Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wayne from c&p was good enough to send me a sample of ferox/genius/swole.

i would really like to try ferox/swole together in morning pre-workout, but since i have never used them before i will go with ferox...been hearing good things about ferox, hope it gives the kick in the arse that i've been hearing about.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sorry, had to go to indy yesterday thought our daughter in law was going into labor-false call..

got up a little later today, so i was good and rested. got dressed mixed ferox in 4oz water and took a swig-yuck...need more water. 8oz was just right for my taste, ferox has a potent taste so more water than usual was needed. got in the old taurus and headed for gym. didn't take long was wide awake and alert within 15 minutes...

i usually workout in my basement, but i wanted to see what ferox could do so i did my full body routine.

energy-fast hitting, long lasting. smooth for the amount of caffeine/stims. powered thru my close to an hour workout and walked out drained from a hard workout but still mentally focused.

focus-usually i don't comment on focus with preworkouts, but increased focus was so noticeable i had to mention it.

pump-really didn't notice any more pump than usual, but with the stack i have been running a good pump is the norm, today was no exception.

strength-n/a

endurance-yes, the increased energy and focus without a doubt added more reps/intensity.

note:
really enjoyed ferox, top notch ingredients in a non-prop formula!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
taking an off day from working out today....getting caught up on paperwork and whatnot. took 2 cannibus genius about an hour ago.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
really enjoyed the genius, wasn't expecting that much punch from it. i actually noticed more mental clarity and doing paperwork wasn't as bad as it usually is.

pretty impressed to get results from just 1 dose.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sorry that review got delayed, i came down with a horrible head and chest cold..fortunately it was short lived and i felt well enough to workout in my basement gym.

drank my sample of swole[tasted better than ferox]. waited 20 minutes then did arms, arms and more arms. in my review of ferox i mentioned that the stack i am on gives me a great pump and that no increased pump was noticed on ferox...this was not the case with swole...best pump i have had in a long time!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thoughts on samples...would really like to see effects of ferox/swole together, but solo each is a effective quality product with top notch ingredients and no prop blend-you know what you are getting...

of the 3 what really peaked my interest was genius, incredible that i was able to get those kind of nootropic effects from just a 2 cap dose!!! this was my 1st time using 'noopept' i am curious if effects increase over time or if this is like phenibut where you only use occassionaly and tollerance builds quickly, going to do some research!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i see nutraplanet is running a sale on the entire line of chaos and pain products....decided i am going to buy a bottle of genius!!!