HokiePrides' Stimul8 my Road to 100% RAW Road to Worlds

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

  1. Sounds like the heighten aggression from MASS has kicked in
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com


  2. wall o text aggression, indeed..

    and this is why I stayed out of commercial gyms for yrs....
    no worries HP, it is simply human nature for ppl who are unsuccessful or unhappy in their life, to try to drag others down to their level by being miserable to be around.......walk it off and move on

    oh - happy birthday btw, enjoy the day
    •   
       


  3. Sounds like an interesting day in the gym. It's a great that you are able to move past that and focus on yourself. Some of us would get caught up in that 'drama' and it would ruin our workouts/day.

    Happy Birthday HP.

  4. Thanks guys, very encouraging indeed. I'm always comparing myself to one individual and that's me.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY IT IS:

    Squats: REBUILDING
    Barx2x10
    135x2x10
    225x1x10
    275x3x3
    320x1

    DEADS
    135x1x3
    225x1x3
    315x1x3
    395x1x3 {about to attempt}

    FatMan HIIT
    20minutes
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  5. How did the attempt @ 395 work out ..?
    •   
       


  6. Happy birthday! Hopefully it's s great one hokie
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    How did the attempt @ 395 work out ..?
    Accomplished. It went so well that I'm hurting today. My legs are torched. It feels so good though. I had to drive 4.5 hrs to get home and sitting on the couch waiting for my wife to return from her trip. I haven't seen them for a week. In going to hVe fun playing all week until it's time to go back to work.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post

    Accomplished. It went so well that I'm hurting today. My legs are torched. It feels so good though. I had to drive 4.5 hrs to get home and sitting on the couch waiting for my wife to return from her trip. I haven't seen them for a week. In going to hVe fun playing all week until it's time to go back to work.
    Very nice very nice. Enjoy the relaxation time man. Hopefully sone strength and size are gained during this period cause you're looking awful little :P jk of course
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  9. Happy birthday HP. Very nice to see the aggression shining through from MASS 550.
    Independent

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Very nice very nice.
    so nice he had to say it twice..

    Hopefully sone strength and size are gained during this period cause you're looking awful little

    says the dude who weighs a little more than half as much as HP...

  11. Lol
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  12. June 24, 2014 Tuesday! Live action Report....this just in while resting between sets.....no spotter or partner tonight.....listening to Kanye, Workout plan...hitting bench in sets of 3 @ 285. Will conclude with 10x285x10...while son is running around YMCA playroom. On set #7...Lehgo! Whew 2 sets to go! If you been following along every week I've been hitting 10x10 beginning with 245. I jumped 20lbs the following week and now just going 10lb increments week by week until I hit 315 for 10x10.

    OVERTRAINING IS IN FULL EFFECT! 1 set to go and finished...on to more chesticle annihilation. Finished up with:

    EZ Bar Curls
    4x10x75lbs

    BW Dips:
    4x10
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  13. Nice work homie. Feeling the effects of MASS yet?
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    June 24, 2014 Tuesday! Live action Report....this just in while resting between sets.....no spotter or partner tonight.....listening to Kanye, Workout plan...hitting bench in sets of 3 @ 285. Will conclude with 10x285x10...while son is running around YMCA playroom. On set #7...Lehgo! Whew 2 sets to go! If you been following along every week I've been hitting 10x10 beginning with 245. I jumped 20lbs the following week and now just going 10lb increments week by week until I hit 315 for 10x10.

    OVERTRAINING IS IN FULL EFFECT! 1 set to go and finished...on to more chesticle annihilation. Finished up with:

    EZ Bar Curls
    4x10x75lbs

    BW Dips:
    4x10
    Steady yet impressive increases HP. Well done for sure
    Independent

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Nice work homie. Feeling the effects of MASS yet?
    I think they kicked in last week sometime. I'm hitting all my numbers except for Deadlift whenever I plan them. Their steady going up. I'll be in middle of bottle #2 when I attempt the 315 marathon.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Steady yet impressive increases HP. Well done for sure
    Thanks bud.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  17. Went to the gym and performed some cleanup exercises. More notably I did more HIIT. I'm doing it at varying speeds for sprinting purposes and hit minimum 5 good sprints. I start minimal and hit a 7.0 for a nice pace sprint for the final. Rest periods are upwards of 1 min from 30/30s when I first start out. For you all my pace is slow but for me I'm shocked the treadmill holds up. I'm going to push the pace next month. I'm trying to tear this fat right the f;?)$ off.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  18. Nice job on the HITT... and for the record, as far as I am concerned 7 is not slow. That said, you'll see your pace go up as you get deeper into this for sure.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Nice job on the HITT... and for the record, as far as I am concerned 7 is not slow. That said, you'll see your pace go up as you get deeper into this for sure.
    No doubt. I'm tired of having the size waist I have. It seems like it's the last to go. Lower belly fat and waist: I'm kicking it into gear to get it gone and get back to a 40 waist. The goal is maintain strength and focus on the bf drop. I know everyone is doing this.

    Here's how today went. Started out by picking up a rota tiler for wife and came home and weed rated while she worked on her flower beds. I then took a nap from being exhausted in the heat. I then took it back and returned for nap number two. The sprints from the day before put a hurting on my system. Then my training partner was in town....he works out of town too, so we get together on my days off if he's in town......he text and asked what time. I was not really up for a workout but I decided to take Stimul8 and Mass550. I stopped and picked up an AMP. I drank half and benched:

    Flat Bench:
    135x10
    135x10
    225x10
    315x10
    405x1 {shocked since I benched with volume early in the week}
    365x10 {PR} I usually struggle with this but hit it for a full 10, WOW!
    275x20

    Unfortunately this is all we had time for. I forgot the gym closed early, @ 2030 {8:30}. I'm stoked because it means strength is improving. This stack is killer. Alone these two products gave me results but together their astounding. It doesn't matter what day I'm having I can change my mindset once I get these in my system and hit it hard. FINAFLEX IS AWESOME.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Went to the gym and performed some cleanup exercises. More notably I did more HIIT. I'm doing it at varying speeds for sprinting purposes and hit minimum 5 good sprints. I start minimal and hit a 7.0 for a nice pace sprint for the final. Rest periods are upwards of 1 min from 30/30s when I first start out. For you all my pace is slow but for me I'm shocked the treadmill holds up. I'm going to push the pace next month. I'm trying to tear this fat right the f;?)$ off.
    Nice work on the HIIT bud. I find HIIT twice a week to be quite effective.

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Nice job on the HITT... and for the record, as far as I am concerned 7 is not slow. That said, you'll see your pace go up as you get deeper into this for sure.
    Agree with you simon .

    Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    No doubt. I'm tired of having the size waist I have. It seems like it's the last to go. Lower belly fat and waist: I'm kicking it into gear to get it gone and get back to a 40 waist. The goal is maintain strength and focus on the bf drop. I know everyone is doing this.

    Here's how today went. Started out by picking up a rota tiler for wife and came home and weed rated while she worked on her flower beds. I then took a nap from being exhausted in the heat. I then took it back and returned for nap number two. The sprints from the day before put a hurting on my system. Then my training partner was in town....he works out of town too, so we get together on my days off if he's in town......he text and asked what time. I was not really up for a workout but I decided to take Stimul8 and Mass550. I stopped and picked up an AMP. I drank half and benched:

    Flat Bench:
    135x10
    135x10
    225x10
    315x10
    405x1 {shocked since I benched with volume early in the week}
    365x10 {PR} I usually struggle with this but hit it for a full 10, WOW!
    275x20

    Unfortunately this is all we had time for. I forgot the gym closed early, @ 2030 {8:30}. I'm stoked because it means strength is improving. This stack is killer. Alone these two products gave me results but together their astounding. It doesn't matter what day I'm having I can change my mindset once I get these in my system and hit it hard. FINAFLEX IS AWESOME.
    Yup. Belly fat is last to go generally speaking. Patience is key as you know bud.

    Crazy numbers as usual HP.
    Independent

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Nice work on the HIIT bud. I find HIIT twice a week to be quite effective.
    That's going to be my target!
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  22. July 1, 2014

    I could have sworn I updated this a couple days ago but geesh, I guess not. I hit the gym yesterday for a quick workout and continued on my volume program and smashed:

    Flat Bench for
    135x20
    135x10
    225x10
    10x295x10

    This was after a full day in this sub Sahara heat wearing FR coveralls. In case you don't know what those are, they're fire retardant clothing which allows you to escape a flash fire unscathed Or little to no burns. Except they didn't account for the retardedness when your working in heat. The fibers clothes up tight due to heat. So when the temp outside is 80 degrees or above your in wearing a non breathable sauna suit. After 12 hrs my body is dehydrated and torched.i have pull it together, take my supps and drive 45 minutes to kill the weights. Dedicated for sure. Since the gym closed at 930pm. I got there with only 45minutes left. Mass550/Stimul8, who do we appreciate FINAFLEX.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  23. That suit sounds brutal. You must be soaked when you take it off. Nice GVT @ 295!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    That suit sounds brutal. You must be soaked when you take it off. Nice GVT @ 295!
    I plan on getting to 315 and catching up with Mike Rashid on the video he put out where he did the 315x100 rep marathon. It was broken up but he killed it. I'm looking to hit that same number. I look on target.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    I plan on getting to 315 and catching up with Mike Rashid on the video he put out where he did the 315x100 rep marathon. It was broken up but he killed it. I'm looking to hit that same number. I look on target.
    Nice goal! Mass 550 will help you get there
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My 1st M1T cycle is coming to an end....
    By Boss_K in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-23-2004, 05:56 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-28-2004, 06:03 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 01:42 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-19-2003, 11:31 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 09:05 AM
Log in
Log in