My First Log - Forma Stanzol+DAA

pgno23

Awards
Hey AM,

Decided to start my first log. I am running Forma Stanzol and PrimaForce DAA. I am planning on running the Forma Stanzol for 4 weeks at 5 pumps am and 5 pm, possibly bumping up the dose as well as move the run to 6 weeks as I assess how I feel. Running the DAA for 8 weeks at 3g in the morning.
Lifting stats:
Bench: 275
Squat: 365
Deadlift: 435

Stats:
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 195
BF: Unsure, I go by the mirror instead of depressing myself haha. But looking low, coming to end of a cut
Reason for choosing this supplement stack: I am coming to the end of a cut and am looking to ease my my back into a bulking phase. I have been a low carb guy while cutting and am hoping the Forma can help prevent bloating and possible give some recomp effect as I introduce higher carbs back into my diet. I am a professional wrestler so my goals and ideal weight/BF probabaly differ than most I've seen on here. Basically need to look as close to a bodybuilder as possible while keeping my athletic abilities and strentgh very high.
Workouts: My workouts will combine a mixture of powerlifting/strength training and bodybuilding movements as well as various cardio (yes, even when bulking). This has seemed to work well for me so I'm sticking with it.

Now I am starting a little late. I am currently on day 5 of my run. Havent seen too much in the mirror but I was told my abs look like they are poping more. Not sure if it is just placebo but I do feel stronger and just generally feel better throughout the day. Might be that Alpha Male feeling.

This is my first log so if theres any info you guys wanna know or any suggestions feel free to throw them out there. I'm all about learning new things.

Blackgoat

Awards
I would say you're too young to take anything that will alter your natural hormones. I didn't want to hear things like that when I was your age. I would wait until you're at least over 25. Until then try natural test and anti-estrogen boosters. Take into consideration of long term effects. Your test and GH levels are the highest naturally they are ever going to be at 20. Take advantage of that...

pgno23

Awards
I would say you're too young to take anything that will alter your natural hormones. I didn't want to hear things like that when I was your age. I would wait until you're at least over 25. Until then try natural test and anti-estrogen boosters. Take into consideration of long term effects. Your test and GH levels are the highest naturally they are ever going to be at 20. Take advantage of that...
What long term effects do you think it may have at a low dose? From the poeople I've known (ages ranging from 18 to.. idk real old. bodybuilders, athletes, casual gym goers) and the reviews I've read, I have not seen much of an effect on natural test/GH or supression. Since this is a suicidal ihibitor binding to aromatase enzyme, rather than being anti-estrogen, shouldn't it just stop my already occuring natural test from converting? If I'm off on this let me know but the real life examples I've seen it has just lowered their estrogen and cut of that extra fat and water while on because of the lack of conversion and did not really have an effect on their test levels. From what I studied its shouldn't strictly raise my test production, but just appear so from it not converting to estrogen.

Thanks for the input

Blackgoat

Awards
Sounds like you're well informed and have done you're research. I wish I would have known of a forum like this 10 even 15 years ago. I came from the age of the original unbanned pro-hormones. A lot of our experience was trial and error. Which caused a lot of unnecessary side effects just do to ignorance. We didn't have AIs and Pcts back then. Just stay well-read and informed is my advice, which it sounds like you are. I don't want anyone making the same mistakes I did. Always weigh out the repercussions. You sound like you are smart and have a good head on your shoulders. Keep it up man. Best of luck to you...

pgno23

Awards
Sounds like you're well informed and have done you're research. I wish I would have known of a forum like this 10 even 15 years ago. I came from the age of the original unbanned pro-hormones. A lot of our experience was trial and error. Which caused a lot of unnecessary side effects just do to ignorance. We didn't have AIs and Pcts back then. Just stay well-read and informed is my advice, which it sounds like you are. I don't want anyone making the same mistakes I did. Always weigh out the repercussions. You sound like you are smart and have a good head on your shoulders. Keep it up man. Best of luck to you...
Oh yes, lots and lots of research and then research again haha. I can't imagine what it must of been like back then having to just expirament on your own bodies. Definitley trying to stay as safe as possible and staying away from the ph/aas for a few more years. Thank you for the advice

Blackgoat

Awards
Oh, also I've read that DAA can adversely affect Prolactin levels. If the FormaStanzol does not address this issue you might look into SNS Inhibit-P for synergistic effects with the DAA. I would also recommend a high quality mass gainer for post workouts. Your muscles will stay dense, hard, lean, and full mass. Without retaining any bloat, water, or fat. And with the extra calories and complex carbs. Your strength, energy and endurance levels will be through the roof...

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Forma stanzol is like Formeron/Formasurge right ? AI sucider
You can add Prolactron with your DAA since it ups the prolactin , or inhibit-P , but i prefer Prolactron a lot.

pgno23

Awards
Oh, also I've read that DAA can adversely affect Prolactin levels. If the FormaStanzol does not address this issue you might look into SNS Inhibit-P for synergistic effects with the DAA. I would also recommend a high quality mass gainer for post workouts. Your muscles will stay dense, hard, lean, and full mass. Without retaining any bloat, water, or fat. And with the extra calories and complex carbs. Your strength, energy and endurance levels will be through the roof...
I know that it can addresses prolactin side effects while on a ph/aas cycle. Actually I am unsure if this would be any different with DAA since it is a natural booster rather than causing shutdown, but I don't think it should be different. Will have to do a little reading. What mass gainer would you recommend? Because of price I have always chosen to go with a cheaper whey, a carb complex, and lots of food. Haven't had any real issues gaining/losing weight, pretty diligent in the diet area. Do you think the gainer would have added benefits if my diet is already in check?

pgno23

Awards
Forma stanzol is like Formeron/Formasurge right ? AI sucider
You can add Prolactron with your DAA since it ups the prolactin , or inhibit-P , but i prefer Prolactron a lot.
Yes its a suicide AI

eyzthetics

Awards
Any update on your log? Im going to be starting forma soon and was wondering if you think DAA is worth the add to the stack.

pgno23

Awards
Any update on your log? Im going to be starting forma soon and was wondering if you think DAA is worth the add to the stack.
Shoot forgot about this. Been on the road alot. Yeah I would add DAA or any test booster. DAA is just so cheap. Feel great on this stack. Great recomp effects