booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'll start this by a) thanking the guys over at Genomyx ( DJBeanPole ) for getting this to me and b) that I consider myself a true stim junkie.

Currently I'm well into a cut and pretty much depend on stims to keep me lifting big and get me moving when the low cals start kicking my @ss.

Taste: 10/10 Blue colada was spectacular. I love blue raz type flavors and this did not disappoint. It had a nice strong flavor even in a much higher amount of water (16oz) then directed. The kind of flavor that you sip slowly and truly enjoy. No chemical aftertaste for sure.

Mix: 10/10 No issues at all. I like to use more water then directed and this dissolved within a shake or two. No floaters or sediment either even while taking 5min or so to sip it.

Energy: 7/10 Don't get me wrong here, the energy was good, just not great. I wouldn't say it lived up to its name. IMO if you put STIM in the name, it better slap you in the face and get you running in circles. I did enjoy a reasonable rush of energy, and slight BA tingles but nothing that truly grabbed me and made me jump.

Focus: 9/10 While the energy did lack a bit from what was expected, the focus was better then anticipated. I enjoyed a nice 65min workout and probably only looked up at the clock once. I felt like I had a solid connection with the weights and made all of my reps count.

Mood: 10/10 This was also not something I was expecting and was the highlight of this product for me. I felt really cheery (which is not normal for me at the gym as I usually just want everyone to leave me alone to my weights) and was excited for every exercise. The mood elevation even lasted for quite awhile after I left the gym which was a huge plus as I'm normally quite miserable to be around (combo of hungry and tired ha)

Overall: 8/10 The energy (which is what I expected the most from by the name) was not up to my expectations so that's the major hit against this product. The rest of the effects were great however so the rating stays on the higher side. This would be perfect for someone with a lower stim tolerance or maybe myself after a stim break ha.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you have a chance add AMP Citrate, it enhances this product ten fold

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
How would you rate this in comparison to other more potent stimulant products that you've used?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How would you rate this in comparison to other more potent stimulant products that you've used?
I usually consider some of the old school DMAA the baseline for a "high stim" so in comparison to OG Jack3d (which is my all time favorite) if Jack3d was a 10 for power, this would be a 7-8.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll start this by a) thanking the guys over at Genomyx ( DJBeanPole ) for getting this to me and b) that I consider myself a true stim junkie.

Currently I'm well into a cut and pretty much depend on stims to keep me lifting big and get me moving when the low cals start kicking my @ss.

Taste: 10/10 Blue colada was spectacular. I love blue raz type flavors and this did not disappoint. It had a nice strong flavor even in a much higher amount of water (16oz) then directed. The kind of flavor that you sip slowly and truly enjoy. No chemical aftertaste for sure.

Mix: 10/10 No issues at all. I like to use more water then directed and this dissolved within a shake or two. No floaters or sediment either even while taking 5min or so to sip it.

Energy: 7/10 Don't get me wrong here, the energy was good, just not great. I wouldn't say it lived up to its name. IMO if you put STIM in the name, it better slap you in the face and get you running in circles. I did enjoy a reasonable rush of energy, and slight BA tingles but nothing that truly grabbed me and made me jump.

Focus: 9/10 While the energy did lack a bit from what was expected, the focus was better then anticipated. I enjoyed a nice 65min workout and probably only looked up at the clock once. I felt like I had a solid connection with the weights and made all of my reps count.

Mood: 10/10 This was also not something I was expecting and was the highlight of this product for me. I felt really cheery (which is not normal for me at the gym as I usually just want everyone to leave me alone to my weights) and was excited for every exercise. The mood elevation even lasted for quite awhile after I left the gym which was a huge plus as I'm normally quite miserable to be around (combo of hungry and tired ha)

Overall: 8/10 The energy (which is what I expected the most from by the name) was not up to my expectations so that's the major hit against this product. The rest of the effects were great however so the rating stays on the higher side. This would be perfect for someone with a lower stim tolerance or maybe myself after a stim break ha.
Thanks for the review boone! Take a stim break man! Really breathes new life into your preworkouts when you return from it. I used to tolerate 3 scoops of SpeedX3 and now I can barely handle 1!