes e2 of some sort. Seem the bottles in the bathroom when I was looking for aspirin one night.
    no, she didn't want to mess with it...might be part of the problem, good catch!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    no, she didn't want to mess with it...might be part of the problem, good catch!!!
    I'd tell her to look into it. Tell her is like you on TRT. It's a necessity if the parts that make the hormone are gone. Maybe do a little research and try to explain it in a sensible way.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  23. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I'd tell her to look into it. Tell her is like you on TRT. It's a necessity if the parts that make the hormone are gone. Maybe do a little research and try to explain it in a sensible way.
    i will try-again....if this works, next time you are in indy you have a porterhouse coming
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i will try-again....if this works, next time you are in indy you have a porterhouse coming
    Lmao the thought of a good p house cooked right makes me want to head over this weekend lmao.

    Idk man. The best way I can say to talk to her about it is use concern. My girl Is a bit over weight from poor diet and booze. She had high bp and low t3. Doc gave her meds. I explained to her why cleaning up her diet and slowing down on drinking would be better than bp meds and thyroid. It's working so far. She's losing weight her ass is shrinking (good shrinking) her bp is lower I'm sure her thyroid is working, she's in a very slight deficit.

    I'm sure there's health hazards for not enough estro just like not enough or too much t. Figure them out and tell her and let her know you don't want to see her with problem x because she doesn't have what she needs.

    When they can tell you care they listen.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  25. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Lmao the thought of a good p house cooked right makes me want to head over this weekend lmao.

    Idk man. The best way I can say to talk to her about it is use concern. My girl Is a bit over weight from poor diet and booze. She had high bp and low t3. Doc gave her meds. I explained to her why cleaning up her diet and slowing down on drinking would be better than bp meds and thyroid. It's working so far. She's losing weight her ass is shrinking (good shrinking) her bp is lower I'm sure her thyroid is working, she's in a very slight deficit.

    I'm sure there's health hazards for not enough estro just like not enough or too much t. Figure them out and tell her and let her know you don't want to see her with problem x because she doesn't have what she needs.

    When they can tell you care they listen.
    beast, you are dr phil and dr ruth all in one, you are wise beyond your years!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  26. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    beast, you are dr phil and dr ruth all in one, you are wise beyond your years!!!
    Lmao. I hope they keep buying the bull****.. Otherwise I'll never be laid again
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  27. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Lmao. I hope they keep buying the bull****.. Otherwise I'll never be laid again
    it's really cool what you are doing to help your girl....it's amazing how much my health improved when i quit drinking, but it wasn't easy!!!

    reps on re-charge
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  28. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it's really cool what you are doing to help your girl....it's amazing how much my health improved when i quit drinking, but it wasn't easy!!! reps on re-charge
    Mine too bro. I can have the occasional drink now and be happy instead of a whole bottle or a case of beer 6 days a week. I was a big ugly 290 at one point with high bp, an ulcer and further issues. I've put the drink down for the most part and I'm far better off. I'm just glad i know the term moderation.

    I wished I had help and direction when I started my journey if turning myself around. I are what I thought was health, it helped but not much. Eventually i found AM and a few other great sites... I don't mind helping people. Part of why I'm here. If I can give dietary advice, training advice, drug advice to RECEPTIVE ears I will. I'm happy too. Especially if it helps someone. If i know my attempt will fall on deaf ears I walk away.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  29. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Mine too bro. I can have the occasional drink now and be happy instead of a whole bottle or a case of beer 6 days a week. I was a big ugly 290 at one point with high bp, an ulcer and further issues. I've put the drink down for the most part and I'm far better off. I'm just glad i know the term moderation.

    I wished I had help and direction when I started my journey if turning myself around. I are what I thought was health, it helped but not much. Eventually i found AM and a few other great sites... I don't mind helping people. Part of why I'm here. If I can give dietary advice, training advice, drug advice to RECEPTIVE ears I will. I'm happy too. Especially if it helps someone. If i know my attempt will fall on deaf ears I walk away.
    we have much in common, thank you for sharing this!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  30. cut back to 4 pumps formabolic/2 pumps dermacrine...libido is still terrorizing my poor wife, probably take a day or 2 to calm down at reduced dosage...strength is up as well-not as much as libido but a significant increase-i added 10 more lbs to a lot of my lifts today, the usual weight just didn't seem heavy enough-plus the extra aggression had me fired up. endurance also seems to be rockin i kept adding more sets to my routine today....mood is very alpha!!! visually i am very dry and look leaner in the right places and fuller where i want to be-pun intended, lol....pump was exceptional, i love formabolic!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. transdermal formestane and...
    By jsp0785 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-04-2014, 12:29 AM
  2. transdermal formestane
    By jaydesiel4651 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-03-2014, 09:43 PM
  3. CEL's Transdermal Formestane
    By forumlurker in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 08:05 PM
  4. Transdermal Formestane With Yohimbine...
    By Cellardude in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 09:40 PM
Log in
Log in