SNS Growth Factor XT + ArA + Dermacrine + Amino Fusion

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey guys! some of you may know that i have been logging dermacrine and ArA for about two weeks now. Well, SNS has given me the opportunity to add in their new product called Growth Factor XT. I have a good amount of experience with GH boosters and my favorite is IGF 2. I will give this product an honest review and as I see fit. LeCheek Nutrition has also given me a bottle of Amino Fusion that i am including in the log. I have used ArA in the past with Anabeta and Endosurge and gained 5 pounds in 4 weeks. So far, I have been on ArA and Derm and have lost 1 pound. My goal is to recomp. I still prefer to gain weight but want to keep fat at a minimal. My amount of training per week varies because of my schedule but I try to go 3-4x a week. This is the routine I am starting to follow. I am coming off a high volume routine wither reps 8-12 so this will be a nice change up.

sometimes i add different exercises, times i will super set / drop set. On the weekends if i choose to workout, I will do a body part that i either missed during the week or need to hit again.

Starting today, my updates will be in this log and not in my other log i have going. That one will be canceled. I will start this off with a 2 week review of ArA + Derm so you guys know where I am at. The growth factor should be in within a few days. I will start immediately.

Mini Review weeks 0-2

1.) Dermcrine - application is very easy. stuff dries on me within 1 minute of applying. I am applying on upper chest, arms, shoulders, and a little on the neck. I am applying 3 pumps/day either pre workout or morning upon waking. Nothing to update as far as results are concerned. Libido hasnt changed. Hunger has increased. When I apply derm, within 10-20 min of application, it gives me energy. This is why on my OFF days I will dose in the morning and on training days I will dose pre workout.

2.) ArA - Pumps have been incredible. Dosing 1.5g/ workout. My friend said my arms look larger. Not sure if thats the derm or ArA but either way im happy with that!

3.) Amino Fusion - flavor is orange. Tastes kinda like orange cream. mixes very easily. Even stirring this will mix it. I have never seen that with an amino product before.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be a solid stack but don't you think it'll be hard to determine the effectiveness of a product considering you're already using 2 proven products?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be a solid stack but don't you think it'll be hard to determine the effectiveness of a product considering you're already using 2 proven products?
i have used ArA and Dermacrine before . I know what they offer.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SNS reps, please explain what the difference of 75% l-dopa vs a combination of 20% and 75% l-dopa standardization is.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well **** that is an epic stack.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heck of a stack!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested to see your feedback on growth factor xt

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP, how you gonna dose Growth Factor XT?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We put that on the label for a reason. :D

I could see a couple different dosing schemes.
Not to be rude but I don't get why people ask how you dose it. I mean, it's on the label for a reason. Now with GH products since it helps with sleep, it could vary, yes. With hghup I did all 5 caps at night and the label said 2 in morning (I think) and 3 at bedtime. I will try the label for a week or so and if I need to adjust I will.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tuesday 3/25

Little update

I have around 20 days left on derm (about 60 pumps). I'm still dosing 3 pumps a day which is recommended for my weight. Today I really noticed my stomach and arms more defined. Whether I'm bulking or cutting I always notice it first in my arms. My upper lateral back is starting to look shredded when I am doing something like rows. I've never seen that before on my body. Even when I was at a lower bf%. Derm should be starting to kick in now so I'm getting the gh supp right in time to bridge with ara and derm. Still have one full bottle and about 3/4 of another bottle of ara. Should be epic.

The bcaa product I'm really liking. It mixes super easy. Even when stirring there is no unmixed product left at the top like with other bcaa products. When I first started, I dosed at a half scoop and the flavor was weak. At a full scoop it really brought the flavor out and tasted really good for a bcaa product. Enjoying everything so far. ..

Just wish I had a pre workout to use lol

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to be rude but I don't get why people ask how you dose it. I mean, it's on the label for a reason. Now with GH products since it helps with sleep, it could vary, yes. With hghup I did all 5 caps at night and the label said 2 in morning (I think) and 3 at bedtime. I will try the label for a week or so and if I need to adjust I will.
X factor says says to take 4 gel caps a day with meals for 50 straight days. My point is that label instructions aren't always the only way to dose. Sometimes people figure out better ways to dose like what happened with ArA.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X factor says says to take 4 gel caps a day with meals for 50 straight days. My point is that label instructions aren't always the only way to dose. Sometimes people figure out better ways to dose like what happened with ArA.
Basically what war said. Sometimes what companies put on labels is not actually the best way (they do, however, think it is through no fault of theirs) so sometimes it helps to just get second opinions.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Basically what war said. Sometimes what companies put on labels is not actually the best way (they do, however, think it is through no fault of theirs) so sometimes it helps to just get second opinions.
Or the people who put the dosages on there don't know what they are talking about lol

MVatty

Awards
Gonna start dermacrine April 1st. Will be my first time using it, can't wait! So hard looking at the bottle and trying to hold out from starting.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna start dermacrine April 1st. Will be my first time using it, can't wait! So hard looking at the bottle and trying to hold out from starting.
April 1st isn't far away! Just order another bottle but start yours now :)

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thursday March 27

So wednesday I did back and shoulders. Today I wasn't supposed to lift but I wanted to hit arms good. Went in and did about 10 sets each for biceps and triceps. Tried to do stuff I don't normally do. Can't wait till the product comes in tomorrow!! Gonna weigh in Saturday and start it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Several sites should have it by Monday for $32-35. GRN is doing a XGEL/Growth Factor XT/ ALCAR stack for $68.99
Wow.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Friday March 28

Another quick update

Starting tomorrow I will start posting numbers but I'm not really concerned about strength. Just body comp. I've been in clinical 3x a week, 8 hour shifts each and have been waking up at 4am for those shifts. For some of you, you do that anyways but I'm so used to sleeping at least till 7. That being said, I haven't really been tired. Sure when I get home at 345 I am tired but I take a 30 min nap and I'm good. Before dermacrine, it wouldn't be like this. Usually after clinical I go home and crash for at least 2 hours and would never hit the gym after clinical because of how tired I am. That is no longer an issue anymore. So refreshing.

Today is my off day, tomorrow I will hit legs. I will start growth factor today assuming it arrives today.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Friday night

My bottle of growth factor came in. I'm gonna eventually do all 5 caps at night but because I've never used this product before, I'm doing 3 caps tonight. About to sleep. Will have an update on it along with my training sometime tomorrow

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just read dermacrine write up and am interested in feedback for growth factor... Dermacrine sounds like a great product... Do u usually follow it up with some natty anabolics/additional AI after stopping use?
Also, how long should it be run for (dermacrine)

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just read dermacrine write up and am interested in feedback for growth factor... Dermacrine sounds like a great product... Do u usually follow it up with some natty anabolics/additional AI after stopping use?
Chedapalooza you will like Growth Factor XT. The first thing you will notice is GREAT sleep and waking up feeling rested

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm running it for 4 but i should have ran it for 8. BigT has been on it for 5 straight bottles now. You don't need a natty product if you are doing it for 4 weeks.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Exactly what I felt last night and only on 3 caps
So how did it work? Did actually make up fall asleep or only kept you sleeping threw the night? My problem is sometimes that I both have hard time to fall asleep and stay asleep... :(

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So how did it work? Did actually make up fall asleep or only kept you sleeping threw the night? My problem is sometimes that I both have hard time to fall asleep and stay asleep... :(
This should aid in both of these scenarios. 3-OH-GABA (Theanine may as well) may help with sleep onset latency and many users report greater sleep depth with L-DOPA.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure if I fell asleep any faster. I'll monitor that. I just had a nice deep sleep

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Chedapalooza you will like Growth Factor XT. The first thing you will notice is GREAT sleep and waking up feeling rested
I think ill pick some up when ordering my new x gels. i need some help with sleep right now. U guys have reasonable pricing on everything

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kjscatch Supplement Logs 48
Mowglisml Supplement Logs 33
srocco112 Supplements 14
Supplements 30
rowz4broz Supplements 48