my name is cumminslifter and i am a STIMaholic

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
i would like to give a thanks to DJBeanPole for allowing me to sample their pre workout "stimaholic"
today was deadlift day so i knew it was gonna be brutal. first off i want to say the flavor of this is AWESOME. one of my favorite tasting pre workouts ive ever had. for some reason the gym was crazy hot and humid. i was sweating before i even started my workout.
i could tell when this stuff hit me, i had really good energy and focus and i was ready to destroy these deadlifts. the one downside i had from this was jitters and shakiness. i wasn't too stimmed out but i was just shaky. its now 6 hours later and i haven't really felt a "crash" from it. haven't been yawning or feeling tired, just a nice gentle let down and feeling back to normal.
other than that i loved this stuff. the deadlifts felt lighter than they should of and i killed my workout. i was so absolutely exhausted it was ridiculous. i haven't been THAT worn out in awhile from a workout. my mind kept wanting to work but my body just wouldnt let me. when i was finishing up with lunges i literally felt like i was going to collapse at any second.
definetily going to be picking this stuff up next time i see it hit a sale or when i run out of my stash. thanks again!